Gatsby Moving Rubber Hair Wax

Guest t.luu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kiralz0mg

^ LOL really..? i saw them at pmall for 12$ but anyways i have the green one and it smells nice but i cant use it on my hair properly.. so kinda a waste >_<

Guest xkrn4lyfx

XD i finally tried it after it chillin' on my desk for like a month, and after all that hype... didn't work out too well. well.... i did get kinda excited and scooped/dumped that mini cooper onto my head and used a bit too much (probably 3 times as much as i should have) so ionno, i'll give it another go

o yeah i have the purple one but i'm wishing i had the green one for lift XD

Guest Tonyc402

green doesnt hold well enuf for me, so i end up mixing it with a bit of the gatsby wax, so the consistency is around the same but it holds better

Technically the green one is for longer hair . Its supposed to add more volume to longer hair for better styling . Thats why its softer then other gatsby moving rubbers.

Guest OukaKioshi

^@ a post somewhere up there..

12$ at PMALL XD.. its finally here? hehe.. but omg 12 bucks.. here.. its like .. 6$CAN in hk where i got mine XD haha

i got like.. SO MUCH XD hahah T__T so much money.. oh well.. it'll last a long time XD hahah been using mine for almost 2 months.. still a lot o_O (using green btw, sometimes i mix it with my purple.. like green makes it.. not that flat.. XD haha.. and then purple for a bit of spikes? XD iunno)

Guest xkrn4lyfx

i don't get how u guys are "mixing" them? like u put some purple in left finger, green in right finger and mix with palms? or do u use one for bottom then another for top? does it really make a difference/work?

Guest melonboi

i don't get how u guys are "mixing" them? like u put some purple in left finger, green in right finger and mix with palms? or do u use one for bottom then another for top? does it really make a difference/work?

i think he meant, use green first all over then later use the purple for the finishing touches on certain parts of the hair.

not sure but i assume so.

interesting product. anyone know of a place where you can get it in vancouver (can) without importing it yourself??? <_< also...whatare the prices around here? or is better just to get it onlnie?

aberdeen center has them....kinda expensive though ..$18

Guest melonboi

aberdeen center has them....kinda expensive though ..$18

parker place 16.99 at this Japanese cosmetic store. Forgot the name but its located at those tiny corridors.

Guest mr_dimsum

parker place 16.99 at this Japanese cosmetic store. Forgot the name but its located at those tiny corridors.

There's actually a guy selling them on soompi right now for cheaper (his name is duksiew).

I payed around $11-13 for the Moving Rubber (Green~Air Rise, Pink~Spikey Edge, Gray~Grunge Mat) and they arrived in a really quick manner. I'd recommend checking that out. If not, local shops would be one of the only other options, though you'd be paying a premium, especially if your state charges tax.

Cheers!

I've updated the first page with a list of where to buy Moving Rubber, so please check there before you ask where to buy it. Thaaaaaaaaanks :] I've only posted them according to the replies left in this thread, so correct me if I'm wrong. OR if you'd like to contribute and make the first page more informative and detailed, go ahead and leave a post or PM me and I'll update the first page with the info you've left ^^

Btw, does anyone know any information about the new yellow Moving Rubber?

Btw, does anyone know any information about the new yellow Moving Rubber?

hmm, i havent heard much about it, just took a look at the gatsby site, seems to be for lonnnnnnger hair. The way the guy used it in the pics and movie, looks like its used to bring really long hair out (off the head more) and give it some natural "bounce"?? idk lol

The green one is IDENTICAL to my pomade creme, soft and smooth...basically it is creme you can get cheaper version of this type of gatzby...use blow dry while applying on the air-rise..it works wonder. that was my first gatzby product and will be the last, gatzby is so overated

^ gkdafh;aiheawfij !! D:

ARE YOU CEREAL?!

You mean the one on Saratoga?!

MUST. GO ! >:0

Oh, and can anyone verify/confirm if Pacific Mall in Toronto sells the Moving Rubber series? Just so I can add it to the list ^^ Thanks :]

Archived