B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinklegirl007

Boa has been working non stop, making albums and singles, back and forth in Japan and Korea.

Once she's finished with a album in Korea, she says, Avex calls her to get ready for the next single, vise versa. Even though she's tired, she says, she never complains too much because it makes her feel more tired. She says she wants to rest and spend time with friends and family, but her management always promises "as soon as we finish this album"....... She finally said in a Japanese article that she wants to really wants to take some time off and stood up to management, saying she wants a real break as soon as she's done with her next single, "Dakishimeru"!!

Good for her!!! She needs a break! :)

(Sorry if you already read this, but edward1849 closed this post off, so I copied and pasted this article on to here.)

boa sarangg! i think she's gonna dominate asia one day xDD

she's more successful than bi.

You can't just compare both of them.. technically, Boa start out first as a singer......

And Bi is just as successful ... Did Boa had a 30seconds record sold out concert tickets? I have nothing against her......I think she's pretty (than Hyori at least in my opinion) and she can sing in jap... I really admire that alot ...

Guest 1tym_fan

woot woot! GO BOA!

she is one of the most talented singer & dancer ever!

shes the reason i started to like j-pop and k-pop!

BOA ROCKS!! ~ s2

Guest bubblyhyunghee

BoA is an amazing singer and dancer. I hope she gets a break soon because that girl needs some rest. She's always flying from Japan to korea.

Guest my hero

yep...i totally agree with you (fwnc_b!) on everything except that how can tickets be sold in 30 secs...doesn't it take more than 5 min just to get a ticket....so how does all those thousands of tickets sell in 30 secs...no offense i'm just curious..

Guest suejinners

아시아의 별’ 보아와 조수미 가 조지 부시 미국 대통령 고이즈미 준이치로 일본 총리 등 각국 정상 앞에서 공연을 갖는다.

15일 아시아태평양경제협력체(APEC) 정상회의 준비기획단 등에 따르면 보아와 조수미는 오는 18일 벡스코(BEXCO)에서 열리는 ‘제1차 정상회의-무역자유화의 진전’의 공식 만찬 공연에서 초대가수로서 노래를 부를 예정이다.

한국을 대표하는 대중가요 스타와 클래식계에서 세계적으로 명성을 얻고 있는 소프라노의 공연은 한국 문화의 우수성을 각 나라에 알릴 수 있는 기회가 될 것으로 보인다.

공연엔 이들 가수 외에 한국의 전통 문화를 보여줄 수 있는 고전 무용도 공연된다.

이 자리엔 노무현 대통령을 비롯해 조지 부시 대통령 블라디미르 푸틴 러시아 대통령 후진타오 중국 주석 고이즈미 준이치로 총리 등 21개 APEC회원국 정상이 참석한다.

보아의 소속사 SM엔터테인먼트 관계자는 “보아는 이날 공연에서 히트곡 ‘넘버원(NO.1)’ 한 곡을 부를 예정”이라며 “보아가 현재 일본에서 오는 23일 내놓을 새 싱글의 막바지 작업을 하고 있어 공연 하루 전인 17일 부산으로 귀국해 만찬 때 정상들 앞에 설 것”이라고 말했다.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...&newssetid=1186

Boa & joo su mi ( opera singer/soprano) are gonna perform in front of Bush???!?!?!?!?!!? ahh shes going to perform no1?

Guest Jamieâ„¢

You can't just compare both of them.. technically, Boa start out first as a singer......

And Bi is just as successful ... Did Boa had a 30seconds record sold out concert tickets? I have nothing against her......I think she's pretty (than Hyori at least in my opinion) and she can sing in jap... I really admire that alot ...

good point, but do you know that boa is only 19 right now(20 in korea)? :rolleyes: oh and she won a daesang when she was 16, 17? don't rmb, but it was during her number one days ^_^

she's gonna perform in front of bush? :mellow: hehe sry but I'm not the biggest bush fan :)

hmmm i think Boa looks plain next to Hyori. but overall she is a better performer. i don't like her voice, and most of her songs, however the most recent one 'Moto' is very catchy though.

Guest jessiep

Boa has been working non stop, making albums and singles, back and forth in Japan and Korea.

Once she's finished with a album in Korea, she says, Avex calls her to get ready for the next single, vise versa. Even though she's tired, she says, she never complains too much because it makes her feel more tired. She says she wants to rest and spend time with friends and family, but her management always promises "as soon as we finish this album"....... She finally said in a Japanese article that she wants to really wants to take some time off and stood up to management, saying she wants a real break as soon as she's done with her next single, "Dakishimeru"!!

Good for her!!! She needs a break! :)

(Sorry if you already read this, but edward1849 closed this post off, so I copied and pasted this article on to here.)

this won't happen since there is news of new single release in Jan 2006, named "Everlasting"...i guess boa is and will still be on the move...:)

and today is the release date of Dakishimeru single.

Archived