Gatsby Moving Rubber Hair Wax

Guest t.luu

for people who live in ontario markham, or i guess u could in toronto if you dont mind the drive,i saw them sell moving rubber in a hair products store in first markham place which is on highway 7 east and woodbine

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest glass_slippers_09

ive just got the green one.. but im not sure how to style my hair with it... i tried to do it.. but it just goes back down to my normal looking hair.. :/

ive got mikki's hair cut.. but longer i guess.. so.. help..?!

Guest duksiew

ive just got the green one.. but im not sure how to style my hair with it... i tried to do it.. but it just goes back down to my normal looking hair.. :/

hmm..did u check the gatsby website?? they've got a lot of vids

for each moving rubber and step by step pics, maybe itll help?

Is it true that its only made for guys??

yeah...but who says girls cant use it :P well actually, mandom has a lineup for girls.. called lucido? i guess its the girl version of the moving rubbers.

wax06.jpgwax04.jpgwax05.jpg

ha, i have the same problem with my grey and pink ones. i can pull off a really rough "out of bed" look...but i cant pull off the spiky style im looking for. i really think it has a lot to do with the cut of your hair (need a layered, thinned one). people seem to use strong hairsprays too. damaging your hair also alters the texture of your hair (better to style with?). so meh, think about those

@ duksiew how did you get that style with your hair? did you get your hair thinned for that? or whats your secret :P

i also would like to know if its easy to wash off.

ive used 2 dimes of the grey, and it takes a few washes to wash out...i even feel a lil waxiness in my hair after...

the pink comes out a lil easier, but if you wash your hair before bed, you wont notice it.

Guest TrainDriver

btw how does the moving rubber mat compare to the old mat wax? i found the old mat wax a little dry... if that makes any sense :P

Is it available in Australia, specifically Western Australia?

I see it used a lot for like cosplayers and stuff xD

Ah...just read it's made for guys. But it's hair...isn't it the same thing for both genders? O_o hahaha

Guest glass_slippers_09

hmm..did u check the gatsby website?? they've got a lot of vids

for each moving rubber and step by step pics, maybe itll help?

ya.. but it didnt help.. idk how they make it so puffy.. :/

Guest wisdom32

^ i think they are achievable if you get you hair really nicely thinned and with a good blow drier u can really poof it up. after that, pay strong attention to your hair strands and slowly style them. make sure they are not tangled as this will distort the definition of your hair if u get what i mean :P

Guest duksiew

@ duksiew how did you get that style with your hair? did you get your hair thinned for that? or whats your secret :P

lol my secret eh? ...hmm should i tell??

nah nah, nothing big really, just straightener

for my ugly hair-after-the-shower, and some gray

moving rubber lol

Oh and for the thinning, i actually did myself,

mostly touch up the sides when they get too puffy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spiffy Girl

My hair is currently layered. I want my hair to have that messy look but not too much and fluffy. I was wondering what's the best product to use so it can hold the messy look. I was thinking of getting Gatsby Moving Rubber Loose Shuffle for the messy look and Air Rise (green) for the fluffy look. My only problem is that i can't find them in my area, i like in Southern California, i like in the LA area but i go to college in riverside, if there's any store that carries them please tell me.

Guest MUGETSU

the gatsby videos are bull unless ur a pro with ur hands.

plus they have really good hairstylists.

those models probably get a cut every weekend to keep their hair easily manageable like that.

Guest TrainDriver

plus they have really good hairstylists.

those models probably get a cut every weekend to keep their hair easily manageable like that.

haha yeh. if i could, i'd get my hair thinned out every week or two as it grows thick quite fast. i had a haircut couple weeks ago, could spike it out cos it was thin, now after a couple of weeks its really thick again and requires thinning

Guest DaviiPi___

i've switched between all of them in the last month, really depends on how you want your hair.. (the description of the bottles are true) don't rely on gatsby alone use hairspray as well =]

Archived