SHJ new photoshoot with Marie Claire...seo seo pretty and sexy. I hope there will be another interview in there. Can't wait to see her new photoshoot! It looks amazing here with her new short hair look!

And congrats to Richyun couple for topping the Moolang couple chart!

• Like 8

13 hours ago, angel2013 said:

SHJ new photoshoot with Marie Claire...seo seo pretty and sexy. I hope there will be another interview in there. Can't wait to see her new photoshoot! It looks amazing here with her new short hair look!

And congrats to Richyun couple for topping the Moolang couple chart!

Wow she really look good in this pic especially her hair! :w00t:

• Like 4

This is another IG pic for the same photoshoot though its dark and can't really see HJ very well.

@supergal99 I just read from the AMO thread that AOHY was also third in best drama category for the Moolang award as well. Too bad they had tough competition from DOTS this year but they were the 'black horse' that came out on tops!

Now HJ is really striking it twice with another fantastic drama which is not only good in ratings but also in quality! So happy for her! Hope the path for her now would be like what koreans like to say a 'flowery path'.

• Like 3

JUMP Update:

#SeoHyunJin #RomanticDoctorTeacherKim #YoonSeoJung

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003438060

Dr Yoon 5 key phases/events:

#1 "CRAZY Whale" ~ Index finger queen passionate Dr Yoon Seo Jung

#2 "ACCIDENT" ~ one misfortune after another, Dr Yoon Seo Jung's guilt plus double mishap

#3 "HEALING" ~ "For 3 years I only concentrated on healing and therapy" Dr Yoon's second chance

#4 "SELF-PUNISHMENT" ~ "Please save me!" Dr Yoon's critical life situation.

#5 "ORDERLY" ~  "Because I am a doctor" Dr Yoon's transformation!

Summary of article translations credit: PearlHyunJin(chinese) Angel2013(english)

• Like 5

On 11/23/2016 at 4:33 AM, angel2013 said:

I wonder where you got this conclusion from? :huh:

RDTK is getting more exciting, I hope all HyunjInnies are supporting her regardless of what you think of her state of condition. Know that we do not see the full picture, sometimes its dangerous to come to a conclusion base on a picture or someone's else observation. Preview for next week's episodes is up in the spoiler tag if anyone is interested.

Reveal hidden contents

Hyunjinnie is working really hard on the RDTK drama right now, let's give her all the cheer and support we can give.:)

Sorry . I get the feeling I have been misunderstood . I do admire SHJ and I do believe she is a real gem . I have only made a statement after watching, reading and objectively noticing many of her latest bst, photos, interviews and so on ...I really wish she were happy in her personal life ! I do hope she will be the same golden soul forever ! :heart::heart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dianero said:

Sorry . I get the feeling I have been misunderstood . I do admire SHJ and I do believe she is a real gem . I have only made a statement after watching, reading and objectively noticing many of her latest bst, photos, interviews and so on ...I really wish she were happy in her personal life ! I do hope she will be the same golden soul forever ! :heart::heart:

It's ok to voice views, opinions but be careful when you make a statement like that. I generally view each person's view is always subjective because everyone's sees things in a different way, you may see that she is unhappy but others may not see it as so individual's views cannot be objective. There's a danger that people might use your statement and get further carried away. I do not mean to sound antagonistic but I hope you get my point that at the end of it all, as fans we want to protect her in some sort of way, it is not meant to target you or anything. :sweatingbullets: Again whatever I say is also purely my point of view and how I feel, so it is also subjective. A person's view is never objective, because different individual view the same event/circumstance differently,  we form opinions, views but never a fact/statement. 

Gah so sorry to sound so serious on a saturday! Happy weekend HyunJinnies! Here is an awesome photo of our 3 professional in RDTK appearing in  SBS Mediacreate Monthly Mag 12/2016 VOL.60

Edi3R0qy9d.jpg

Edit: Sorry I'm just being like a over-protective mother hen like what @mail3227 likes to say too :P

• Like 7

Me too, sorry to bring it up that topic. Not mean to make bad statement, i just always worry to her.

I am very very agree with @angel2013 opinion. Yes, it can be dangerous for her career. Let's don't talk about it again...:sweatingbullets:

Btw, i become more excited with RDTK, ah...when monday will come...

• Like 4

right rdtk being a medical-melo drama needs hyunjinnie to focus and digest her character well and we all know how hardworking she is, she reads the script several times and do some rehearsals before shooting the scene that's why we may see her like sad or something? but nah based on the latest bts she is happy as a bee so don't worry guys ;)

here's to cheer us all, seojung-ssaem cooking some chicken  :lol: LMAO from shj dcgall 

ICvL0SN.png

Yl1Pp9E.png

• Like 7

hi @angel2013, I'm confused... Are you NurseOh? or my Ahjussi Crush MasterKim? :blink:

That's why we are called HyunJinnies... because we love SeoHyunJin.... and because we love her we should be protecting her!!!!:heart:

HyunJin has gone a lot before reaching this stage of her career. ..  

I believe all HyunJinnies are very happy right now... How much more HyunJin? She is now reaping the fruit of her labor.

As a supporter of HyunJin, we should all be very careful not to hamper her career... 

I even remember one of her friends interview, that she was supposed to give the flower during her wedding to HyunJin but since HyunJin is receiving a lot of love these days, she decided not to... That's what you call love and support to her friend, our Hyunjin!

Let's all give our share in loving our HyunJin more and more...

Happy weekend everyone!

Monday and Tuesday is coming, let's see each other in #RDTK thread.... :wub:

• Like 6

Yes let's all turn our attention to RDTK! @khatelaloves omg you had me rolling on the floor with that, it always amazes me at the creativity of these people.

@mail3227 sorry for taking over your mother hen role! :P Errr...I think I need to practice a lot more to be of Nurse Oh standard and TK is definitely out of my league. Hope to see you on RDTK thread on Monday!

@anggun11 agreed, let's rest the case! all HyunJinnies unite! :)

Keep the thread buzzing, I'll be busy from next week onwards and won't be able to come on here as frequently.

• Like 4

SBS to Air Special Broadcast of Episodes 1-7 for "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim"

2016/11/23

photo787487.jpg

A special broadcast of the drama "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim" will air on SBS on November 29.

SBS released an official statement today stating that, "Starting 8:55 PM on November 29, all episodes that have been aired so far for 'Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim' will be re-edited so that it can be watched all at once".

The drama aired its first episode on November 7 and received a high viewer rating. This continuous playback of all episodes aired so far could be seen as a way to gather and gain more viewers for the drama.

• Like 5

@d2wachah the first pic sets explains how I feel now :sweatingbullets: "I should be okay, ....will I be okay?" I'm reflecting....

Translated this chinese drama review on RDTK, I like how its not just us fans who love and acknowledge HyunJinnie's amazing acting, but people from all walks of life openly praise what an amazing actress she is. Although similarly like  her character YSJ who wanted to be a doctor to gain recognition, HJ also started serious acting because of praises from her acting teacher but in the process she became a true professional actress through sheer hardwork and determination even when there is no recognition from the public until recently. I hope she continue to receive more love because she simply deserves it.

PjF7n6a.jpg

@supergal99 @kopifan @jenn96 @icemaid @anggun11

• Like 9