[drama 2008] Timeless

Guest emmagille

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHHH LEE YEON HEE AND JANG GEUN SUK IN THE SAME DRAMA!!! two of my favorite actors <33 i wish they were paired up.. =/ lols. hopefully kibum's acting has improved and geunyoung is good anyways hehe. i hope the storyline is worthwhile since i really want to enjoy this drama (considering the cast is quite attractive and two are a bit inexperienced although lyh is quite good in my opinion)

is Jang Geun Suk the actor who played Ha Ji Won's HJN's Eun Ho?

... if he is then OMG! :w00t: him + MGY = :D happy me :D

:

and i loved LYH in A Millionaire's First Love and i think KKB is cute :blush:

great cast! looking forward to this :) 10 Billion won :wacko: for a 16-episodes-tvseries ?!! my oh my :wacko:

Guest Kimmy

OMG! They gona come to london? =000 !! Where abouts?!! so i can stalk them =) hehe.

Cant Wait to watch this series =) KIM KI BUM <33

hopefully i'd be to see them in places near me XD

Guest jihye87

this should be the youngest lead cast ever .. wow ..

i'm looking forward to watching it .. i'm hoping there's some comedy and fun to it cos they look too young to be crying in every episode ..

this sounds like it's gonna be a good drama :D

OMFG THEY'RE COMING TO LONDON!! :w00t:

I gonna stalk them with my friend lol

Guest ~neh~long~

omg. look at the cast. just the cast bought my interest. WOW. i'm so excited now!!! moon geun young + JANG GEUN SUK+KIBUM+ LEE YEONHEE?? those are my most favorite actors. i've really always wanted jang and lee to work together.. omg. dream come true RIGHT there TT__TT i've been waiting for JGS + bummity to get into another drama~ i hope this drama isn't too... teary. i want to watch an upbeat one, but i have a feeling this one is going to be a little on the serious and sad side.

Guest loving_D

funny how they're all around the same age ('87 or '88). i love moon geun young...i don't know if the rest of the cast is good enough for her though. i like jang geun seuk and i think lee yeon hee is a pretty good actress. i love kibum but i don't know about his acting.

Archived