Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

ATTENTION!!!!! NEED HELP FINDING A MOVIE/DRAMA !!!!! So there's a scene where a high school girl is confronted by 3 high school bullies. But then, a guy comes and beats up the 3 guys. It took place in broad daylight. The guy then runs away with the girl. I can't seem to remember. ANY help will be much appreciated. THANKS

Guest Herpaderpus

Hello! Does anyone know this song/ost? It goes like this... "Its you(the you goes on for 5 seconds), then its you(for another 5 seconds) and repeat again. 

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yeonguja

I don't know if this belongs in this thread or not, but it seemed better here than anywhere else, so bear with me.I'm a graduate student at Seoul National University, and I'm writing my thesis on the Korean Wave in the U.S. I'm currently looking for drama fans to interview. If you have lived in the U.S. for more than 10 years, are currently living in California, are not of Korean descent, and consider yourself a drama fan (even a casual one!), I'd love to meet and talk with you for an hour or so (in a public place that's convenient for you). Please email me at kdrama.research@gmail.com if you can help me out.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Monique7

Hi ,
Can someone help me , please , Can't remember what's the name of the korean movie where a woman and man just got married and she gets a job as a teacher where the guy studies (not sure it's high school or college or something). From what I remember they are officially married, and the movie starts with them wearing matching pyjamas? . They keep their marriage a secret at school :)

Hi everybody. I was looking for recommendations for dramas with a specific kind of plot, but the rules say it's not allowed to create new threads and give me this linkhttp://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=318&view=findpost&p=3275487
But I see only a list of titles, is there any way to request a specific genre, since the titles are mostly unknown to me? I was searching for childhood sweetheart romances with happy endings, something like "Pinocchio" or maybe "Land of Gold" (although I have never been able to find the last one, only read some recaps of some episodes, so not sure if this fits the request). Something with happy endings and preferably with childhood flashbacks of the main characters.
Thanks in advance

Guest Monique7

@czakhareina

I watched The Little Bride and that's not it. They live together for sure from the beginning of the movie (I'm pretty sure they are married but maybe I remember wrong ~). The only other detail I can think of is that at the end of the Movie she is leaving the school/and possibly breaking up but the guy tells on the school radio? that he loves her , so everyone finds out .

• 2 weeks later...

Please name some dramas or movies with a theme like this:

1) A friend falls for someone but asks their friends not to fall for that same person. He/she dies and later on, one of the friends ends up falling for that same person and feels extremely guilty

2) Two people fall in love but something happens and one of them dies. Years later, one person meets someone that looks just like their dead gf/bf and falls in love with that person

It doesn't have to be exactly like this but similar to this. It could be falling for the relative of the deceased, a sibling, a twin or a friend and it doesn't have to be Asian dramas/movies only. It could be anything with these themes. 

Here's some that I've already seen or am watching with that theme:

- Which Planet From Are From (Korean)
- After School Bolbulbok (Korean)
- Shut Up Flower Boy Band (Korean)
- Summer Fever (Taiwanese)
- Catch & Release (American movie)
- Sud Sai Pan (Thai)
- Ngao Jai (Thai)
- Persevere Goo Hae Ra (Korean)
- Someone Like You (Taiwanese)

Guest johncarlon34

The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water is a 2015 American energized/real to life endeavor satire film.Watch this film at home and enjoy it. Watch The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water Online

The Fifty Shades of Gray motion picture takes after the relationship tycoon Christian Gray and school understudy Anastasia Steele. Watch this film at home and enjoy. Watch Fifty Shades of Grey Online

Presently on the run from Jeanine and whatever remains of the force hungry Erudites, Tris and Four quest for associates and replies in the remnants of Chicago.Watch Insurgent Online. Watch Insurgent Online

In Gun Man picture a previous Special Forces officer and military builder experiencing PTSD tries to reconnect with his long time love.Watch The Gunman Online and appreciate.Watch The Gunman Online

In Get Hard tycoon James King is nailed for extortion and headed for San Quentin, he turns to Darnell Lewis to prepare him to go in the slammer. Watch get hard and enjoy.Watch Get Hard Online

At the point when Earth is assumed control by the excessively sure Boov, an outsider race looking for another spot to call home, all people are immediately moved, while all Boov get caught up with redesigning the planet.Watch Home motion picture on the web.Watch Home Online

The U.S. academic group has since quite a while ago drove the world in exploration on general wellbeing, ecological science, and different issues influencing the personal satisfaction. Watch Merchants of Doubt Online. Watch Merchants of Doubt Online

A spirited young woman (Lily James) ends up helpless before her savage stepfamily. Watch Cinderella Online.Watch Cinderella Online

At the point when his offended child turns into a crowd focus on, a maturing hit man must make sense of where his loyalties falsehood and how to spare his posterity from a destructive destiny. Watch Run All Night online.Watch Run All Night Online

Sooner rather than later, a motorized police power watches the roads and manages offenders - yet now, the individuals are battling back. Watch Chappie online.Watch Chappie Online

A business trek to Europe goes lamentably amiss for a little entrepreneur and his partners who are wanting to close the most essential arrangement of their lives.Watch Unfinished Business online.Watch Unfinished Business Online

In this film . A dead man's sibling looks for reprisal on the Toretto group. Watch Furious 7 on the web.Watch Furious 7 Online

• 2 weeks later...

Can you help me which one should I watch first in order of which is much better. Here are my choices: Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Tree with Deep Roots, Hwang Jin Yi. I just finished watching Empress Ki and I am still can't get over with that is why I want to watch another period drama again please recommend me a good one from the 3 dramas I mentioned above

Can you help me which one should I watch first in order of which is much better. Here are my choices: Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Tree with Deep Roots, Hwang Jin Yi. I just finished watching Empress Ki and I am still can't get over with that is why I want to watch another period drama again please recommend me a good one from the 3 dramas I mentioned above

For me its -> tree with deep root ->,

hwang jini -> warrior Baek dongsoo.

But if you wanna watch more saguek also try princess man, slave hunters, damo and queen seondeok jewel in the palace...

czakhareina said:

Guest haemosu93

hi i'm searching a movie like Jumon , Baek Dong soo , the kingdom of wind it should be in the Joseon periode. Thank you for your answers and please answer me at this mail : omercaglar95@hotmail.com