Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

^So handsome!~*blush* Once again, thank you chenning! PSH looks most handsome and charming in his hanbok, don't you think??XD It's great to hear from Sihoo-ssi again. He works so hard that he doesn't get to write often. So glad that he talked about his recent fanmeeting, Chuseok, and 용식! I'm really happy and relieved that he spent the Chuseok holiday with his family before going full force into "Queen of Reversals".~~ He will need lots of rest. ^^

Even though i have not seen the prequel, i have already vowed that i will follow "Queen of Reversals" for PSH. I'm excited! And i just got done re-watching a few episodes of "Prosecutor Princess". I can never get tired of it. <3

A few more days until HARU!~~~ 박시후 화이팅!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingerpeach

Haru

Yayyy it's been released! Loading it right now. Can't wait to watch after seeing so many hottt pics of PSH in there.

That letter from PSH to fans is so sweet! Great to hear from him personally. It's great to know that he really likes his character! (That was a given anyway. :P)

Edit: Just finished watching! PSH & HCY were super sweet and LOLL together at the same time. xD :lol: He was sooo good-looking omg. *____* His smiles killed me so many times. And don't miss the short bts footage of PSH during the credits!

Guest chenning

gingerpeach, totally agreed with you, PSH & HCY were really a sweet couple ~~~!!! The scene where they found out each other's real identity were really cute & funny ~~~  LOL :lol:

[100906]

Park Si hoo Fan Meeting; feeding fan with ramen; tearing vest shows gorgeous chest 

朴施厚影迷会喂粉丝吃面 撕裂背心秀胸肌

搜狐韩娱韩国报道

朴施厚,在历经默默无名的十年奋斗,三年前终于以《如何遇见完美邻居》成名,在2007年底举办第一次小型的韩国粉丝见面会。 过去三年他拍摄了多部赢得人气口碑的优质戏剧,透过《一枝梅》,《家门的荣光》与《检察官公主》,不只让他在韩国本土开始发光发亮,也凝聚了亚洲各国的人气,成为新一代的韩流明星。在计划亚洲粉丝见面会的同时,朴施厚决定让大家都看到一个“不一样的朴施厚”。 于是朴施厚阔别三年的韩国粉丝见面会终于开场了。

Reported by korea.sohu.com

Park Si hoo, having gone through ten years of hard work and obstacles, eventually became famous through a drama《How To Meet a Perfect Neighbour》since three years ago. In the end of 2007, the first small scale fan meeting was being held in Korea. In the past three years, he participated in many popular dramas which were of high quality. Through《Iljimae》, 《Family’s Honour》and《Prosecutor Princess》, he has become a rising star not only in Korea, and also very well-known in other Asian countries, representing the new Korean Hallyu Star. In this regard, Park Si hoo is now coming back with the 2nd Korea fan meeting after a three-year absence.  

四点开始的见面会,下午一点就看到门口开始慢慢聚集来自世界各地的粉丝。 现场更看到门口一堆来自各个粉丝团体的祝贺花篮,其中还发现有中国粉丝用心配合韩国风俗而特别订购的祝贺花篮加上一百公斤的大米。 韩国的风情名俗果然够实在。而且中国粉丝还特别响应朴施厚的中文名涵义,准备一百送上好意头的花篮配搭大米,并将大米捐赠给孤儿院儿童来秉持朴施厚的布施仁厚精神。

The fan meeting was scheduled to start at 4pm, however, at 1pm, fans from all over the world have gradually gathered in front of the entrance. Many fan clubs have sent their congratulatory greetings with colourful bouquets, some of the bouquets from Chinese fans were specially ordered to incorporate Korean customs which included 100kg of rice. Korean customs are really practical. The 100kg of rice sent by Chinese fans will be donated to orphanages to uphold the caring spirit of Park Si hoo.

长达三个小时的粉丝见面会毫无冷场。 当朴施厚戴着华丽面具以欧洲宫廷风格出现时,原以为再来的表演将持续展现他的王子风范。

The fan meeting lasted for three hours full of interesting programs. When Park Si hoo showed up on the stage with a gorgeous mask performing a waltz dance like European aristocracy, we thought that the following performance would continue to display his performing style of the Prince.

没想到,随着音乐转变,才几秒钟,上身只剩下黑色小背心,再一眨眼,就看到撕裂的小黑背心离开主人的上半身,朴施厚的名牌胸肌在开场十分钟就出现与粉丝们打招呼了。 相信在场观众大家肯定念头又一转,想,“ 啊~ 原来今天表演不是贵族风格,而是颓废叛逆野兽风~ ”

Unexpectedly, as the music changed, in a few minutes time, only a black tank top was left on Si hoo’s body; and then another blink of an eye, next thing you saw was a torn black tank top, Park Si hoo’s killer chest appeared in the opening 10 minutes and greeted the fans. I believe the audience must have changed their thoughts, thinking that “Ah~ seems like today’s performance is not European noble style, but the rebellious beast decadent style~”

但开场表演结束后,一路下来台上呈现出来就是一幕幕漫溢着温情亲情友情的互动。与《检察官公主》的好同事,金素妍据说因新戏赶戏无法出席,但同事的三位演员都前来支持,还互相讨论一些拍戏的趣事。 朴贞雅还展现劲歌热舞来为朴施厚的见面会站台。看得出来他在剧组应真是人缘不错又受欢迎。朴施厚拆看粉丝的礼物再与粉丝一起玩游戏。 玩游戏的时候,感觉朴施厚的小小趣事事件簿在游戏时都曝光了~ 譬如手机上有六百多号码,而手机的直播号,一号是妈妈,二号是弟弟,三号是爸爸,手机号的前三名全是朴家自家人包办了。 还透露原来右边脸上不到五颗痣, 原来有一两颗是躲藏在右耳里边。

After the opening dances, the next few sessions were overflowed with heart warming interaction with family and friends. With the cast of《Prosecutor Princess》, except Kim So Yeon who was unable to attend as she was catching up with the shooting of new drama, the other three actors have come to support, and shared tales about behind-the-stage stories which brought a lot of laughter. Park Jeongwa even performed a song and dance to show her support. We could tell that Park Si hoo is really popular and the relationship with the crew is great. Park Si hoo also opened up the gifts from fans and played some games with fans. During the game session, Park Si hoo revealed that his phone book consists of over 600 contacts, also, the direct calls of his hand phone; no. 1 is the mother, no. 2 is the brother, no. 3 is the father, the first three numbers were all belonged to Park’s family. He even revealed that he has 5 moles on the right side of his face, there are 1 or 2 moles are hiding inside the right ear.  

开始玩游戏时还小小腼腆一下, 但与粉丝互动多了,开始放开了,还在台上主动抱起粉丝,还煮拉面喂食游戏冠军,放松之后,这几个环节完全把他搞笑本质努力发挥了一下下。 不过搞笑后,在主持人哄抬下,捧着一小碗拉面到观众席请妈妈品尝的一幕,在众多媒体闪光灯下,母子互动还是一样温馨。

Si hoo was a little shy at the beginning of the game, as the interaction with fans became more often, he began to let loose, even hugged a fan and lifted her up off her feet, he also cooked ramen and fed the lucky fan, as he became more at ease, the ramen cooking session turned to be full of fun as he showed us his one-of-a-kind sense of humor. After playing around with fans, given the encouragement from the Emcee, Si hoo carried a bowl of ramen, walked down the stage towards the VIP seats, and gave to his parents, the mother tasted the ramen and given a thumbs up, it was lovely and heart warming.

最后还抽读粉丝来信。 世界各地的粉丝被邀上台互动与获得朴施厚送出的各式亲笔签名与限量版图片。 其中一位病患者更获得朴施厚独一无二的拍立得相片册,让她对未来充满努力的希望,各种互动的环节都温馨感人,也吸引到全场粉丝的投入。 当然,必须一提就是他对歌唱的喜爱与勇于尝试。开头的舞蹈,中场的劲歌热舞,终场时的温柔情歌,安可时的轻松快歌, 演员朴施厚上了舞台原来可以如此多元化,应该也让到场的粉丝个个都亲眼看到一个“不一样的朴施厚”了。(文/喜欢单眼皮帅哥)

Lastly, Park Si hoo picked out a few letters from fans and read out on the stage. A few lucky fans from different countries were invited to the stage and each was given an autographed picture of Si hoo. A fan who suffered sickness was given a special photo album which consists of his personal pictures to give her strength and hope, all kinds of interacting sessions were very touching and heart warming, and attracted all the fans to fully involved in the fan meeting. Of course, it is a must to mention his love for singing and willing to give it a try. The opening waltz dance, followed by hip-hop dance, next was the love song then another ballad song, finally a fast-paced song at the encore. Park Si hoo, the actor, went on the stage and brought us such diverse performances; every fan who attended the fan meeting has witnessed a “different side of Park Si hoo”.    

credit: korea.sohu.com ; Smile with Sihoo

I don't know how many times i've re-watched PSH's scenes in Haru.XD He's stunning!! I still think it was a brilliant idea to include PSH in Haru. His part of the story was very cute. Although i actually don't favor the pairing of him and HCY (she's beautiful and talented though), i really enjoyed watching their story.-- PSH will definitely have people coming to Korea!^^

Ah, i love reading articles and recaps of his fanmeetings. I'm still amazed that he ripped his shirt and i found it incredibly sexy (and adorable) how he lifted up his fan while hugging her. Haha.XD PSH is by far the only man in his 30s that literally makes me blush uncontrollably whenever i see him. blush.gif ㅋㅋ~~ I can't wait for Yong Shik! :P

Guest hhills84

Thank you girls for the information, pics and recaps!! I really enjoyed watching Haru because he looks cool and handsome. Seeing him I think all the people want to visit Korea at least I want to go with more desire.

After a time without watching his actor´s skills I need to see more of his works…I would like that Queen start now.

Talking about the Chuseok´s photos, I grateful that he remembered his fans in an especial day like it.

Here goes the Park Sihoo cut of the Haru BTS ^_^ :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1mTFDioizY

Cr: tukhi@yt

I'm glad HARU is being well-received everywhere. ^ ^ Here's an interview he did with overseas media in the beginning of this month:

-------------------

[100906] Park SiHoo expressed gratitude to Chinese fans at press conference; Most want to travel at rest

朴施厚记者会谢中国影迷 休息时最想旅行

粉丝见面会后,朴施厚举行了海外媒体记者会。

After the fan meeting, Park SiHoo held a press conference for overseas media.

记者:今天举办了韩国三年以来的fm,在日本去年跟今年也举办了粉丝见面会,或许准备在中国开粉丝见面会?

朴施厚:当然会的~~有在中国开粉丝见面会的打算~中国粉丝们那么好那么热情,但是目前还没有定具体的时间,以后会在中国开粉丝见面会的。

Media: The 2nd FM in Korea was held today, three years after the 1st FM; Japan FM was also being held for 2 consecutive years (2009 & 2010); perhaps to hold FM in China?

PSH: Certainly~~ intend to hold FM in China~ Chinese fans are so nice so enthusiastic, however there is no specific date and time being confirmed, will hold FM in China in the future.

记者:能跟我们中国的粉丝说几句吗?

朴施厚:能说几句吗?(开玩笑的重复了下记着的话,然后笑)我最近去了中国两次,一次上海一次北京,第一次去上海的时候,遇到中国的粉丝,他们很热情给了我很多的支持,他们等了很长时间,真没想到他们会来找我,让我好感动

Media: Can you say a few words to the Chinese fans?

PSH: To say something? (kiddingly repeated the reporter’s question, and laugh) I recently went to China twice, once in Shanghai, once in Beijing. The first time I went to Shanghai, I met with the Chinese fans, they were very enthusiastic and they gave me a lot of support, they waited for such a long time, I did not expect them to come for me, I was so touched.

记者:在电视剧中,喝些酒就会脸红了,实际的酒量怎么样呢?

朴施厚:我真的很不能喝酒,烧酒大概1,2杯吧,3杯的话就要躺下了(笑)因为不会喝酒,很羡慕那些能喝酒的人。

Media: In the drama, you’d flushed with just a few sips of liquor, what is your actual capacity for liquor?

PSH: I really cannot drink much, shochu wise, about 1, 2 cups, 3 cups and above I would be laying down (laughs) because I’m not good in alcohol drinks, I’m envious of people who can drink.

记者:或许有机会的话,有特别的活动什么的,想给大家展示什么呢?

朴施厚:Dance(舞蹈)?

Media: Perhaps you have the chance to perform for special activities, what do you like to show everyone?

PSH: Dance?

记者:平时是什么样的风格?

朴施厚:平时是牛仔裤这样的。

记者:像这次粉丝见面会最后出来的那样子吗?

朴施厚:那是想给大家一些清爽的感觉啦,平时是牛仔裤,帽子。

Media: What is your usual fashion style?

PSH: I usually wear jeans.

Media: Like the last outfit that you wore during the FM?

PSH: That was to give a refreshing feeling. Usually I wear jeans, hats.

记者:你对《一天》的所感如何?

朴施厚:是拍摄的感想吗?很帅气,期待。很有意思,说的是一个咖啡馆的运营者,但他实际却是个killer(杀手),很期待。

Media: What do you think about《HARU》?

PSH: Feelings about the shooting? It’s very cool and much anticipated. Very interesting, it’s about a coffee shop owner, but he actually is a killer, very much look forward.

记者:父亲以前是模特,这个对你有什么影响之类的吗?

朴施厚:对演员来说,经验很重要。记得小的时候,爸爸很喜欢电影,那时候看了很多电影这样。

Media: Your father used to be a model. Does he have any impact on you?

PSH: For an actor, experience is very important. I remember when I was young, dad liked to watch movies; I have watched a lot of movies back then.

记者:现在工作很辛苦吧?

朴施厚:现在工作比起辛苦更快乐幸福。

Media: You must be working exhaustingly now?

PSH: Instead of exhausting, there’s more happiness in working right now.

记者:最近好像没有什么休息的时间,休息的话都做什么呢?

朴施厚:最近没有能休息(笑)。因为要准备电视剧。还有粉丝见面会这些的。想去旅行,想济州岛这样的地方。

Media: Recently, it seems you have no time to rest, if you have rest time, what would you like to do?

PSH: There’s no time for rest lately (laugh), I need to prepare for the next drama and also for the FM. I wish to travel, would like to visit places like Jeju (Cheju) Island.

Cr: EveNing @ parksihoo.com

-------------------------

It's so great to hear that even though there's no time for rest, he's not exhausted. Instead, he has a lot of happiness right now. PSH has always had a fighting spirit!

Guest chenning

Queen of Reversals

Park Si-hoo & Jung Jun-ho

Outdoor filming at Gyeonggi Province on 24th September 2010. Si-hoo is still handsome even in army uniform. :wub:

201009300750351001_1.jpg

201009300730776812_1.jpg

30_90577.jpg

credit: Park Si-hoo Taiwan

Guest mandalaywith

Queen of Reversals Preview 1 HD(1024P) Vod

upload by mandalaywith

Tudou Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8we1yEpy1f8/

Youku link

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjExOTgyNTEy.html

Sina Vod

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5cc9052d0100mh76.html

I donot upload in youtube.

because youtube in Copyright warning have.

Guest hhills84

Aigoo @mandalaywith very thank you. I really like this video, he looks so hot putting on his sunglasses. If I´m going crazy only watching a preview what I will do when the drama start? :wub:

Omo, what is he trying to do to me? o_o I'm definitely favoriting this. HAHA. I can't concentrate now..... *blush* You ladies are fabulous. I love it that Sihoo is so confident about his body-- but he doesn't overdo it as well. I like that quality of his. ^^ But oh my, that close shot nearly stopped me from breathing. Please warn me next time chenning! XDXD

Did you all see the Seo Byun and Ma Gom reference in KSY's new drama, "Dr. Champ"? I shared it at the PP thread, but here it is just in case you missed it:

Seo Byun calls Ma Gom

Cr: parksihoobar.com, sihoosoyeon1@yt

This can only mean that Seo Byun and Ma Gom are doing very well together. *fangirl* It gave me butterflies in my tummy!!!!

I know PSH as Seo Byun will always stay with me, but this Yong Shik is already getting me anxious! His new haircut looks great on him!

Guest hhills84

After I saw that videos I think I will die. OMG!! I like the fanservice that he makes in his dramas (Family´s honor, Iljimae, Prosecutor and now in Queen of Reversals). He has enough confidence to make this kind of scenes and show us his body, which I appreciate greatly!!

Although I prefer that he has the main character I hope that with this character he can increase his popularity because I think that he´s a great actor but he don´t have enough recognition like another actors.

I saw dr champ and I laughed a lot with the reference to Prosecutor because I really miss this couple...they´re perfect for each other...

Thanks Chenning and Madalaywith for those HOT photos and the Vod! :wub: look at those abs..woww...they're awsome! :phew: *fanning self*... now I too, can't wait to start watching Queen of Reversals.

Yes Songielove, I saw that VOD about PSH's voice cameo for Dr. Champ too, that was so cool! I love it! couldn't stop laughing at that scene...so cute of him! :wub:, it really makes me miss their bickering moments on PP so much again... :tears:

Sharing these photos of PSH at the VIP preview of Midnight FM...

81aada31180164cca71e12bf.jpg

ad7b1dc2af14285c9c163dbf.jpg

90fab6c00520678c38db49be.jpg

086e8dc91b7278160eb345bf.jpg

7ca0fc0e02b4c35894ca6bbe.jpg

2dac3847240b54569213c6be.jpg

0c39a0eb86f3ad71adafd5bf.jpg

and PSH on CQ KOREA10...love these black/white photos :wub:

37e1c9403fe584c5b3b7dc3e.jpg

8ee1cbc8e20a505700e92838.jpg

1e3503679af2b6270d33fa3b.jpg

53e2dc8b348c49a9f11f3605.jpg

Cr: Baidu

Guest chenning

An interview of PSH on the drama "Glory of Family".  

This show  was aired in Japan o/a August 21, 2010.  

The host of the show is Tashiro Chikayo, one of the most popular Korean Wave announcers in Japan.  

ladies, enjoy the interview~~ ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnQvtmdwGIc

credit:

www.parksihoobar.com

www.glory-of-family.com

www.prosecutor-princess.com 

Archived