Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

Guest chenning

@mandalaywith Thanks again!! The pictures are very good quality. I really like this guy is always so nice with the fans. :wub:

Greetings from Spain  :D

Thanks mandalaywith for the pictures!!! I have to agree with hhills84, Sihoo is SUPER nice with his fans!!!

All the lucky fans who got a chance to get on the stage were all hugged by Sihoo ~!!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving the photos mandalay!! Thanks so much. <3 Park Si Hoo is so blessed to be able to pull off any look. He's handsome in his signature suits, boots, shades, casual wear, etc. Really too charming. blush.gif

And i'm falling deeper in love with Si Hoo with this performance:

PSH Singing @ Fanmeeting

Cr: sihoosoyeon1@yt

Does anyone happen to know the title of the song? It's beautiful and suits his voice so well. <3

Yes I am also  very interested to know the name of this song as well as the original singer.Can someone please help? Before his video gets deleted from YouTube.

PSH's voice suits this song very much! :)

Guest hhills84

Angelface Thanks for the info.

Nina, gracias por la info, estás en todo. ;)

I´m very happy to see Park in another drama although I was expecting to see him in the main character. But I expect, at the ending, he will gain all of the attention and becomes the main lider. Hwating.

He looks handsome (like always) in the photocall. :wub: I like very much the outfits that he always wears.

Guest gingerpeach

Dramawiki has the Queen of Reversals page up!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Queen_of_Reversals

"Hwang Tae Hee is the daughter of a chaebol and team leader at her workplace. When Bong Joon Soo and Baek Yeo Jin both begin to work in her team, they become her love interest and troublesome rival respectively. Tae Hee has to juggle her challenges in love with those in work, helping shape her boss and department director, Goo Yong Shik, from an insensitive and uninterested second generation chaebol to a true leader. Tae Hee's seeming success in love, however, presents her with another problem as she begins to realize that marriage involves just as many obstacles to overcome."

PSH's character in bold. Falling for an older woman, eh? Based on the littleee bit of info we have so far, I wonder if he'll have any sort of love line with Goo Yong Shik, since they're both the younger, second generation chaebols. (I remember PSH's character description in the article said he was a chaebol too, right?) Either way, super excited!

When I have some time I really need to go scout PSH's baidu for new info + pics..

hhills84 - Thanks for those links! Watched the first one so far. Can't understand a thing but OMGOMGOMGGGG he's soooooo good-looking. MAN. And even though he's not much of a dancer, that dance was SO HOT. I'm going crazy here. *V* Awww he's sosososo great to his fans. <3

I wish we could know what they were talking about when the PP cast was there! They mentioned KSY and something about a kiss scene, and PSH did THE funniest thing to Park Jungah, he like reached to grab her neck and said "come here!" Joking about doing a kiss scene right then and there I think LOL. OMG I looove him to bits. Oh and seems like his whole shirt-ripping thing has been a reallyyy hot topic. :lol:

Guest hhills84

Gingerpeach I agree with you, he´s not best dancer but he tried to do his best performance for his fans. He always has a cute smile to the public. The dance is really hot. :wub:

I enjoy a lot seeing the PP cast and that they are friends after the drama.

New videos at Shihoosoyeon1 channel in youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG8cMEgSeyI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPJFjbLnmJw

Guest hhills84

Aigoooo. He´s always sooooo hot. I´m freaking out after I watch the video. He has a great style putting on the jacket. I want to see the drama.

Gingerpeach According to the haru web the drama will start 24 of september: www.haru2010.com

(Thanks Mundohallyu for the date)

Thanks so much hhills84 and gingerpeach! I did see the videos of his fanmeet @ sihoosoyeon's channel and had an awesome time seeing Si Hoo dance and sway like that. :lol: It's funny because i think he can really dance for an actor haha. It's probably because i have no certain skill in dancing whatsoever. But i love seeing him do these crazy hot things for the sake of his fans. :P Eye candy!!!! If only So Yeon was there to be his dancing partner.. :rolleyes:

Haru looks amazing!!! I mean--- PARK SI HOO makes Haru look amazingggg! I love how he has such a naturally refreshing image. Really can't wait to see the outcome of this.XD

It's going to be interesting seeing Si Hoo play Goo Yong Shik, an uninterested and insensitive chaebol. We've never seen him in such a... rebellious role. Kekeke. ^^ That's going to be fun. I was very surprised that he chose another character who's quite wealthy. I know he wanted to play a country guy one day. Haha. I sure hope he gets a love line too! I think at least the actor, Si Hoo, deserves one since he's going from the awesomely cool Seo Byun who won Hye Ri's heart to 2nd lead. =P

Other than the anticipation for Haru and Goo Yong Shik, i'm still dying to know the title and original artist of the ballad song he performed at the fan meeting. He sounds so charming and i can't stop listening to it. <3

Guest chenning

Thanks so much hhills84 and gingerpeach! I did see the videos of his fanmeet @ sihoosoyeon's channel and had an awesome time seeing Si Hoo dance and sway like that. :lol: It's funny because i think he can really dance for an actor haha. It's probably because i have no certain skill in dancing whatsoever. But i love seeing him do these crazy hot things for the sake of his fans. :P Eye candy!!!! If only So Yeon was there to be his dancing partner.. :rolleyes:

Haru looks amazing!!! I mean--- PARK SI HOO makes Haru look amazingggg! I love how he has such a naturally refreshing image. Really can't wait to see the outcome of this.XD

It's going to be interesting seeing Si Hoo play Goo Yong Shik, an uninterested and insensitive chaebol. We've never seen him in such a... rebellious role. Kekeke. ^^ That's going to be fun. I was very surprised that he chose another character who's quite wealthy. I know he wanted to play a country guy one day. Haha. I sure hope he gets a love line too! I think at least the actor, Si Hoo, deserves one since he's going from the awesomely cool Seo Byun who won Hye Ri's heart to 2nd lead. =P

Other than the anticipation for Haru and Goo Yong Shik, i'm still dying to know the title and original artist of the ballad song he performed at the fan meeting. He sounds so charming and i can't stop listening to it. <3

Hi songielove ~!!

The title of the song is "For You"

The singer is none other than our beloved Park Si Hoo ~!!!!

According to the article from artsnews.co.kr, thanks to Jinju from Smile with Sihoo for English translation, the song "For you" was being performed for the first time during the Fan Meeting in Seoul on 5th September 2010. The song is expected to be recorded in the OST album of "Prosecutor Princess" which will be released overseas. Considering that the song is written for the purpose of "Prosecutor Princess" being broadcasted overseas (PP will be aired in Japan in November), the MV of the song incorporates lyrics with 3 languages, i.e. Korean, Japanese & Chinese.

^Hi chenning! Oh my, i did not see that article! What happy news you're giving me. I thought i was never going to trace down this song! Thank you so much for catching my attention (anything PSH catches my attention anyway :P ). I'm just so in love with that song and i totally understand why Eyagi Entertainment wouldn't want fans to unveil their fancams of the fanmeeting. The song is lovely and was definitely made for uri Park Si Hoo!! I couldn't imagine anyone else singing it. Beautiful and sad lyrics.~ Just knowing that it'll be included in the overseas OST of Prosecutor Princess makes it even more special. <333 I'm going to sleep well tonight. :P 감사합니다!!! ^^ I really can't wait to hear the studio version, i bet Japanese fans are all anticipating the drama to air. <3 Really can't wait to see the MV. ^^

Guest chenning

^Hi chenning! Oh my, i did not see that article! What happy news you're giving me. I thought i was never going to trace down this song! Thank you so much for catching my attention (anything PSH catches my attention anyway :P ). I'm just so in love with that song and i totally understand why Eyagi Entertainment wouldn't want fans to unveil their fancams of the fanmeeting. The song is lovely and was definitely made for uri Park Si Hoo!! I couldn't imagine anyone else singing it. Beautiful and sad lyrics.~ Just knowing that it'll be included in the overseas OST of Prosecutor Princess makes it even more special. <333 I'm going to sleep well tonight. :P 감사합니다!!! ^^ I really can't wait to hear the studio version, i bet Japanese fans are all anticipating the drama to air. <3 Really can't wait to see the MV. ^^

couldn't agree more with you~!! the song was specially made for uri PSH~!!!! and he performed the song nicely  during the FM~!!! his voice is so charming~!!!!!!  :wub:

I'm not too sure about the MV though... I remembered there were lyrics showned on the screen, but I didn't pay attention to the video being showned, cause I was looking at PSH himself when he sang the song. . . ^_^

I just can't wait for the DVD of the FM to be released !!!!

Share some pictures of Sihoo attending Kiton FashionShow @ 10.09.2010 (credit: DC gallery & PSH Taiwan Forum)

IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg 

1284656208_201009170157039407756801_0.gif

chenning, indeed you are one lucky gal! I don't blame you, i wouldn't know my surroundings if PSH was standing in front of me. XP I'm so happy every fan that attended the fm had the time of their lives!! :P

I wasn't having a good day, but after seeing those close-up photos of our charmer, i'm put to ease. How can one look so COOL and sweet at the same time? PSH has this really manly cute persona to him.~Haha. I love his natural oozing charisma.XD Thanks for sharing those pretty photos chenning! <333

I really can't wait to see HARU and hear more about his new role!!

Guest chenning

chenning, indeed you are one lucky gal! I don't blame you, i wouldn't know my surroundings if PSH was standing in front of me. XP I'm so happy every fan that attended the fm had the time of their lives!! :P

I wasn't having a good day, but after seeing those close-up photos of our charmer, i'm put to ease. How can one look so COOL and sweet at the same time? PSH has this really manly cute persona to him.~Haha. I love his natural oozing charisma.XD Thanks for sharing those pretty photos chenning! <333

I really can't wait to see HARU and hear more about his new role!!

Sihoo's FM was really amazing !!!

Sihoo is really shy, cute & handsome !!!! ^^

Even though I don't understand Korean, I still enjoyed the whole event !!!

Sihoo is such a nice guy, he really appreciates his fan~ you can feel the love from him if you were there... He was really shy & humble when he talked to fans~ so adorable~ :wub:

I can't wait for the DVD of the FM to be released~~!!!!

And yes, waiting anxiously for <<HARU>> @ 24th September 2010 !!!

1284650979_201009170029549355752301_0.gif 

credit: dcgallery & PSH Taiwan

Guest chenning

I saw cute pictures of PSH on Park SiHoo Taiwan Forum.

Posting the pictures here to share with everyone who loves Sihoo ~  

0915-5.jpg

1-2.jpg

sexy Sihoo LOL

0522-4.gif

0525-1.jpg

This is SUPER FUNNY ~!!!!

0604-1-1.gif

This is so cute !!!

0813-1-1.gif

I like this too ~

0819-35.gif

Guest chenning

Park Sihoo has left a message to his fans on the official fancafe "SihooRang" @ 17th September 2010

http://cafe.daum.net...gholove/Je62/38

Thanks to Smile with Sihoo for the English translation of PSH's message.

http://www.parksihoo...&desc=asc&no=40

Letter from Sihoo

여러분 반갑습니다.^^

Glad to see you this letter.^^

얼마 전 팬 미팅 때... 여러분들 만나서 너무 반가웠습니다.

In the last fanmeeting... I was glad to meet you.

촬영현장에서 팬 분들을 종종 뵙지만, 국내 팬 미팅은 정말 오랜만이라 더욱 반가웠고, 이런 자리 마련해주신 팬 분들께 정말 감사한 마음이에요...

Although sometimes I could meet fans, it was the first domestic fanmeeting for a long time, which made me happy and thankful to fans who made such a great time.

물론, 멀리까지 와주신 해외  분들 역시 감사 드리고요^^

Of course, I'm also thankful to abroad fans from the far.

오랜만의 자리이다 보니 팬 미팅 때 보여드릴 공연 준비하느라 오랫동안 나름 열심히 준비했었는데, 다행히 좋게 봐주셔서 저도 보람이 있는 것 같아요^^

I had prepared performances for the fanmeeting held after a long time, and fortunately I felt fruitful since you saw them as good performances.

팬 미팅이 끝나고 나서는 곧바로 ‘역전의 여왕’이라는 좋은 작품을 만나 또 바쁘게 지내고 있습니다

After the fanmeeting, I met a good work named 'Queen of Reversals' and have been busy.

준비할게 너무 많아서 매일매일 정신 없이 지내고 있는 것 같아요

It seems like that I have been so busy due to a lot of things to prepare.

저는 추석이 지나고 나서부터 바로 촬영에 들어갈 것 같은데요...

I will start to make a film after Chuseok(Korea's Thanksgiving Day) immediately...

그러면 또.. 촬영으로 더 바쁘게 지낼 것 같아요

Then.. I will be busier due to filming.

휴식도 좋지만 좋은 분들과의 만남과 좋은 작품과의 만남이 있어 또 한번 행복하게, 즐거운 마음으로 촬영할 수 있을 것 같고요

I think I will be able to take a film with a happy mind, since there are great meetings with good people and good work, though It's also good to have rest.

그리고... 여러분들도 열심히 응원해 주시겠죠?^^

And... you will cheer me up?^^

그러면 그 힘 받아서 더 힘차게 해낼 수 있을 것 같네요^^

If then, I will keep the steam up and do much better^^

이번 드라마에서는 재벌2세이지만 허술하고 어설픈.. 이름도 ‘용식’이라는 역할을 맡아 새로운 모습을 보여드릴 것 같습니다.

In this drama, I will show a new character, whose name is 'Yong-sik(용식)' who is a son of a conglomerate but lax and clumsy..

개인적으로도 굉장히 맘에 드는 캐릭터여서 무척 기대되고요

I anticipate the character because I like him.

여러분들도 분명 좋아하실 것 같아요... 드라마 많은 사랑 부탁 드릴게요^^

I think you must become to like him... Many love to the drama please.^^

그리고... 어느덧 추석이네요^^

And... It becomes Chuseok(Korean Thanksgiving Day)^^

명절 때마다 바쁘신 팬 분들...

Fans who are always busy in every holidays...

연휴라 휴가가시거나 집에서 제가 나온 작품 다시 보시는 분들도 계실 거고^^

Some would get a vacance, and others would watch my works again^^

어쨌든 추석은 모두에게 의미 있는 날이겠죠?

Anyway Chuseok would be a meaningful day for everyone?

이번 추석은 여러분 모두에게 정말 뜻 깊고 여유로운 시간이 되시길 바라고요

I hope for you to have a meaningful and relaxful time in this Chuseok.

저도 다행히 촬영전이라 가족들과 함께할 수 있겠네요^^

Fortunately I would have a time with family before filming^^

과식 조심하시고... 재충전도 잘하셔서 남은 연말까지 화이팅! 하시길 바랄게요^^

Be careful with overeating... Cheer up through refreshing in this time, until the end of year!^^

그럼, 행복한 추석 보내시고요...

Then, have a happy Chuseok...

마지막으로

Finally

항상 하는 말이지만... 항상 진심으로 하고 싶은 말입니다...

as I said... this is what I hope to say always truthly...

여러분... 정말 고맙고 사랑합니다.^^

Everyone... I thank you and I love you.^^

Sihoo says Happy Chuseok ~!!!:wub:

cntjr.png

0917-1.jpg

pictures credit to Park SiHoo Taiwan

Archived