Fifty:fifty?

externalFile.jpg?type=w740

Source: cafe.naver.com 

Can i mention recent hot news here?

Spoiler

Jeon hye bin unnie and Lee jun ki already confirmed dating^_^ 

News: www.allkpop.com

So happy for them:) I hope JHB unnie can manage her time well so she still can plays with our queen.

And... waiting for similar news about our queen-_- i hope to hear the same news from her soon.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Fifty:fifty?

Source: cafe.naver.com 

Can i mentioned recent hot news here?

Hide contents

Jeon hye bin unnie and Lee jun ki already confirmed dating^_^ 

News: www.allkpop.com

So happy for them:) I hope JHB unnie can manage her time well so she still can plays with our queen.

And... waiting for similar news about our queen-_- i hope to hear the same news about her soon.

I saw lots of male fans it looks more crowded that her first one:)Happy for her.

Spoiler

I've seen the news just now and one of my favorite actors dating our queen's friend haha:lol: It would be good if she datess someone I would support wholeheartedly but I don't think she'll openly date anyone-_-

• Like 6

And one thing that i'm thankful, that fans included all ages, not only adult i see some of teens there, in IG too.

Spoiler

I do think so.. she'll secretly dating if it is really happen.:(

But seems rather than longlast dating, she prefer think about marriage.

I want it to be like Goo Hye Sun case:D

HIGH CUT Ig update video of Estee Launder:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Wow..not only our queen's male fans hot..even her buddy's BF seo hot..

Reveal hidden contents

Now his fans

cutepig16.gif

:glasses: *no wonder today is seo hot*

To think that  I wanted him to do a drama with Hyunjin :lol: I have mixed feelings now.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

To think that  I wanted him to do a drama with Hyunjin :lol: I have mixed feelings now.

I had hoped the two have drama
well I still but romantic drama no hhhh 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

Although only for acting, but it seems hard...-_-

No need worry too much, K-ent still have a lot of stocks good and handsome actors:D

Recent update of mercybeautyhouse:

and Siwy Jeans IG:

• Like 2

A person - could be her agency's official- leaved a messsage in DCGall:

Please refrain from demand to take selfie with our actress in the future autograph sessions (without permission). She’s a warm-hearted actress so it seems like she has tendency to accept all of her fan’s demands but such unapproved actions putting ours – preparing and progressing an event – on the spot.

• Like 6

@Pointree Aigoo... they even notified directly to fans. I don't know how to react:huh: their words have a point, since they already managed her schedule and just want to be ontime. Consider SHJ's who can't reject her fan's demands, and indeed she was the one who offered to selfies.

I hope next time they can provide longer duration times to each events. And i have to say agree, a restriction is important for SHJ's goodness self. 

@supergal99 OMG that pic...:lol: seems we have same wishes, but who knows abt the real.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Pointree said:

He said like this, he said to her "I had seen you 15 years ago. I remember the (first) exact date I saw you, it was January 3, 2002. Back then I was student and you were rookie idol, just having debuted."

Ommo.... he remember the date..haha.. really a fanboy...:sweatingbullets: and he said that in front of the public..kkkk..

• Like 4

Good news Hyunjinies:

both of SHJ's drama be nominated on Baeksang Awards, which from 10 top dramas 5 dramas will be selected as final nominees. They will announce their complete nominees on April 7th.

This event will be held on May 3rd.

SHJ is a strong candidate for Baeksang Best Actress Awards:D

@cutieloverz he is a real fanboy...:lol:

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Good news Hyunjinies:

both of SHJ's drama be nominated on Baeksang Awards, which from 10 top dramas 5 dramas will be selected as final nominees. They will announce their complete nominees on April 7th.

This event will be held on May 3rd.

SHJ is a strong candidate for Baeksang Best Actress Awards:D

@cutieloverz he is a real fanboy...:lol:

Baeksang is based on judges choice right?? I don't really trust voting system tbh.. :tongue:

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

To

*too much shocking news these days, i hope i  I don't get a heart attack:expressionless:sorry just pouring out my heart.

yes ,yesterday I also received the news about celebrity in my region  canceling  wedding few days before  the date .

this showbiz world is most the time is  fake:glasses:

• Like 3