Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hhills84

Thanks for the screencaps, angelface ;) .

I´m really enjoying with his character, I think that he steals all the show. He has the most perfect actuation, really he deserves the main character.

NG of QOR :wub:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9oPduLM7s4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvQNmnbjL2s

CR: Tukhi@youtube.es

Handsome PSH at the PP promotion in Japan... :wub:

c06ec45597e73bc48d543079.jpg

7256be66df0d6a96e6113a78.jpg

How adorable!!! :P

9956161a742d81bf1ad5767e.jpg

6c9bb2fdf51fef12242df27d.jpg

sihoo_snap_20101112102114.jpg

CR: Baidu

I´m really enjoying with his character, I think that he steals all the show. He has the most perfect actuation, really he deserves the main character.

Sorry to cut your post! I love his character in QoR too. Although he deserves to play the lead role in a drama but for QoR, I'm glad he picked this second lead role. IMHO, I think his character adds life to the drama, it's much more interesting and loveable than the first lead so far.... :)

Guest hhills84

Like in QOH the second is more interesting character than the main. Without is appareance the drama would be more bored. I need is funny faces and his children attitude . It´s the tipycal character that you loves since the begin.

Guest hhills84

Park shi hoo is always cute,, i think with his cute face makes he just like 25 years old man... haha.. :lol:

You´re right. I think that he seems younger than his age. :wub:

Archived