Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

I would recommend watching:

1. Worlds Within

2. Star's Lover (It's also known as Oh! My Goddess)

3. Boys Over Flowers (Korean version of Hana Yori Dango & Meteor Garden)

Thank you very much for your suggestions! I finnished Worlds Within and Boys Over Flowers [although that is still on-going]. I'm going to try and watch Oh! My Goddess. Thanks again. (:

Guest mimixue85

Can anyone plz help me i would greatly appreciate...

does anyone know whats the song title in the drama The Vineyard Man ep 11.. where taeki is singing in the festive when they are selling the grapes??

Plz do let me know...

thanks a million...

kamsahamida...

mimixue@Hotmail.com

Guest adikkeluangman

Any thread on SBS variety Intimate Note or something like that and also for MBC Siksin or something like that...

tq

Guest love_fate&destiny

Not sure if i should be asking here but :sweatingbullets:

But, how does the ratings of a drama work??? :blink: Like, what's the highest it can go? :blink: How do you know if the ratings are high???

sorry, i'm just confused. :sweatingbullets:

i'm looking at the ratings right now for a particular drama and it's telling me this (and I'm just pulling this randomly):

Episode 19 (Mar 05) / 15.4 (#6) / 15.3 (#6)

Episode 20 (Mar 06) / 16.0 (#7) / 16.0 (#8)

Episode 21 (Mar 12) / 14.5 (#6) / 14.6 (#6)

So...a 15 rating is good???? 16??? :blink: I'm so confused...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bubbbletea

OMG YEAH! Does anyone know why they closed down? :tears:

they said something about how they're not getting anything good out of it-

(i think how people were whining/complaining about how uploads aren't done fast enough, asking for subs etc)

Guest Ssaga_G

I think this is the right place to ask this.

Its been on my mind for a while and I can't seem to remember but I really want to know if anyone can tell the name of this variety show I used to watch a LONG time ago.

I don't remember the title (obviously LOL) but it was kind of like LoveLetter but it came out before that. Possibly around 2002-ish to 2004-ish?

I don't remember a lot about the show, cause I think I was in 2nd grade or something when I started watching this with my mom.

Ill try to remember as much as I can, hopefully someone will know.

Forgive me my memory is a little hazy (hehehe)

Okay so it involved a rose. Im pretty sure about that. Also I think they might have put the rose in a cabinet or drawer to pick someone and the other person opens it.

Also It involved a bridge too. The guy or girl had to cross this bridge at the end to pick the person they like.

And all the guys were celebrities.

I don't remember if the girls were celebrities or not. (like I said I was a little kid so I didn't know much about who was a famous korean celebrity or not)

I remember Shinhwa was on it a lot. The person I remember most that was on it was Minwoo.

Also I think there was a game were the couple went inside a glassbox and talked or something.

And the people were first introduced by sitting behind a white screen and their shadow is only shown.

...Okay I think that is pretty much all I remember from it. I really hope I am not wrong about this and someone can help me out.

I remember watching it when I was in elementary so yea...

So I would be really thankful if you helped me out. :]

Guest bubbbletea

I don't remember the title (obviously LOL) but it was kind of like LoveLetter but it came out before that. Possibly around 2002-ish to 2004-ish?

I remember Shinhwa was on it a lot. The person I remember most that was on it was Minwoo.

From those two clues,

my best guess is 여걸파이브 / 여걸식스 (can you read korean?) 여걸파이브 is the first season,

and it had shinhwa frequently in the beginning.

You might also be referring to Love Letter SEASON 1. There are 3 seasons to this,

and the first season was entirely (or at least first few eps of first season) for Shinhwa.

But then they only had one girl per ep so this might not be it...

but you know what.. i might be totally wrong too because i don't remember anything about shadows and glasses..

Guest Ssaga_G

From those two clues,

my best guess is 여걸파이브 / 여걸식스 (can you read korean?) 여걸파이브 is the first season,

and it had shinhwa frequently in the beginning.

You might also be referring to Love Letter SEASON 1. There are 3 seasons to this,

and the first season was entirely (or at least first few eps of first season) for Shinhwa.

But then they only had one girl per ep so this might not be it...

but you know what.. i might be totally wrong too because i don't remember anything about shadows and glasses..

Thanks for your help but Im definetly sure those weren't it.

Ill keep guessing C: