Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

Thank you so much for the pics! He looks good with the exception of his heavy make-up esp. the blusher :P.

Looks like not only did PSH invite his mum, his dad (the tall elderly man standing next to his mum) also attended the fan-meeting! :)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving the photos mandalay!! Thanks so much. <3 Park Si Hoo is so blessed to be able to pull off any look. He's handsome in his signature suits, boots, shades, casual wear, etc. Really too charming. blush.gif

And i'm falling deeper in love with Si Hoo with this performance:

/edit: [removed link to fancam ] =)

Does anyone happen to know the title of the song? It's beautiful and suits his voice so well. <3

Guest mandalaywith

please delete

hi

My update All pics is koren media Newen report pics.

My update pics is not fan take pics.

i know PSH Fancafe in say " fan take pics,vod is cannot upload

ok~! :rolleyes:

Guest gingerpeach

Omg he looks soooo hot!! Seems like his FM was super successful (of course) ^_^ awesome job PSH! <3 It's so nice to see the PP gang back together again, with the exception of KSY :[ that's too bad. Hope to see them together soon.

He and HCY look great together btw. He looks great with everyone.

angelface, those are so cute and silly! Si Hoo is so very handsome, even in a questionable situation like that. :lol: I really can't wait to see the outcome of Haru!~~ :P

zx-shi, isn't it cute?? Haha. The same question was addressed in the PP thread and i remember seeing the answer somewhere in those pages..XD

Guest hhills84

@angelface thanks for the pics.

He looks so cute in this pics. In constrast with the hot image that he shows us in the fanmeeting. :wub:

Anyone knows how we can see Haru, in the web maybe?

hhills84, HARU is said to be shown at www.haru2010.com on Sept 10,2010. :)

songielove, looking at those cute pix, I cant' wait to see it either! :wub:

These are photos from the Vogue Fashion's Night Out Event on 09/08/10.

CR: Baidu

0778cc54944c4a278435247d.jpg

7d8e94f9de8d0d00d7887d7c.jpg

cdcdfe7367802c5eb151b979.jpg

8752e41fd0e2675c8718bf5a.jpg

24.jpg

b19fbab0d8838e368ad4b2fa.jpg

...and now we can also watch how he ripped his shirt off at the FM in this news report clip: :lol:

PSH Fanmeeting News Report

CR: Baidu

Guest gingerpeach

^ I never watched that drama and neither do I know who any of those other actors are (edit: wait I know JJH), but omggggg reallyyyy?? PSH in a new drama!! So excited! YAY finally some news :D do we know when they start filming?

^ I never watched that drama and neither do I know who any of those other actors are, but omggggg reallyyyy?? PSH in a new drama!! So excited! YAY finally some news :D

for me Queen of Housewives was one of the best romantic comedy of 2009 ... hope Queen of Reversals will be that good as QOH ^_^

i'm a new fan indeed(recent saw him in Family Honor) ... gahhh! he was impresive :wub:

Park Shi-hoo joins cast of Queen of Reversals

parkshihoo_12.jpg

Park Shi-hoo, most recently of SBS’s trendy romance drama Prosecutor Princess, has been added to the cast of Queen of Reversals, which is the second season of MBC’s hit Queen of Housewives. (Although it’s called Season 2, the drama features a completely different story and a mostly-new cast, with the exception of returning star Kim Nam-joo in the lead.)

Queen of Reversals has already signed Jung Jun-ho and Chae Jung-ahn on to join Kim, the former as her love interest and the latter as her rival. Park Shi-hoo completes the main cast in the role of an “indifferent and uninterested” second-generation chaebol. Looks like he shares some traits with Tae-bong of the first series; he works as the department director of the company where the main characters work, and as he works with Kim, he develops into a genuine leader.

The drama will hold its first script reading on the 9th, and is set to premiere on October 18. It’ll follow Dong Yi, which ends at Episode 60 after a ten-episode extension.

Source : Dramabeans

Thanks The Girl Who for the good news. Glad he is coming out in a new drama

Looking forward to this drama and the leading casts as well.

Hmmmn, he is a second male lead here.

Guest gingerpeach

^ Ah yeah, I'm somewhat sad about that (like nooo, whyy :(), but I believe in PSH. There's probably something about the character he really liked after reading over the script. I mean I'm pretty sure if he really wanted to he could have passed on this drama and picked up one where he'd be the leading male, but of course being the passionate actor he is, he could care less about those kinds of things.

Either way, super excited that the script reading is today over in Korea. That means we'll see more new pics soon!

Guest chenning

^ Ah yeah, I'm somewhat sad about that (like nooo, whyy :(), but I believe in PSH. There's probably something about the character he really liked after reading over the script. I mean I'm pretty sure if he really wanted to he could have passed on this drama and picked up one where he'd be the leading male, but of course being the passionate actor he is, he could care less about those kinds of things.

Either way, super excited that the script reading is today over in Korea. That means we'll see more new pics soon!

Yea... I'm also curious about the reason why PSH picked up the role as second lead... But I have faith in him... The character must be interesting enough to catch his attention... I really really hope that he can get a well written character and develop to be a better actor through this drama !!! *Sihoo Fighting*  B) 

Wow, i did not see that coming! I’m not ready for this.. From Seo Byun to.. 2nd lead? :( Hmm.. I will admit that i'm a bit sad, but i do know that Park Si Hoo is definitely a passionate actor. I have no doubt that there is something extra intriguing about this character that made him sign on. Besides, the 2nd lead doesn't always end up in misfortune-- the only thing we know for sure is that he won't get the gal in the end.. :S I haven’t watched the first season of that drama at all, so i don't really know the tone of it. But definitely, i will have to check this one out because PSH is sooooo worth it!!

Thank you the girl who! for sharing the information here!

I am anticipating HARU!XD Thank you for the reminder angelface. ^^ I adore those photos of the fashion event as well! How come i've never heard of this news? XP And like what i'd been wishing to see, i did see the clip of him ripping his shirt. :lol: Sexy hot is not enough to explain. XP He makes me breathless.

Archived