[drama 2007] Golden Bride (황금신부)

Guest yeohweping

Guest damifino

I want to see this drama so badly, but I have to wait for awhile :( Thank you for those who are keeping those of us who can't watch the show informed as to what is going on.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rest of episode 2...

ceyes00600013vx5.jpg

ceyes00600026ab5.jpg

ceyes00600044rf9.jpg

ceyes00600048ux2.jpg

ceyes00600056yz6.jpg

ceyes00600186ma8.jpg

ceyes00600229ut5.jpg

JW has obsessive-compulsive disorder and "it's listed by the World Health Organization as one of the top ten most disabling illnesses in terms of lost income and diminished quality of life."

I hope Jin Joo will cure him...

Guest xSHADOW

Awe I haven't seen this yet but Hee Chul looks so cute :]!!

He'll be my eye candy in this drama.

Does anyone know how old Lee YoungAh is?

Guest 13miracles

I hope i'm not biased but the drama is sooo good so far <33

I think i'll definitely continue to watch...

Can't wait for 3 episode ^^ <3

Ahh, all the "ao dai" Jin Joo wore in the drama is kind of short...they should take her measurement and make for her an ao dai that match with her body...

JW has obsessive-compulsive disorder and "it's listed by the World Health Organization as one of the top ten most disabling illnesses in terms of lost income and diminished quality of life."

I hope Jin Joo will cure him...

So I gather he is having anxiety-attacks when he has bouts trying to breath due to uncontrollable thoughts. I guess the cure Jin Joo can give him is distracting his mind to think about good thoughts with pleasant feeling instead of bad thoughts of being and feeling rejected and being out of control.

BTW - anxiety/panic attacks is another debilitating illness that usally accompanies OCD and/or major depression.

Guest kimtoa

I have to say, how on earth the second main girl marry to someone and still love her ex??? is she the one that dumped him and called police, they come and beat him up???

so far the drama is all right =]

lee youngah overacts sometimes but as long as she continues to improve throughout the drama im all good. the main guy is pretty cute looking but his illness scares me. i wonder how they'll spend their nights if he gets episodes while sleeping. i hope jinjoo really brings happiness to his life. also choi yuhjin looks really pretty in those white dresses and her to-be-husband looks way better on screen than even caps lols. i wonder why the main guy did that to yuhjin. the whole call the police thing was so scary. =X also its so sad that her mom is going blind. is her father that husband of yuhjin's to-be-husband's father? (that could be possible since it'll add to the drama) also heechul seems to have improved in acting, but not that much lols. want to see his relationship with the girl hehe~ cant wait <3 and i think that the sister of the model girl (the one heechul is interested in) will fall in love with the guy that is going to propose to the model girl anyways. so its going to be younah + main guy; model girl + heechul; violin teacher (sister of model girl) + guy that likes violin teacher's sis at the moment; yuhjin + ??... *sighs*

i already sense all the plot twists, complications, and whatnot especially since it has 50 episodes.

-edit

almost forgot. i must thank LUV for the episodes hehe <3

Guest 13miracles

so far the drama is all right =]

is her father that husband of yuhjin's to-be-husband's father? (that could be possible since it'll add to the drama)

Yes, Heechul and the other guy's father is Jinjoo's father, according to my friend

So the 2 family is so relate to each other...

Yes, Heechul and the other guy's father is Jinjoo's father, according to my friend

So the 2 family is so relate to each other...

oh gosh the drama~ *sighs* the drama~ its going to be so hard for youngah throughout the drama. i sense lots of crying scenes *gets tissues ready*

I share the same thoughts as sPark* regarding who the father is.

I too am scared of his illness, especially since a simple dream of an emotional discomforting situation can cause an episode in his sleep he might have an heart attack for real. FYI - Panic attacks makes a person physically feel like they are having a heart attack. So, I am just saying my goodness if he is having panic attacks in his sleep he might have a real heart attack. I guess I believe some mechanism he needs to fight it off might be asleep. <<I know, I'm thinking too much>> :sweatingbullets:

Guest shronie_x3

yay the ratings went up~

choi yuh jin`s fiancee guy kinda creeps me out. he`s like this creepy jealous husband =_=;; i really want to know what happened between junwoo and her. what was with that whole deal with the police? did she leave him because he wasn`t rich enough or what? also, in the preview junwoo`s mom was like "you steal something else from us?" or something like that. so i guess the rich woman`s husband really was in a relationship with junwoo`s mom. what is up with the family situation in this dramaaaa... omg if heechul`s dad really is jinjoo`s dad, [wow i`m like switching back and forth between character and real names] then he was with jinjoo`s mom, junwoo`s mom, and now heechul`s mom. what. a. psycho.

omg everytime they`re speaking in vietnamese, i try to read the korean subs and these stupid commercial things at the bottom cover it. :fury:

it was kind of interesting how jinjoo`s mom still believes that her husband will come back. did she say that for the benefit of jinjoo, or does she really believe it. maybe he left for a reason that only jinjoo`s mom knows and she believes he`ll return? but if he really is heechul`s dad... then i don`t think so....

who is that freaky guy that follow`s heechul`s future girlfriend around? is he just some guy that likes her? why would she tolerate someone like that? well, maybe he cause he does practically everything for her. i have a feeling that her unni will end up with that guy. weird couple o_O

Guest C51236

if hee chul's father (sorry dont know the character names yet...) was the father of Jin Joo then this story is gonna get complicated...

i dont get Ji Young...(is that her name?? Jun Woo's ex who marries one of the Kang brothers...)... from what i hear she called the police on him??? so she still loves him??? y did they break up??? cuz he has no money??? from what i saw from the screen caps from Luv it seems like the Kangs' have money and the Kims' dont...

i wonder how this story is gonna unfold... 50 episodes is A LOT !!!!!!

anybody subbing it??? i wished i knew what they were saying... it seems like from the end of episode 2 that Jun Woo's mom is starting to like Jin Joo??? was Jin Joo sleeping somewhere near Jun Woo's mom or something???

Guest shronie_x3

if hee chul's father (sorry dont know the character names yet...) was the father of Jin Joo then this story is gonna get complicated...

i dont get Ji Young...(is that her name?? Jun Woo's ex who marries one of the Kang brothers...)... from what i hear she called the police on him??? so she still loves him??? y did they break up??? cuz he has no money??? from what i saw from the screen caps from Luv it seems like the Kangs' have money and the Kims' dont...

i wonder how this story is gonna unfold... 50 episodes is A LOT !!!!!!

anybody subbing it??? i wished i knew what they were saying... it seems like from the end of episode 2 that Jun Woo's mom is starting to like Jin Joo??? was Jin Joo sleeping somewhere near Jun Woo's mom or something???

yeah.. it`ll get really complicated if that`s her father, but then again this whole story is complicated. just look at all the families. they`re all connected one way or another.

i don`t get jiyoung either, but i don`t think it was completely for the money. maybe it was part of it, but not completely. doesn`t jiyoung fight for junwoo later on? in the preview for ep 3, ji young says something like.. it`s junwoo`s fault if only he didn`t .. something.. i don`t remember. maybe it wasn`t for the money. obviously something happened on that day with the police. i really want to knowwww

I don't know if you've seen the 15 minutes introduction video clip yet...It aired on June 15...

I uploaded it here...

http://sharebee.com/933a645b

Sharebee uploaded mirrors on Sendspace, megaupload, rapidshare & zshare.

It's really great but the size limit is only 100MB.

ceyes00600000rl7.jpgceyes00600010ot9.jpg

ceyes00600012zq9.jpgceyes00600017oc0.jpg

ceyes00600027xn0.jpgceyes00600068bd1.jpg

ceyes00600088zn9.jpgceyes00600091do2.jpg

You can fast forward toward the end if you've seen episode 1 & 2 already...the last few minutes are very touching and those scenes will be appearing in the next episode.

gerryg...hehe...yeah...I'm also worrying for the "golden bride"...her husband's illness is scary and her mother in law is pretty violent...luckily everyone else in the family seems nice.

shronie...

I'm kind of scared of JY's husband...he's so jealous...

Wow...everyone thinks Heechul & jinjoo have the same dad...lol...I need to make a name chart...I couldn't remember everyone's name...hehe...

I didn't even think about that posibility...hehe...wow...I was trying to look at the picture jinjoo's mom was holding...but it's not the same guy...hehe...he was young back then so even if it's him...I can't recognize him anyway :)

wioahhh....any1 know the title in chinese???i want to watch it.....or where i can watch it????please give me the link...to tudou or veoh...or wherever....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

just watched the first ep and the lead girl's acting is kinda of over the top and just seems weird. hope her acting gets better otherwise it's going to really put me off the series. but then again i'm only watching it for heechul~

Archived