Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

Guest chenning

@patricedee

Wonbin is one of my favourites too!!! :wub:

@xuxu00

Hello~!!! welcome to PSH's thread!! same as you, PP addiction leads me to PSH addiction ...  :lol:

@ck9705

I really wish to go to Seoul for the FM~!!! Been looking for companion to go with me ... cause i don't know korean, it's kinda scary if i travel alone... :sweatingbullets: oh by the way, i'm from malaysia.

I read from Sihoo CHN that a few Chinese fans are planning to attend the FM, but they have yet to announce the information on how to get the tickets.

How about Taiwanese fans? 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I know anyone in here will join PSH's 2nd fans meeting in Korea?? ^^

0803-4.gif

i want to ... but i can't .. :tears:

going to Seoul is financially hard for me

Hi everyone,

I really like PSH in Prosecutor Princess. His character is not the typical kdrama lead and I think he potrayed seo in woo perfectly. I really like the way he shows how conflicting he is as the guy who starts to fall for hye-ri and at the same time being the guy who's going to hurt her thru his revenge. It also helps that his chemistry with kim so yeon is amazing. Hopefully the next project he chooses will be as good as PP.

Can someone tell me about his older project. I think on which star he is the 2nd male lead as someone has mentioned. What about family honor did he get the girl? how about let's marry?

hi dicta .. ^_^

me too .. i like PSH's character, IW, in PP. He's not the kind of typical k-drama characters

and the best of all is (like you mentioned) PSH's chemistry with KSY

It's undeniable powerful ^_^

how his previous drama, I've seen none except the Family Honor

yes, it's a happy ending.

it even showed their married life for a few episodes

Yes, some Taiwan fans and I will go to join FM. ^^

Hope you can go with us. If you need help, you can PM me. ^^

@ck9705

I really wish to go to Seoul for the FM~!!! Been looking for companion to go with me ... cause i don't know korean, it's kinda scary if i travel alone... :sweatingbullets: oh by the way, i'm from malaysia.

I read from Sihoo CHN that a few Chinese fans are planning to attend the FM, but they have yet to announce the information on how to get the tickets.

How about Taiwanese fans? 

Guest chenning

Hi everyone,

I really like PSH in Prosecutor Princess. His character is not the typical kdrama lead and I think he potrayed seo in woo perfectly. I really like the way he shows how conflicting he is as the guy who starts to fall for hye-ri and at the same time being the guy who's going to hurt her thru his revenge. It also helps that his chemistry with kim so yeon is amazing. Hopefully the next project he chooses will be as good as PP.

Can someone tell me about his older project. I think on which star he is the 2nd male lead as someone has mentioned. What about family honor did he get the girl? how about let's marry?

Hi dicta !!

I highly recommend you to watch Family Honor as PSH was the 1st male lead in this drama. The character of PSH in Family Honor was well written and PSH has shown improvement in his acting throughout the drama. I love Lee Kang Suk as much as I love Seo In Woo~!! :wub:

PSH_topless_SIW.jpg

Perfect Neighbour/How to Met a Perfect Neighbour also stars PSH...

Now this is a drama where the male lead had to give way to the 2nd male lead (PSH), probably coz he was more popular, hence the 2nd male lead got main female lead... which i think was wonderful.. love the ending :)

Its something like how Kim Nam Gil stole the hearts of thousands if not millions in Queen Seon Duek :)

(wish Coffee House ending went to JS-SY, as intially intended in the scripts, rather than JS-EY - *hides from JS-EY shippers - LOL)

I tot Perfect Neighbour had many similarities with Family Honour... but both are good as PSH got the main female lead.. LOL

Guest chenning

Yes, some Taiwan fans and I will go to join FM.  ^^

Hope you can go with us.  If you need help, you can PM me. ^^

Dear ck9705

I have PM you. Thanks so much!!! 

Hi realistic2280

Thanks for sharing the information about Perfect Neighbour !!! 

I haven't watch Perfect Neighbour, cause the female lead doesn't really attract me ... 

Still can't get over PSH-KSY pairing in Prosecutor Princess ... happy.gif

Guest dicta

Thanks everyone for your reply.

yukiyukiku Now that I know he will get the girl, I will try to watch family honor :)

chenning as if I need more convincing to watch PSH drama but that pic :wub:

I actually just started to watch How to meet a perfect neighbor. Years ago, I tried to watch ep 1 but gave up since it didn't look interesting. But now when I realized PSH is in there, I dig up my drama and start watching it. I'm on ep 4 nothing really interesting yet. I guess it's because PSH is the 2nd lead so he doesn't have too much screen time. Hopefully he'll appear more in later episodes. It's good to know he gets the girl. It's really really rare for a 2nd lead to get the girl. Guessed he really over-shadowed the 1st lead. I'm pretty sure it's not because popularity since the 1st lead is also very popular.

Guest patricedee

@chenning glad to know you like WB to. But anyways, That pic was HOT! I wonder where can I watch or download Family Honour. :D

Guest Zombie

I am more interested in his next project than his schedule of fan meeting.

All his other casts in PP had already been involved in other projects, abt time he does too.

Guest chenning

@chenning glad to know you like WB to. But anyways, That pic was HOT! I wonder where can I watch or download Family Honour.  :D

Hi patricedee

Family Honor should be available to watch online on ViiKii... but i have no idea where to download...

46210.jpg 

46133.jpg

Guest jebabe19

OMG!!!!!! how do you go for them? where did you get the information from? how do i get the tickets? can you help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

thank youuuu!!! :)

Yes, some Taiwan fans and I will go to join FM. ^^

Hope you can go with us. If you need help, you can PM me. ^^

chenning, i'm blushing all the way with your post on the Love Song speculation and the recap of PSH's dramas so far.ㅋㅋㅋ Are there any news on the lead actor for that drama yet?? I'm nervous.

I need a daily dosage of PSH.XD

That body of his... blush.gif

Guest chenning

chenning, i'm blushing all the way with your post on the Love Song speculation and the recap of PSH's dramas so far.ㅋㅋㅋ Are there any news on the lead actor for that drama yet?? I'm nervous.

I need a daily dosage of PSH.XD

That body of his... blush.gif

i'm also eagerly waiting for the news about the casts for Love Song. 

There are rumors about PSH being casted as 1st lead but I heard a lot more rumors that he was casted as 2nd lead.

I don't really wish to see PSH as 2nd lead. I'd rather see him getting more rest and patiently choose his next project. happy.gif

i saw this very nice poem of Family's Honor. 

081jf.jpg

credit: love007 Family's Honor Soompi Thread

If you like park shi hoo, you´ll enjoy seeing family's honor. He begins as a cold man but ends up being so charming. And you will laught a lot with his childish behaviour. :wub:

I add two cute videos that I saw in youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OiXbfOpETI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tM1ynPC8Wg

hhills84, thanks for the link. They are so cute and PSH is so adorable in those videos. Looks like I'm gonna like him in there.

Ok, I finished How to meet a perfect neighbor. I think it's ok. Not as amazingly good as prosecutor princess off course. But, PSH starts to appear a lot in episode 6+ and it's pretty good if you like PSH. I'm not sure what's wrong with this drama. I like the plots (there's murder mystery), the actors/actresses, but somehow the way it's being told makes it just an ok drama. Although the lead actress is not pretty, you got to admire her acting skill and she perhaps is the only korea actress who doesn't mind being shown without makeup.

I can't believe that PSH's character in perfect neighbor asked his gf (Bae Doo Na) to be his mistress

:crazy: Makes me miss In Woo so much.

I still cannot decide whether I like PSH goatee and mustache look :P

neighbor-6.jpg

^ Wow, that was an absolutely adorable interview! Maybe i'm just feeling PSH-deprived that i couldn't stop smiling the whole way. Haha. He's looking handsome and so on top of the world. I would love to see him in that kind of casual role. I never realized it myself that his roles have always been rich and elite. :sweatingbullets:

I haven't seen How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor either.. i should watch it soon!! I still find him to be very steamy and stunning with the mustache and goatee.XD I just prefer more of the In Woo part of Park Si Hoo. :lol:

chenning, I also would much rather see him as the lead in his next project. I think he's so lead-guy material! Especially after Family Honor and Prosecutor Princess.~ He's too charming! I trust him to choose wisely for his next project. ^^

Archived