Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hhills84

OMG...QOR will be extended 2 episodes or maybe 12. A great notice because we can watch PSH more time. :wub:

This is the notice in Dramabeans:

Huh. I’m a bit surprised to hear that MBC is giving Queen of Reversals an extension, because its ratings performance could only be called disappointing. Perhaps also mediocre. It’s been steadily hovering in safe-but-unremarkable range at around 10%, which is a far cry from the 30% that Queen of Housewives hit last year.

Yet somehow MBC is granting it an extra two episodes. AND considering tacking on 10 more after that.

The Monday-Tuesday romantic comedy was originally scheduled with 20 episodes in mind, and for now a revised total of 22 is confirmed. Currently, MBC’s drama department is consulting with the production and actors for another extension, citing strong rebroadcast numbers as one of their reasons.

If the second extension goes through, that means another month of delays for its successor drama, Birdie Buddy — and just when it had finally secured an airdate after floating for months. (It initially nabbed a spot on the March 2011 calendar, then was moved up to December. Now it’s looking at early 2011 again.) Drama can’t seem to catch a break.

I liked Queen of Housewives well enough, and if I had the time to catch Queen of Reversals I’d probably feel similarly about it, but TWELVE more episodes on a light comedy? Yeesh — if I’d been watching, I’d be tempted to drop it now. Yeah, so I’m a cut-n-runner. (My time is finite and I’m not getting any younger!)

Via Star News

OMG...QOR will be extended 2 episodes or maybe 12. A great notice because we can watch PSH more time. :wub:

This is the notice in Dramabeans:

Huh. I’m a bit surprised to hear that MBC is giving Queen of Reversals an extension, because its ratings performance could only be called disappointing. Perhaps also mediocre. It’s been steadily hovering in safe-but-unremarkable range at around 10%, which is a far cry from the 30% that Queen of Housewives hit last year.

Yet somehow MBC is granting it an extra two episodes. AND considering tacking on 10 more after that.

The Monday-Tuesday romantic comedy was originally scheduled with 20 episodes in mind, and for now a revised total of 22 is confirmed. Currently, MBC’s drama department is consulting with the production and actors for another extension, citing strong rebroadcast numbers as one of their reasons.

If the second extension goes through, that means another month of delays for its successor drama, Birdie Buddy — and just when it had finally secured an airdate after floating for months. (It initially nabbed a spot on the March 2011 calendar, then was moved up to December. Now it’s looking at early 2011 again.) Drama can’t seem to catch a break.

I liked Queen of Housewives well enough, and if I had the time to catch Queen of Reversals I’d probably feel similarly about it, but TWELVE more episodes on a light comedy? Yeesh — if I’d been watching, I’d be tempted to drop it now. Yeah, so I’m a cut-n-runner. (My time is finite and I’m not getting any younger!)

Via Star News

haha...agree! the extension is good as we'll get to see more of PSH :D ,but also I think the writer needs to restructure the storyline to add more depth to the characters, all of the characters are pretty flat as of now....so far there is nothing exciting going on, I only get excited when PSH appears on screen, lol! :lol: . It'd be even better if they cld add a love interest for PSH (not talking about TH though) so that he wouldn't be all alone when the drama ends. :(

Guest hhills84

Like you girls, I only want an extension if the drama focuses more in PSH...

Although I think that it´s very difficult that he finally ends with the main actress because she´s married and has a daughter I want that she choose him. But would be a good idea that the writers put a new actress that becomes the new love of him and we can see more scenes of PSH...and his funny secretary.

Guest hhills84

thanks for pics, i like its:P

:wub:he is so cute

I was laughing so much when watching Yong Shik and his secretary :lol:

The scenes between PSH & his secretary are very hilarious...they are the best characters in this series.

Guest jenny_ross

The scenes between PSH & his secretary are very hilarious...they are the best characters in this series.

I agree, I always review all the scene of  PSH and laugh a lot of  :D

I think the drama will be very tedious if not character..... Yong-shik

woaaaa....... I love Yong Shik :wub:

Archived