A very late night gift from our Soompi Hyunjinnie team ~ I was crazy enough to translate that interview with a headache and @giselle_tw joined in my madness and did the artwork, all completed in a day. Enjoy! An interview 9  6 years ago! but you can see she is the same Hyun Jin we know today. (edit: you know I have a headache when I type 9 as 6 lol)

nNLitxr.jpg

Spoiler

HtjBC3N.jpg

n0019nN.jpg

hNFMEOE.jpg

And YAY we hit 50, when I first came here, it was only on page7 I think? Let's keep it moving and hopefully more will join in to support HJ! Good night!

Edited by angel2013
  • Like 17

20 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

When young ji said that in reality shj is very feminine.. i think its true.. when she travel with lets eat with friend team, she usually wear dress instead of hot pants.. also when phuket trip, she also wear dress..

But lately, she looks like to use shirt or t shirt.. i think maybe she still half in ohya character?

But i'm happy that she took time to visit her parents and back to her home town.. hope she enjoy her free time..

The stylish tagged the brand of this dress from Johnny Hates Jazz. http://www.johnnyonlineshop.com/product/detail.html?product_no=537&cate_no=1&display_group=2

Edited by ChiT
  • Like 8

24 minutes ago, ChiT said:

The stylish tagged the brand of this dress from Johnny Hates Jazz. http://www.johnnyonlineshop.com/product/detail.html?product_no=537&cate_no=1&display_group=2

Ohh i thought its a t-shirt.. LOL..

Btw, shj looks good in orange outfit.. since that mini dress just have 2 colors (blue n orange), shj choose orange? Is orange her favorite color?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, kopifan said:

She still manages to look pretty despite the mess

Small in picture but distinctively OHY -  floating away in the  distance 

oh you're right did'nt see her at first haha hyunjinnie so cute at the back :lol:

ThwzsOWh.jpg

• Like 4

Good afternoon everyone~

First page updated! Thanks you @angel2013 and @Cherrine Kim I quite a lot of copying video link you put in yhis thread and sent to me. Thank you so much. Wherever and whatever you are doing now I wish you a very good sunday. Enjoy the day and be well. @angel2013 I hope you recover well ^^

Now we have reahed 50 pages and 40 followers yeaaaay much to celebrate~ #throwconfettitoeveryone

• Like 3

PREVIEW FOR SEO HYUN JIN SECTION TV INTERVIEW TODAY

6JstgtU.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin: "The clam kiss with Eric, it was his idea....seems to come from his experience"

Seo Hyun Jin reveals about kiss scenes with Eric.

Seo Hyun Jin is appearing on MBC <Section TV> to talk about her acting skills.

Having gotten her acting skills recognized through drama <Another Oh Hae Young> and being crowned the new Rom Com queen, actress Seo Hyun Jin has been eagerly sought by many brands as CF models.

Seo Hyun Jin says that her secret to her realistic drunk acting was through observing her drunken friends. Sine she can't drink very well, she is in a clearer state of mind to observe.

In addition, with regards to her natural kiss scenes with Eric, Seo Hyun Jin says "The clam kiss was Eric's idea and it seems to come from his experience" she burst out laughing after revealing this.

The meeting with Seo Hyun Jin will be broadcasted  on July 31, 345pm.

Chinese Trans:Kaoty

Repost Credit: Pearl Hyun Jin/SHJ baidu bar

Eng Trans: Angel2013

• Like 11

12 hours ago, ChiT said:

Wow, and I thought it was just an orange T-shirt! Thanks for the info, just wondering why is she wearing a dress for MT? Is it after a CF filming? But she's at her parent's place?So I thought she will be wearing something more casual and comfy. But I say before, she looks really good in orange.

• Like 5

Thanks @khatelaloves for posting the interview cuts of SHJ, below are some translated highlights from the interview;-

Question about the wall kiss :-

SHJ: I was also shocked when I saw the scene, I didn't know it would turn out like that. We did the scene like an action scene, rehearsing the movements before actual filming.

Question about co-star Eric:-

SHJ: He is a very good partner. Considerate, caring and have lots of good ideas. Maybe because he has more experience.

Question about they type of guy she would like to date:-

SHJ: Discreet with own thinking, careful thinking type.

Question about marriage:-

SHJ: Will definitely get married one day, have thought about it. If I find a good person. But I am a workaholic, and I'm used to using work to relieve stress, I am at my best when I am working.

Question about her girl idol past:-

SHJ: I was very young then so I'm not really sure how I really pull through that period, everyday is just like a learning and training experience for me. After the disbandment, I did my first musical and first started acting the drama "Hwang JinYi"

CREDIT: SHJ/ERIC COUPLE BAIDDU BAR

Chinese Trans: Fangmr13

Eng Trans: Angel2013

EDIT: NOTE: the chinese translator have not seen the full interview, she's just translating some highlights of the interview base on korean news articles of the interview itself.

Edited by angel2013
Added notes
  • Like 12

@angel2013 always thx to u for engsub from baidu bar.. u r indeed our angel here.. :D

Our hyunjinnie looks so pretty in section tv intrvw.. and she looks comfortable with d MC.. i'm waiting for someone to insert engsub for d video.. 

Btw, shj's hair looks longer.. did she do hair extention? Bcoz its just 1 month ago after finished ohya, but her hair looks much longer..

• Like 4