Please Help Me! Thread!

Admin

Guest hapha8714

guys, do you have solution to this?

MNET's web player isn't working anymore. it doesnt play whenever i select soundtracks. do you know how we can fix this or what to tweak because it's in hangul? i used to DL tracks in MNET using IDM (internet download manager). but now, it's impossible. i also don't know of a good site same as this.

perhaps, you could recommend sites which are up to date on OST releases and can play tracks online...?

cassopeia said:

You can't see any recent posts in the God's Gift - 14 Days thread...after page 12 you can only see the same page over and over again...

I'm also having the same issue. What's up with the thread?

I also. Hopefully this tread will ok soon. I think maybe many comments @ posting still missing especially after presscpn yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

czakhareina said:

werra

said: I am looking for a very good sageuk or taeha k-drama? Or Any good korean drama relating to food could someone give me a good recommendations please? Or just anything as long as it's super good like "Thank you"

I've seen DJG, Dong yi, Yi San, QSD, Painter of the wind, Iljimae

I've seen Gourmet, Pasta, Fermentation Family

@werra
yup, it is definitely worth it and I highly recommend "The Moon that embraces the sun"
It is a drama adaption from a novel, they have the same writer as the one that did SKKS...I like SKKS, but I LOVE TMTETS... this is the first drama I badgered my friend to watched even though she really has dislike in saguek and melodrama. but in the end she loved it which made me proud...TMTETS starts a little light, then comes the fusion drama...  and it also has a sprinkle of melo... but the story is just awesome!
and you should also try Princess Man... that one is pure melo from start til end..
as for torrent DL.. I get mine from Asiatorrents

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ebookun

Annyeonghaseyo! Fellow K-Drama lovers, help a chingu out. Do you watch #kdramas and Korean movies on VikiPlease take my survey about learning language and culture on #Viki. http://tinyurl.com/k4plp5o. I'm working on my thesis on the potential for social streaming sites like Viki to develop intercultural competence. Participation is entirely voluntary and anonymous. Kamsahamnida! #화이팅 

Guest galaxis

Hello, I'm a male looking for recommendations on romantic kdrama. 
The problem I seem to have with many kdrama is when I can't relate to the characters.  For example, the often seen "3 amazing looking chaebol happen to fall in love with an ordinary girl" scenario.  I don't look down on that type of story.  I'm sure for women its a dream come true.  But for me, its not relateable at all so I lose interest.
So I guess I'm looking for recommendations on romantic kdrama with relateable, human-like male leads?
I found many Korean movies that are like this, but dramas tend to have more super-human males than movies.  For reference I really liked My Sassy Girl, Almost Love, and other movies like that where the lead characters are normal people.
Thanks everyone, hope this is the right place to post this kind of request.

Guest VictorW

Hey everyone! please support me and my youtube channel :)this video is one of a k-drama parody of Heirs :Denjoy!!

Guest Lady_Cupid

I have a couple of question regarding the drama Iljimae with Lee Jun Ki at the end of of show. First question, Yong is still alive at the end? And secondly, did Eun Chae found out that Iljimae was Yong? Also, who did he end up with: Bong-sun or Eun-chae? I am so confused at the end.

Guest miel29

Hello everyone,I'm looking for a k drama.My cousin told me about the story but she told me that shecouldn't quite remember the title.It's about a guy's wife who goes to prison.The husband does everything to try and get the wife outincluding agreeing to his ex girlfriend's request about marrying her and divorcing his current wife.
Thank you in advance!

I always get re-directed to this page

http://360-cleaner.com/360/index.php?dv1=32050&dv2=102&dv3=360&dv4=&sec_id=qWJ8vWNxIrRbDZgeI0zjD3zSCcekD38jvEJjv0OjY9tbvrRuC9JHql4af3oufl7jDcekDZiHD0KHvEJov2emCEiHv0M0f3HUqa8KNBO8hnJrfAvrNAVKh0JaCk8KPBvb7Bv0D0pUfcCrCiRkfAN0qlORz9J0fc8dhnhLqKRafAs0v0mjDa8RNAV3hnJeCa8RNcCrvEC5vEinNk8bh0o6vWi8iB88&marketing_fid=MTM5ODA5MjQ5NC02NTExNWMyNjk2YjQ2MmNiZTcwNGY2MzM3NWMzZGJjZQ==

Also here

http://www.finishcleing.com/?dv1=320x50&dv2=&dv3=&dv4=&sec_id=qWJ8vWNxIrRbDZgeI0zjD3zSCcekD38jvEJjv0OjY9tbvrRuC9JHql4af3oufl7jDce8ClekCle8I0KmhntSDA8d7Avdh0RLDA83NAOdN2CQq0SRNaw3NaO8h0hnzk80vn739E7bzB8ah0oof9i8Ck8mPTCrvEC5vEinNa8rhnhazk8RNAV3hnhafA84hnhazoRazlvrfAw0qlebz9JOfAM%EB&marketing_fid=MTM5ODQwMzE3OS1kODRjZmQyMjgwZDRjMWYxYzA1MGRhZDlmNWQ1OWYwMw==

Whenver I browse soompi through phone using google chrome browser. Please help me solving this problem. This is seriously annoying and killing the memory :(

Guest remi84

Hello everybody.
I'm a french man who never heard about dramas before to have KBS world on my tv !What happened ? One day, i had nothing to do and nothing was intersting on french tv. So i put foreign channels and i arrived on KBS World. There was angel's revenge, episode 52 i think. I watched number 53 the tomorrow. And then 54, 55... I was passionated ! Then i went on youtube to watch from the number one to 52 (to understand the story perfectly of course). I'm crazy of this story and i like the characters very much.Today was episode number 72.
My first question : i've read a bit here the topic "angel's revenge" and i see that you watched 3 weeks ago the episode of today !! How is it possible ? How do you catch the next episodes so early when it was just today on KBS ?!
Second question : some people said i'm becoming addicted to dramas ! I don't think so. I watched some other korean dramas on KBS (like ruby ring, hunter, melody of love) and i don't like it all. I watched on youtube japanese dramas and i hate it. So, are there other dramas like Angel's revenge that you can advice me ? 
Thanks for answers and reading !

That looks like a malware issue, but thank you for trying to spread it to us.

Oh please !! Since this was please help me thread..I just copy pasted the link that I got so that soompi could do block it or do something about it. .No intention to spread it..I get annoyed by it..Why should I have to spread it? Also I have been a member here for about 2 years..Cant you please respect that? Please respect what others are trying to say before flagging..

remi84 said: Hello everybody.
I'm a french man who never heard about dramas before to have KBS world on my tv !What happened ? One day, i had nothing to do and nothing was intersting on french tv. So i put foreign channels and i arrived on KBS World. There was angel's revenge, episode 52 i think. I watched number 53 the tomorrow. And then 54, 55... I was passionated ! Then i went on youtube to watch from the number one to 52 (to understand the story perfectly of course). I'm crazy of this story and i like the characters very much.Today was episode number 72.
My first question : i've read a bit here the topic "angel's revenge" and i see that you watched 3 weeks ago the episode of today !! How is it possible ? How do you catch the next episodes so early when it was just today on KBS ?!
Second question : some people said i'm becoming addicted to dramas ! I don't think so. I watched some other korean dramas on KBS (like ruby ring, hunter, melody of love) and i don't like it all. I watched on youtube japanese dramas and i hate it. So, are there other dramas like Angel's revenge that you can advice me ? 
Thanks for answers and reading !