Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest sincerelyANNA

Question: I'm trying to write a fan fiction but I need a little help. What is the high school name in Playful Kiss?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SooKy

Does anyone know where I can find the drama "the boss" with cha in pyo from 1999? Was my first drama I watched and would love to see it again

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can find the drama "the boss" with cha in pyo from 1999? Was my first drama I watched and would love to see it again

MBC sometimes shows older dramas. The last old one I caught was Medical Brothers from 1997 and it was like in 2010.

I need a recommendation for something good. I hate melodrama. I'm looking for a miniseries or something around 20 episodes. The ones that are 50+ become awful.

Edited by odaesan

• 3 weeks later...
Guest trenchtown

Hello.

I need help. I remember one drama scene: Couple locked in the market and they skate. But i cant remember drama's name.

Please help me...

Hi
i now see filipino drama called "On The Wings of Love" really really good drama so far
so if there's more recommendation for filipino dramas like this write me( or quote or message)
i can't find thread to those drama?
thanks

Guest xbabysnoopyx_stv
The female lead took in a young girl who was tramautized after witnessing her father being murdered, and during the wedding day she saw her father s murderer and she finally spoke. The groom went after the murderer with policemen and 2nd male lead. The policemen were there to ensure male lead doesn t run away after his wedding because he was suspected of murder. After catching the murderer, 2nd male lead dropped him off and went off. He went back to wedding venue and everyone was waiting for him . Which drama was this? It was a Korean drama

Guest Amtullah

Its just pretty much the same.. but i havent heard of a variety show which had a 40% ratings the highest rating for a variety show was like about 30+% (if im not mistake) for a variety show, 10% is already a decent rating.

Guest Amtullah

Basicly just got direct tv with korean channels added on (kbs,sbs, mbc, some others) just wanted to know if anyone knows any good games shows, dramas that come on and what time do they come on? thanks ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alfonso25

Does anyone (in Kuala Lumpur) know if there is a thread created on a k-drama, "Victim of Love" showing now on TV 2 ? I can't find this in Soompi; perhaps it is listed under another name ? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
I would appreciate if anyone could spare 3 minutes to fill out a short survey (5 questions) regarding Korean dramas. The data is completely anonymous and will be used for my math class. Thanks!
I have read the Soompi forum rules on posting polls in the Korean drama threads and one of the rules is that there cannot be more than one post asking for participation in a survey. Thus, I ask that if you could, please share my survey with anyone else you think likes watching Korean dramas. I really appreciate it!

I hope I'm posting in the correct place. I'm trying to find the name of a drama I saw a few years back (but still in the 2000s). It was about two lawyers (I think) who fall in love. The female lead was I believe 12 years older than the male lead and she was his supervisor.

I thought Madame was in the title but I have been trying to search using that and can not find it.

Thanks!

Edited by marfran

I need some *serious* help.

My wife and I are going on a vacation in a few weeks time. My wife allowes me to take just 2(!) K-Drama's with me (she's not into K-Drama herself :( ). Since I normally watch about 1 K-Drama a week, that's shouldn't be a problem. The problem is, which ones do I take with me???

Any advice would be *GREATLY* appreciated!

• Like 1

My wife and I are going on a vacation in a few weeks time. My wife allowes me to take just 2(!) K-Drama's with me (she's not into K-Drama herself :( ). Since I normally watch about 1 K-Drama a week, that's shouldn't be a problem. The problem is, which ones do I take with me???

@camelknight. I suggest healer and kill me heal me if you like Sagueks Empress Ki 

• Like 1

@camelknight. I suggest healer and kill me heal me if you like Sagueks Empress Ki 

I've seen Kill me, Heal me and I truly loved it. It's one of my top 3 K-Drama's as my signatures says :)

Haven't seen Healer yet so I guess that's a good contender. Thanks for the suggestion!

Anyone got something else I definately should watch?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest benballuni

I really want to download the RAW of Boys Over Flower in HD (720p) but I cannot find any link that works :(( so I really need your help. Can anyone who has the RAW in HD reup it, or send me the link to download? Because this drama means so much to me and I want to keep it so bad :(

Thank you all :)

PLEASE HELP ME! If I cannot download, I'm gonna literally cry :((

Guest Walfarid Hermawan

please help me with the name of this k-drama. it's about an actress who have scandal with a guy. then they were chased. when they've been found out, they use an idiot guy nearby to cover the scandal. she say that she love the idiot guy.

Edited by Walfarid Hermawan
wrong

My bias is Korean dramas, but I also currently love the 2 Taiwanese dramas I'm watching, "Bromance" and "Love Around".

I used to watch my shows on Soompi actually, but then there was a drama I wanted to watch a while back and it wasn't available here so I moved to other sites.

I just don't favor moving back in forth from site to site when one doesn't seem to have a certain drama available! (guess that can't be fixed) and I actually like Soompi the most because it has a very, very active community and forum, while some other sites aren't (or just don't have a good forum board like one of my favorite sites, Viki does not).

What is your guys favorite site and why?

Sorry if this has been asked plenty of times before! I am just curious. Any links to other threads that answer is also helpful.

Edited by wozniak_stv