JUMP UPDATE;

#SeoHyunJin

At this moment, I feel like I'm dancing with Hyun Jin

Hyun Jin's "self-absorbed dance" would be broadcasted tomorrow night at 10pm on SBS.

(Chinese trans:Pearl HyunJin)

Yes @jenn96 that sure brings to mind AOHY crazy dance

@d2wach i'm missing her long hair now with those pics! even though she look so refreshing with short hair. long and short hair gives a total different vibe altogether.

• Like 5

Good morning HyunJinnies! Monday and Tuesday is Seo Hyun Jin's Romantic Day!(err I mean Romantic Doctor's day :P)

Spoiler

fuDkkSD.jpg

Spoilers! OTP scenes in Ep 5 and Ep6 to look forward to. I need more HyunJin's scenes please! And I need to see her as fiesty Dr Yoon again soon! She has already totally immerse herself in the role. While in AOHY, she is forward, talkative and courageous, here in RDTK she is passionate, fiesty at times and even timid and unsure of herself. For HyunJinnies, we only need one reason to watch RDTK right? B) SEO HYUN JIN. (of course the rest of the cast are stellar too which makes it a must not miss drama lol do I sound like a promoter? haha :lol:) Anyway I'm happy for Mon and Tues again because I get to see HJ on screen! 

• Like 5

@angel2013 of course, the main reason is Seo Hyun Jin ;)

Production team too, use hyun jin for their promotion, before broadcast they put hyun jin name number second after han suk kyu seonbaenim, but now we know if hyun jin become 3rd for main character, it's same for movie 'Because I Love U'

Anyway all project she play in it, i'll watch...

• Like 2

@paradicez @jenn96 thanks for the hard work team! I always love to hear all those compliments for HyunJinnie,no doubt she deserve them all.:wub:

@anggun11 i certainly hope that she is not being regulated to 3rd main cast, I believe all 3 are main cast equally, HJ seems to have taken a back seat for now(bec of her the injury) but I sure hope she comes back with a bang in the drama when SJ overcomes the drama and will she becomes 'crazy whale' again? haha no I think she will be tamed by TK.

• Like 4

From that comment "Who will win against you if you love what you do!" this line give a strong impression. While the others compete to gain popularity, rating, etc, she doesn't worry about it, bec she does what she likes. Just us... her supporter that feels worry everytime...

@angel2013 i hope so, she do an action immediately. I hope 3 main character have balance story that connect each other. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

yes..!

Cute dancing queen..haha plus Mr Cute watching *lol*

:grin:

She is seo-awesome dancing and singing in this episode, its a total switch from her passionate doctor self :) I need to sleep quickly so I can wake up soon for the subs tomorrow! and hope SBS release more BTS pics of HJ in this epsidoe!

• Like 2

Carlyn Bag update!

And congratulations to SHJ and cast of RDTK for the rising ratings! Hope it continue to rise even further!:wub: Off to watch the subbed episode!

And oh this,

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003017697

Survey on who to go on a date with;=

Person To go on a date with holding hands:

Men: (1) Eric Mun 34% (2) YooYeonSeok 27%

Women: (1) ChaeYeon 27% (2) SeoHyunJin 25%

• Like 8