16 hours ago, jenn96 said:

@anggun11 It is possible to vote both free the paid one is for extra I think but this wanted me to authenticate my phone number so I couldn't vote yet-_-

the rankings changes constantly, she was 2nd when I first saw it :)

I already downloaded the app, but dunno how to using it-_-

yes, it updates every minutes, she's still on 4th place but percentage has decreases:( seems it's hard for popularity, but still optimist for best actress.

RDTK in every nominess...wanna see Doldam squad gathering together if possible:)

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

yes, it updates every minutes, she's still on 4th place but percentage has decreases:( seems it's hard for popularity, but still optimist for best actress.

RDTK in every nominess...wanna see Doldam squad gathering together if possible:)

Have you logged in?Maybe you can understand that phone thingy better than I do:lol:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

So..let's just trust judges choice ..hope they'll make the right choice.. for us at least..kkk..

Btw, where is this unnie again??? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, anggun11 said:

@supergal99 is that so?

@jenn96 i even tired because loading page to login-_-

9iQqSq2-UmfHTJkEMjU56syiAkAi5s2yx7WWNLru

@cutieloverz yes, she being ninja again... but i like it for now, hoping she's spending her times with her beloved.:D

I logged in but can't go any further than that -_-

Do you mean Shideo?? Because he is her beloved:D

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

@anggun11 Then 'loved ones' is the right term for you.:)

The percent of our queen's votes keep decreasing :o

@cutieloverz Does judges have any say in who gets the award?IIs there any judge at all? There is a notice on the app that says 'In the official app, 100% will be selected as a result of vote.'

I think best actress award and popularity award are different category in baeksang. Best actress award will be decided by judges meanwhile popularity is based on voting.. like @anggun11 said be4..and it looks like popularity award has subcategory too? 

• Like 4

Interview from "haru*hana vol.041"published in April 2017
translated by saku08 (special thanks to google translate)
** Interview**
Q.What did you prepare for your role?
YYS: I learned the lives of surgeons working at hospitals and I looked back at the notebook I wrote down eight-nine years ago when I appeared in a medical drama. Also I practiced surgery scene(sewing wound) at home.
SHJ: I repeatedly practiced medical terms so that it comes up naturally.

Q.Drama had surgical scenes, but are you okay to see blood?
SHJ: I knew that blood was fake, so I was fine. As it goes to end, the organs in surgery scene became more and more real, so I was so surprised.(laugh)
YYS: I was fine because I was interested in surgical scenes of health channel on TV since I was little. Even when my friend got injured, I was disinfecting the wound and sticking a bandage for them.

Q. What is the synchro rate with the role? (How much does he/she alike to the role?)
SHJ: The synchro rate of Yeon Seok ssi and Dong Joo is 95 percent. They are both childlike, pure and passionate.
Yeon Seok ssi is a type of person who persuade himself until he is satisfied. In the end, he acted most of the surgery scenes by himself. Also, he is so charming.(laugh)
YYS: At first, I thought Hyun Jin ssi and Seo Jung are 90% similar. However, as I knew about Hyun Jin ssi, I  began to think that "she must have made a lot of efforts to create a role". But the way she accomplishes her work thoroughly is exactly like Seo Jung. 
Also, I thought she is used to act in love comedies, but it was unexpected that she was shy in an embarrassing romantic scene.(laugh)

Q. What was the scene you felt "chemistry" of you two the most?
YYS: It is a scene that we quarrel with each other while Dong Joo saying "I love you<3".
SHJ: Love scenes have many ad libs. Actually, the scene where Dong Joo said "I love you" in many different languages was also ad lib.

**YES or NO questions**
Q. In the drama, both Seo Jung and Dong Joo had nickname like Untouchable intern and Crazy Whale. In your school days, you had interesting nickname like that.
YYS & SHJ: NO. 
SHJ: However, there was a nickname while we were filming.
YYS: Everyone called me "shoulder gangster ;people with broad shoulders" (laugh) Hyun Jin ssi was called "Arupago", (Note: I don't understand this word, probably it's Korean.)
SHJ: It is because others said I don't make much NG in the filming.

Q. I have a uniform I'd like to wear other than white coats for doctors.
YYS & SHJ: YES
SHJ: I want to be a firefighter. Because there seems to be less technical terms compared to a doctor (laugh)
YYS: I want to be a prosecutor.
SHJ: Yeon Seok ssi! People said that legal terms are so hard and make you headache (laugh)

Q. Two of us have similarities.
SHJ: I guess it's YES. I feel our nature is similar.
YYS: Until now, I've been doing a variety of works steadily. Hyun Jin ssi also performs works one by one as an actress, so I think this is our similarity.
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, cutieloverz said:

I think best actress award and popularity award are different category in baeksang. Best actress award will be decided by judges meanwhile popularity is based on voting.. like @anggun11 said be4..and it looks like popularity award has subcategory too? 

Baeksang gives awards according to some subcategories. Popularity Award is given to an actor and actress like other awards.Looks like categories are New Actress,Best Actress and Popularity.Our girl is nominated for best actress ( according to the article on soompi).Then she shouldn't be in the voting in the first place, same goes or other nominees too(if there are judges I mean).This made my head hurt:crazy:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, saku08 said:
Interview from "haru*hana vol.041"published in April 2017
translated by saku08 (special thanks to google translate)
** Interview**
Q.What did you prepare for your role?
YYS: I learned the lives of surgeons working at hospitals and I looked back at the notebook I wrote down eight-nine years ago when I appeared in a medical drama. Also I practiced surgery scene(sewing wound) at home.
SHJ: I repeatedly practiced medical terms so that it comes up naturally.

Q.Drama had surgical scenes, but are you okay to see blood?
SHJ: I knew that blood was fake, so I was fine. As it goes to end, the organs in surgery scene became more and more real, so I was so surprised.(laugh)
YYS: I was fine because I was interested in surgical scenes of health channel on TV since I was little. Even when my friend got injured, I was disinfecting the wound and sticking a bandage for them.

Q. What is the synchro rate with the role? (How much does he/she alike to the role?)
SHJ: The synchro rate of Yeon Seok ssi and Dong Joo is 95 percent. They are both childlike, pure and passionate.
Yeon Seok ssi is a type of person who persuade himself until he is satisfied. In the end, he acted most of the surgery scenes by himself. Also, he is so charming.(laugh)
YYS: At first, I thought Hyun Jin ssi and Seo Jung are 90% similar. However, as I knew about Hyun Jin ssi, I  began to think that "she must have made a lot of efforts to create a role". But the way she accomplishes her work thoroughly is exactly like Seo Jung. 
Also, I thought she is used to act in love comedies, but it was unexpected that she was shy in an embarrassing romantic scene.(laugh)

Q. What was the scene you felt "chemistry" of you two the most?
YYS: It is a scene that we quarrel with each other while Dong Joo saying "I love you<3".
SHJ: Love scenes have many ad libs. Actually, the scene where Dong Joo said "I love you" in many different languages was also ad lib.

**YES or NO questins**
Q. In the drama, both Seo Jung and Dong Joo had nickname like Untouchable intern and Crazy Whale. In your school days, you had interesting nickname like that.
YYS & SHJ: NO. 
SHJ: However, there was a nickname while we were filming.
YYS: Everyone called me "shoulder gangster ;people with broad shoulders" (laugh) Hyun Jin ssi was called "Arupago", (Note: I don't understand this word, probably it's Korean.)
SHJ: It is because others said I don't make much NG in the filming.

Q. I have a uniform I'd like to wear other than white coats for doctors.
YYS & SHJ: YES
SHJ: I want to be a firefighter. Because there seems to be less technical terms compared to a doctor (laugh)
YYS: I want to be a prosecutor.
SHJ: Yeon Seok ssi! People said that legal terms are so hard and make you headache (laugh)

Q. Two of us have similarities.
SHJ: I guess it's YES. I feel our nature is similar.
YYS: Until now, I've been doing a variety of works steadily. Hyun Jin ssi also performs works one by one as an actress, so I think this is our similarity.

Thank u so so so much.... :D

• Like 3

@saku08 Woaw.... what a suprised...:D Thank you for the interview even has translated in english^_^ I'm so happy to seeing the both of them in one frame like this...wonder when they did this interview since it just released this month. I haven't read all of it, let me do it first then give my impresion from it...:lol:

@jenn96 As i know Baeksang Awards already changed their determination from used voting became judges choice, i don't remember when exactly years when they began it. While voting only for popularity.

Popularity have subcategories film actress/actors and drama actress/actors. Popularity have winners from each categories, last year the winner of most popular actor(television) is SJK and most popular actress(television) is SHK, same to Films have each winners for actor and actress.

I think the voting not affect to best actress/best actor, because as you see there's some actress/actor who be nominated on popularity but not in best actress/best actor. Example, Han Suk Kyu be nominated on best actor but not on popularity.

• Like 4

@saku08 That's so sweet... both gave the compliment if they similar with characters. They picked same scene with the most chemistry, and what? the scene 'i love u' in different languages was an ad lib? that was a unique and memorable scene and i think it's so creative since i never saw it in others drama.

Read it make me missing them very much, i want they can make another collab in drama or film. Also hope RDTK is getting good respond in Japan:)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, saku08 said:

from "haru*hana vol.041"published in April 2017

Thank you so much for the lovely pic of our barley tea couple and especially for the trans! I'm still in Japan but still looking out for Hyunjinie news! 

Thank you eveyone for all the news and pic! Can't quote everyone. I hope she wins baeksang best actress award, when I look at the list I think she should win. 

This thread is so lively now glad so many is com8ng forward to show support for seo hyun jin. Let's hope she will select another good project soon!

Keep spazzing! 

• Like 4