Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a problem, and I think it might've happened just after the update. But it might've started before. When I am on a Soompi thread - like one of the dramas and want to go back to the main drama page and check another thread - if I push the backspace button, I get kicked out of being logged in. And when I try to login again it won't let me. But if I don't push the back button and just click under the reply box where it says "dramas and movies" then I stay logged in and I am fine. This must be a bug. Has anyone else got that problem? Do you know what I need to do about it?

Guest aidiljamari

Hello I have a raw episode of WGM KwonOh Couple. Do anyone know where I can find an english subber team? Please help. Thanks...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest stellaa

Has anyone figured out when K-drama merged with Soompi, how can we merge our IDs?  I seem to have ended up with a thread ID that has a strange email to someone I am not, the name is the same.  I have emailed support a while ago, but did not get an answer.  Also, I had a paid subscription under K-drama, what happened to that info?   I think there must be, a post somewhere on what happened with the merge, but cannot find it.  

Guest courtcomposer

*UPDATE - Disregard!  It's from Miss Granny the scene where the producer and young granny are drinking in his apt.!  (I don't know how to delete a post.)

Hi everyone, first post - hope I'm doing this right.  This question is actually why I joined Soompi -

You know that traditional Korean lullaby that starts, "자장자장 우리 아가..." (or "jajang jajang oori aga" = "Hush, Hush, my child")?

I heard this lullaby in one of these Korean movies I watched ...
- Midnight FM (2010)
- Bedevilled (2010)
- Miss Granny (2014)

I also watched the City Hunter series but don't think it's from there.

Does anyone know which one it could've been?

HALP!

and thank you!

Guest katelynturner

Alrighty, guys

I need some help finding a k-drama

I know what happens but when i look up the plot, nothing comes up but im hoping you guys will know

So, it starts witha guy watching a girl as she takes pictures with her camera. She seems a little nerdy, I believe she has a bob for hair and large glasses. They're both walking to college. I also know that he befriends her and slowly starts to love her, but she notices that a really pretty girl is also there and trying to get his attention. She's nice to the nerdy girl though. This pretty girl also talks to him about wedding dresses. And i remember that the guy and the nerdy girl would go to place to take pictures of birds. But, at the end, she disappears. He wonders why. When he gets home to check his phone, he sees that he got a voicemail from her. She had cancer and she was apparently already dead when he checked his voicemail. I believe it ended with him in a gallery with her pictures.

Does any of this ring a bell to you guys? Ive been seriously searching for this for at least 2 years.

@katelynturnerit is okay... hope you enjoy watching.. I like that movie.. Jdramas and movie has a great vibe especially with coming of age plotlines...if you like that movie, you can also try watching Kimi ni todoke, midnight sun and the drama Kingyo club..
for Korean, you can try coming of age dramas like monstar, puberty medley but genre where the leads gets separated for some issue try always or The  Classic...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kitin_85

does anyone know where i can dwonload korean drama in torrent ?used to download it in d -addicts but is now closeddesperately need help here 

Hello,
I'm actually a student in a French College. For one of my class, I need to do a market study and for this I choose the subject of  Asian Drama on the UK market so If you can help me  by answering to my questionnaire, I'll be really thankful. and If you can pass it to your friend.

My questionnaire

thank you,
Aude

Guest popninglock

For those looking for torrents, Asiatorrents has open registration for all of December, meaning you don't need an invite code.  Hurry go go go!

ok um I have many questions haha I didn't want to spam the thread with like 3 different posts! I still haven't found anything yet! (i have been watching too many "lighthearted" dramas!)
1)I want a romantic (can have comedy too!) preferably jdrama or kdrama (its ok if it's not) about a girl traveling back in time? Any recs? Thank you!
2)What did you guys think of Gu Family Book? Should I watch it???
3) Do you guys know about any drama like Gu Family Book where the guy is demon/fantasy creature and the girl falls in love with him? Except with a better ending than Gu Family Book (idk I heard that the ending was too open but i might watch it????????).
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Guest cloudzell91

hi there,,just need help of what are korean historical drama that is based on True story that is released from 2011 to present ...

,,,and is god of war a true story??

http://asianwiki.com/God_of_War_-_Korean_Drama

,,thanks...