[drama 2008] Timeless

Guest emmagille

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simply_dream

IF THIS IS TRUE......... OHH... MY... GOD... this is like a dream cast... well for me anyways... =D moon geun young is just greatly lovable, Jang Geun Suk was awesome in hwang jin yi, kim kibum... need i say more?, and lee yeon hee is just beyond pretty =D... it's gonna air NEXT YEAR... but still hope to hear more news about it

lookin forward to this drama!!!!!!!!!!

HOTTEST YOUNG STARS OF THE GENERATION ARE THE CAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup.. definately looking forward.. i think moon goon young have dissapear from drama for so long....

really glad that she see her come back....i personally think that she's the most talented young stars i have seen..

Guest SuJu_forever

OMG YAY! A new drama and KIBUM IS in it!! LOL :D It's another tragic car accident....BUT those plot lines are the best I am 100% looking forward to it too!!

Guest infinite

This looks great! Awesome cast (not to mention, young--'87s and one '88), and partially filming in London... I hope the drama will turn out well.

Guest Wynter

It'll be horrible if they decide to change the cast later... I hope they won't. :P We'll have to keep ourselves occupied with other dramas in the meantime while we wait!

Guest hanjin90

OMFG~~~~

i hope the will confirm the cast soon,since it will be aired in 2008

i luv Moon & Lee <3

Jang Geun Suk, i has ever watched any drama of him be4

Lee Yeon Hee is <3

what a young cast!!! I hope all of them will do well

Guest talksound

the cast are all young stars, wow! not that that's bad or anything, but i'm surprised.

anyway. looking forward to it. (: finally, seeing some lee yeonhee & moon geun young!

Guest neferteenie

Sounds interesting!

And I love the actors and actresses that were chosen. :]

Great cast!

Can't wait until it comes out...

Guest mjboa

nice!!!! cant wait to watch this drama!! good thing it's on KBS (coz KBS is the only korean channel i have right now :x) i hope i'd get used with the new pair kibum & yeonhee (b4 it was kibum & ara). waaah! cant wait!!! thanks for the info!!!

Archived