Gatsby Moving Rubber Hair Wax

Guest t.luu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just have a general question concerning gatsby products...

just wondering with short or short-medium hair....how long does one regular bottle lasts for you guys?

im planning to buy a few soon...i just need to know approx. so i can buy supplies accordingly and save some cash with combined shipping

thanks

Guest OukaKioshi

haha XD seoul garden! XD my uncle/aunt own it =)

is brown gatsby new?.,.. SUPER STRAIGHT.. soudns like something i want =).. is it out in pmall/market viliage yet? XD

Guest shim shim hae

i just have a general question concerning gatsby products...

just wondering with short or short-medium hair....how long does one regular bottle lasts for you guys?

im planning to buy a few soon...i just need to know approx. so i can buy supplies accordingly and save some cash with combined shipping

thanks

it depends which color you buy. i can't vouch for the other colors, but here is what grey and pink looks like.

rubber.jpg

grey = very sticky (seems like it would last for a while), pink feels like lotion.

it depends which color you buy. i can't vouch for the other colors, but here is what grey and pink looks like.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/kinkinkin/rubber.jpg

grey = very sticky (seems like it would last for a while), pink feels like lotion.

hard to believe that the pink is stronger than grey....looks like yogurt or something, man.

Guest shim shim hae

hard to believe that the pink is stronger than grey....looks like yogurt or something, man.

hmm i never said pink was stronger, unless you were just saying that refering to info you got elsewhere.

grey is much stronger. the pink is going to give you spikes, but i personally wouldn't use it from the root up cause your hair won't look natural.

the grey is strong as hell. its like digging your finger through a concrete floor and you get so little, but its strong.

the grey one could prob last 2 months. i dont really know about the pink one tbh.

Guest TrainDriver

:lol: just me or the photo u took makes the gray tub look sorta brownish and the pink look red :P

anyway, i got the purple one its sorta soft but also sticky when u rub it in ur hands. my dad uses hair gel so he bought the blue one when he was in malaysia, its smells nice haha. the gel might not be bad for me to rub into my hair for a bit to make it look not so dry

Guest nanjiyoun

xyoojchick you look really pretty!

and yeahh whenever i take pictures

of my hair with the wax on, it doesnt

come out as good as it looks in real life lol

Guest lubo0gx3

i hear gatsby makes your hair fall out.

there was a rumor going around about that but ALL wax tends to make your hair fall out.

it's not just Gasby

anyway..

i have the orange one since i'm a girl using it.. but it doesn't really seem to hold that well..

Guest Chihuahua

Below is the link of Gatsby Official Site @ Malaysia, just click the respective Moving Rubber er color? Then you can see a brief explanation of how to style..

CLICK HERE

I don't know how accurate is the translation of the steps.. cause I don't style my hair.. yet~ B)

Guest xyoojchick

Have any girls/guys used green?? how have they worked out for u?

still havent tried it, since im hooked on gray

i do! just bought it and still learning to use it but i posted a pic a page back but cant see much detail <_<

i sooo need my hair thinned out :tongue2:

Guest swtbeybiivan

i wonder if tel have it in New orleans.. cuz they jus got a hong kong in new orleans... hmmm where else can i get it if i dun live near those places???

Guest plumangel3

Does anyone know where to get this in Toronto? Does P-Mall have it? If so whats the store.

lol i just bought the spikey edge one for my brother today at pmall.

i noticed that a couple of stores there had them.

dunno if someone already told u :sweatingbullets:

Guest mAy0_xYo0j

i also would like to know if its easy to wash off.

i think it does :huh:

i only use a very little amont though so yea......

Archived