Ask The Fellas

Guest iilysium

There is this really really cute guy in my class. I notice him staring at me sometimes, and when I look over and I notice it (cause you can always feel it when someone's eyes are on you) and I smile or look at him he just smiles, looks some more, and then eventually turn his head away. I noticed that he does like looking at people though when they're talking or when the teacher calls on them, but I'm usually doing my own thing in the corner. Does that mean he's interested in me?

I've been trying to get a way to start talking to him, but by the time I get to class all the seats around him are taken by these fobby azn girls and there's no way I can ask him for help in the class considering I should obviously be wayyyyy more knowledgeable about my own language than he is.

iilysium said: There is this really really cute guy in my class. I notice him staring at me sometimes, and when I look over and I notice it (cause you can always feel it when someone's eyes are on you) and I smile or look at him he just smiles, looks some more, and then eventually turn his head away. I noticed that he does like looking at people though when they're talking or when the teacher calls on them, but I'm usually doing my own thing in the corner. Does that mean he's interested in me?

I've been trying to get a way to start talking to him, but by the time I get to class all the seats around him are taken by these fobby azn girls and there's no way I can ask him for help in the class considering I should obviously be wayyyyy more knowledgeable about my own language than he is.

Guest Kyosukemox

xFloOwuffBB said:
Kyosukemox said: xFloOwuffBB said: What happens when a guy falls in like/love with a girl who isn't really their type? and also, what keeps a guy so dedicated to their girl, when there are always others better than her?
I hope you guys are able to understand the phrasing of my questions. c:

Guest Kyosukemox

iilysium said: There is this really really cute guy in my class. I notice him staring at me sometimes, and when I look over and I notice it (cause you can always feel it when someone's eyes are on you) and I smile or look at him he just smiles, looks some more, and then eventually turn his head away. I noticed that he does like looking at people though when they're talking or when the teacher calls on them, but I'm usually doing my own thing in the corner. Does that mean he's interested in me?

Guest dazzIe

what does it mean when a guy gently grabs your chin/pinches(?) really quick? and it's not before kissing or anything intimate, but more like when you both are conversing and laughing...no guy has ever done that to me and i like it :3

Guest iilysium

It just sucks ever getting a seat close to him in class. Literally, those 4 non-english speaking fobs form like a protective barrier around him, and it's hard to penetrate that layer of fobbiness. 

But I took up the suggestion to go catch him after class and I got up the courage and waited till he left class and caught up with him and I made some comments and questions about the class (cause he's the only white guy in the language class and he's better at it than me!). And eventually we exchanged numbers.

:D

iilysium

said: It just sucks ever getting a seat close to him in class. Literally, those 4 non-english speaking fobs form like a protective barrier around him, and it's hard to penetrate that layer of fobbiness. 

But I took up the suggestion to go catch him after class and I got up the courage and waited till he left class and caught up with him and I made some comments and questions about the class (cause he's the only white guy in the language class and he's better at it than me!). And eventually we exchanged numbers.

:D

Guest threetwofivesix

Hmm this is kind of an awkward question, but here goes: I'm a virgin and I currently am in a relationship where he is so respectful and patient, etc etc but I really don't want to engage in foreplay.....at least, the more um extreme parts of it?  Is sex without foreplay not fun? And is it wrong of me to not want to.....? He hasn't pressured me into doing anything I don't want to do, but I don't want to disappoint him either.  What are your thoughts? 

Guest ~.Linh.~

so there is this one co worker of mine. we work in a coffeeshop/bar kind of thing. last year, we had a big party there, whole team got really drunk and i kind of ended up in his arms. he stayed with me all night and when he was standing next to me his hands would always brush mine and he just took really good care of me, but nothing happened between us. the next days, whenever we met, he'd have his arms around my waist and sometimes he just stood behind me leaning on my shoulder talking random stuff. then i went away for about a month, been busy with college etc and i've just started working with him again a few months ago. i'd be lying if i said that i didn't think of him from time to time, cause seriously, all this touching and him being physically close to me kind of got me dizzy. but that was last year.

This year, in the beginning, we would still coincidentally brush each other's side or just touch hands or so (okay on my part it wasn't always on coincidence :P) until some day, it stopped. we've been spending quite some time together at work, turned out we live in the same neighbourhood, listen to the same music, we just get along really well. sometimes when i talked to male customers he'd just start being really bitchy telling me to go and work again, even his best girlfriend wondered why he suddenly acted like that. and my friends and i being girls naturally thought that he might be jealous. yeah, weird things happen in a girls mind. there was this one time when we closed down the bar that he invited me to a party of his friend, but i had plans that night already so he gave me his number in case i wanted to join later on. i didn't though, it was 3am in the morning already.

he just confuses me, does he like me or not, is he just being nice? cause seriously,these days single life is driving me crazy, i might read too much into this, and my girlfriends are always like "oh he's so into you". but if he's really into me, he wouldn't ask whether i had a cute single girlfriend that he could ask out on a date, right? i admit, i was a little jealous and offended when he asked me, so i jokingly asked him why he wouldn't go with me. "but we are working together, that would be weird." burn. yeah. still, he puts on my favorite music when i'm having a bad day at work or he tells jokes when i'm down, he's staring in our direction when i'm at the bar with my friends, i just don't know where we're going with this. like i said, i can't be objective on this because i'm sick of being single lol

when we walk home after work we'd talk about random things, but when we sit next to each other at the cafe taking a break he's always busy with his damn cellphone and we run out of topics to talk about. and then again, when we're both having a night out with friends he'd call me up at 2am asking where i'm at and then he suddenly appears out of nowhere. the last days we've been driving to work and drive each other home cause we live closeby, we don't really talk in the car like we used to though.

yesterday he was working and i hit the club with my friends, looking damn good, seriously i got that a lot last night haha. we stopped by at the cafe and had a few drinks and he was acting like a child, total prick. and when we left the bar he jokingly said that he'd have to walk home in the cold without me. rather as a habit i told him to text me when he's done and if he's lucky i could give him a lift home. we left the club pretty early though and since it's right next to the bar i went back in there to see if he's finished already. i asked him how much longer it would take him, he said he was almost finished, so i sat down and kept myself busy with reading magazines and playing with the cafe's cat. and suddenly he asked why i was there anyways and that he could just walk home later oO  (two days ago he was literally begging me to give him a ride home, he even stayed longer in the bar cause i was getting off work later than him)
and i was like no it's okay i could drive him home cause it's the same direction anyways, right? but then he told me that he'd meet up with a few friends in front of the club anyways so there's no need for me to give him a ride. and i was like okay, then i'm going home. and when i was about to leave he just said that i'm just too nice to him, even though he was so mean to me before. haha and that was when i had to think of nice girls finishing last lol
last week he said that i am the kindest person that he knew...might have seem a little bit clingy and needy that i showed up, i kind of regret it now -.-  but yeah, nice and kind...guess it's time to look for another guy right, no point in waiting for him anymore?

edit:yeah great, topped a page with this 8-|

i dont think he's into you, or he is angry because you did something, remember. u dont necessarily have to do something WRONG for him to be mad. maybe he didnt want u to go to the club who knows? 
if you are into him tho, don't give up because you just dont know right now for sure. i dont like it when people give advice like "oh just give up now so you dont get hurt later" that is so cowardly! your friends should believe in you and that u have what it takes to get that dude. (unless he is bad for you, abusive or a bum or w/e since freinds look out for eachother's futures and not just right now).

threetwofivesix said: Hmm this is kind of an awkward question, but here goes: I'm a virgin and I currently am in a relationship where he is so respectful and patient, etc etc but I really don't want to engage in foreplay.....at least, the more um extreme parts of it?  Is sex without foreplay not fun? And is it wrong of me to not want to.....? He hasn't pressured me into doing anything I don't want to do, but I don't want to disappoint him either.  What are your thoughts? 

Guest bigpinkbow

This guy I recently met texts me everyday, and all the time but why hasn't he asked me out? He always asks what I'm doing though, I usually have plans but he's never actually asked out. Maybe I'm just over analyzing.

Guest xyoungwoongx

So, please someone tell me what the heck is going on with my boyfriend. or what he is thinking... if he thinks at all. We've been together for 7ish months now. big age difference, he just turned 30 and i'm 21. He's an artist too so he's .... different lol. but anyways in a nutshell, He's just so inconsiderate of my feelings. I gave him a talk about how sometimes I feel like he's just keeping me around for company, rather than me being his gf because I don't feel like he likes me soemtimes. I straight up told him I'm not looking for something casual, and he reassured me it was not. After that talk, I was hoping things would get better.... but sigh.. I don't know.... For example, weekends we usually spend together. But this weekend, I didn't see him friday even though he had the whole day off. and on saturday, he still didnt contact me till the very end of the night when all our friends were going out. So, I just let it brush off, and thought "hey, i'll just spend tonight and Sunday together". But as we are walking into the bar, he tells not me, but his friend that he is going to the Redskins game with this friend that's a girl. I'm extremely unhappy because I didn't see him at all this weekend,, and I was hoping sunday we would hang out but nooope. and he didn't even tell me about going to that football game :( . But I decided to just keep it inside b/c we were all out having fun. And then at the next bar, while I was gone, some old woman caresses my bfs face saying how cute he was while I was at the bathroom. and he's just standing there smiling like an idiot. So, I get extremely pissed and basically threw a big fit. Yeah, I realize I went overboard with it. I think I used this as an excuse to get extremely mad at him because it was such an obvious reason to get mad. So next day, I wake up and we are both extremely awkward with each other. He breaks the ice by asking what I'm going to do today. I just say "hey look, i'm sorry for going overboard..." and he says its fine. But immediately says he's going to do artwork now. So I said "you want me to leave?" ... he;s like yeah. Of course I'm upset, so I just bluntly ask "what's wrong is something bothering you..." he says no at first, then later says "I'm just pissed cause i couldn't go to the redskins game, I had to text my friend and tell her that my gf is throwing a richard simmons fit" ..... So i pack my stuff... about to leave, ask him one more time what's wrong. He says nothing and that he will talk to me later.. I say let's talk now.. are you ok. he keeps saying he's ok. sljkefjaefeafjaelkfjal i donno.. sorry, maybe I just wanted to rant here... I don't know what he's thinking, this is just a slight example of our relationship.... like i'm so lost... I'm so unhappy.... but I love him .... so I can't find myself to break up with him..... why is he like this!!!!!!

Hi xyoungwoongx

I read your story and that's a real bummer. If your relationship has always been like this, then it is very unlikely that it will change. By that I mean if he is refusing to properly communicate then that is major hamper in fixing any issues within the relationship. Also, it seems like he is highly passive aggressive and has a tendency to brush you off with vague responses, which he thinks is what you want to hear.

Times like these, it might be better to re-evaluate the relationship at a personal level, especially since you are unhappy.

Guest dolcedor.

xyoungwoongx said: So, please someone tell me what the heck is going on with my boyfriend. or what he is thinking... if he thinks at all. We've been together for 7ish months now. big age difference, he just turned 30 and i'm 21. He's an artist too so he's .... different lol. but anyways in a nutshell, He's just so inconsiderate of my feelings. I gave him a talk about how sometimes I feel like he's just keeping me around for company, rather than me being his gf because I don't feel like he likes me soemtimes. I straight up told him I'm not looking for something casual, and he reassured me it was not. After that talk, I was hoping things would get better.... but sigh.. I don't know.... For example, weekends we usually spend together. But this weekend, I didn't see him friday even though he had the whole day off. and on saturday, he still didnt contact me till the very end of the night when all our friends were going out. So, I just let it brush off, and thought "hey, i'll just spend tonight and Sunday together". But as we are walking into the bar, he tells not me, but his friend that he is going to the Redskins game with this friend that's a girl. I'm extremely unhappy because I didn't see him at all this weekend,, and I was hoping sunday we would hang out but nooope. and he didn't even tell me about going to that football game :( . But I decided to just keep it inside b/c we were all out having fun. And then at the next bar, while I was gone, some old woman caresses my bfs face saying how cute he was while I was at the bathroom. and he's just standing there smiling like an idiot. So, I get extremely pissed and basically threw a big fit. Yeah, I realize I went overboard with it. I think I used this as an excuse to get extremely mad at him because it was such an obvious reason to get mad. So next day, I wake up and we are both extremely awkward with each other. He breaks the ice by asking what I'm going to do today. I just say "hey look, i'm sorry for going overboard..." and he says its fine. But immediately says he's going to do artwork now. So I said "you want me to leave?" ... he;s like yeah. Of course I'm upset, so I just bluntly ask "what's wrong is something bothering you..." he says no at first, then later says "I'm just pissed cause i couldn't go to the redskins game, I had to text my friend and tell her that my gf is throwing a richard simmons fit" ..... So i pack my stuff... about to leave, ask him one more time what's wrong. He says nothing and that he will talk to me later.. I say let's talk now.. are you ok. he keeps saying he's ok. sljkefjaefeafjaelkfjal i donno.. sorry, maybe I just wanted to rant here... I don't know what he's thinking, this is just a slight example of our relationship.... like i'm so lost... I'm so unhappy.... but I love him .... so I can't find myself to break up with him..... why is he like this!!!!!!

Guest xFloOwuffBB

Simple question: Is a guy serious when he tells you he'd wait for you and imagines a future with you, or is it just foul play?