Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest alines

hai anyone can help me here? I have 2 question.

1. Is it possible if non korean can join cafe daum?

2. is anyone know why everytime I try to download from live share, it always said: forbidden, you don't have permission to access in this server, months ago I still can download from here, but now it always said forbbiden.

If anyone know, I really apreciated for the answer.

Thank you.

Guest Novaculite

The local Korean station here is currently airing this drama called "Days of Innocence", but I can't seem to find the official thread for it. Anyone wanna link me? Thanks!

If it helps... the story is something like 3 kids in their senior year of high school. One "bad boy" who's a player & is really good at fighting... his best friend is awfully sweet, but opposite of him, and a girl who just moved to their town. His best friend immediately falls for the girl & makes the bad boy promise not to like her too, so he does. But he ends up subconsciously falling for the new girl & the new girl falls for him too. The best friend dies in the 2nd episode when the bad boy puts him down repeatedly w/insults (not his intentions, he wanted to get a reaction out of him, get him angry at him), but yeah... eventually, the bad boy moves away & it's suddenly 7 years later.

Guest huangsy

hai anyone can help me here? I have 2 question.

1. Is it possible if non korean can join cafe daum?If anyone know, I really apreciated for the answer.

Thank you.

Yes, foreigners can join Daum. After that, you can join whatever Cafe.

However, you should be able to hear and understand Korean numbers because the registration process requires you to give your telephone number and a machine automated call will be made to that tel (whichever country's number that may be) and the number code read to you.

Guest ripgal

Which drama was this?

I want to rewatch it, but I forget what it's called

It's about a very rich bratty girl named Ana. She's engaged to this hotel owner, but she falls off her yacht while she was drunk and trying to find her engagement ring that fell off. She gets amnesia and is "taken in" by this country bum, who she's been torturing the past few weeks or so ~

He renames her Na Sangshil or something (my forgotten), and.. yeah. He has a big fluffy white dog and takes care of his nephews. She has a really expensive cat named Princess.

Does anyone know which drama I'm talking about ?

It's called Fantasy Couple - by Han Yeh Seul and Oh Ji Ho.

i've been watching this korean variety show called Vitamin on youtube, but i can't seem to find a thread for it here on soompi. is there no thread, or is it under another name i'm not aware of?

thanks in advance~! :)

Hi Silverfire444

Sorry for the late reply.

There isn't a thread dedicated to Vitamin of KBS2 on Soompi.

Now my turn . . . .

Since the afternoon of 8 August 2008, has anyone been able to watch KBS 1TV or 2TV Live online? :tears:

The VODs are watchable though . . .

Guest huangsy

Since the afternoon of 8 August 2008, has anyone been able to watch KBS 1TV or 2TV Live online? :tears:

The VODs are watchable though . . .

The message says no viewing because of copyrighted materials. I think because they are showing the Olympics. You should be able to watch again when KBS shows their own programmes.

Guest alines

Yes, foreigners can join Daum. After that, you can join whatever Cafe.

However, you should be able to hear and understand Korean numbers because the registration process requires you to give your telephone number and a machine automated call will be made to that tel (whichever country's number that may be) and the number code read to you.

Thanks for the reply, too bad I don't understand the language. :huh:

Hey there,

I just wanna ask is there any recommendation for ancient or period drama?

The only ancient/period drama I have watched is "Jewel in the Palace."

So any recommendations?

Just wanna say thank-you in advance!!!

Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (The Legend aka. The story of the King's Four Gods) ^^ - must watch drama :)

u can check its thread for more info

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=97747

Highly recommended ;)

Guest Novaculite

If it helps... the story is something like 3 kids in their senior year of high school. One "bad boy" who's a player & is really good at fighting... his best friend is awfully sweet, but opposite of him, and a girl who just moved to their town. His best friend immediately falls for the girl & makes the bad boy promise not to like her too, so he does. But he ends up subconsciously falling for the new girl & the new girl falls for him too. The best friend dies in the 2nd episode when the bad boy puts him down repeatedly w/insults (not his intentions, he wanted to get a reaction out of him, get him angry at him), but yeah... eventually, the bad boy moves away & it's suddenly 7 years later.

Still need help finding a thread for the drama "Days of Innocence", if it exists! :blush:

Guest zizou312

Hi, I asked this before earlier, but I seriously cannot find any where to download this movie...

색다른 동거 <--- there must be a site where you can download this..

if anyone know a link or if you have it can you please upload it for me??

Guest happy_cherrie

hi i was just wondering if anyone was able to help me find the name of a drama....im not sure if it is korean but im pretty sure it is coz i only got it off a song i heard....the clip was about this guy that was in the hospital recovering from an accident and he couldnt walk properly and this girl is in there everyday helping him recover but one day he just disappears and leaves her sleeping in the hospital....he leaves a not on a chair and she just runs out hoping to catch him....if anyone knows the name of this drama it would be much appreciated thanks....and like i said im not 100% sure if it is korean...thanks again

Re-posted from the News thread if someone here can help. Thanks.

김지훈 “조여정, 바스트(?)가 아름다워” 깜짝

rs48243_0.jpg

(리뷰스타 김미영 기자)조여정이 4차원이라는 소문에 대한 진상을 밝혔다.

지난 19일 방송된 KBS 2TV ‘상상플러스 시즌2’에 게스트로 출연한 조여정은 ‘보기와는 달리 4차원이라는데?’라는 MC탁재훈의 질문에 거부감 없이 솔직하게 대답했다.

조여정은 “내가 하고 싶은 대로 다 하는 데, 주변에서 약간 걱정을 하는 편이다. 보슬비가 내리면 고등학교 때는 우산 쓰고 신발 벗고 간적이 있고, 얼마 전에는 한밤중에 도산공원에서 맨발로 걷다 온 적도 있다”며 출연진들의 말대로 4차원이라기 보다 감성이 강한 자신의 평소 모습을 공개했다.

이어 조여정은 “얼마 전에는 집이 분당인데 차 수리를 맡겼다. 강남에서 일을 보고 넘어가는데 택시를 탈수 있는데도 버스를 타고 갔다. 너무 재미 있었다”며 밝혀 출연진들을 놀라게 했다.

한편, 이날 ‘상상플러스’의 MC 김지훈은 조여정을 한 때 좋아했었다고 고백해 화제를 모으고 있다.투데이코리아] ▲ <사진=조여정 미니홈피> ‘너무 노골적인 표현’ KBS 2TV 〈상상플러스 시즌2〉 진행을 맡고 있는 김지훈이 부적절한 발언으로 구설수에 올랐다.

지난 19일 게스트로 초대된 조여정에게 MC들이 미모를 칭찬하는 중에 김지훈이 "조여정 씨는 바스트가 아름답다"라고 말한 것. 하지만 조여정의 미소를 칭찬하던 중 ‘바스트가 아름답다’는 돌발 발언은 시청자들의 눈살을 찌푸리게 했다.

방송이후 네티즌들은 ‘상플’ 시청자 게시판 및 각 인터넷 게시판을 통해 ”실수도 정도가 있지 바스트가 아름답다니...정말 민망했다“ ”어설픈 개그본능 이해하려 했지만 바스트라니 생각 좀 하고 말 했으면 좋겠다“ ”초대손님에게 그런 농담을 하다니... 수위를 넘은 것 같다“ ”여성 신체 일부를 농담처럼 말한 건 성희롱이 될 수도 있다“며 김지훈을 비난하고 있다.

한편, 이날 방송에서도 조여정은 남자 연예인중 유일하게 연락하는 연기자가 김지훈이라며 친분을 과시했다.

What did it say?Who can translate .Thanks a lot in advance.

Guest kkkawaii

am i allowed to post a thread that asks people what their favorite tearjerker movie is?

kinda like in the music thread there are threads that ask about favorite all time songs and whatnot.

Guest Katxdbsk

Is there a thread for the drama "Hometown Legends"? I saw a clip of the drama on youtube and it looks interesting.

nevermind, i just found out it's other name, which is Korean Ghost Stories, right on the first page v.v

Hi! I have a question about watching Korean TV while it's airing.

I've used SquidTV many times before to watch MBC, but lately I haven't been able to connect with any of the channels. Either the video does not load or it will say "channel is offline". I've also tried http://tvsbox.com and channelchooser.com and have recieved the same results. This problem started occuring around the same time as the start of the Olympics. Has anyone else run into the same problem as I have? Are there any sites out there that acutally work?

Thanks so much!!