[drama 2007] Golden Bride (황금신부)

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im thinking of starting this drama =] but dunno yet. it'll be so long... anyways heechul looks cute in the caps (omgsh LUV again lols) lee youngah is quite cute too. but choi yuhjin im guessing she left the guy for another. (can i assume the new guy is rich or something?) anyways i'll decide to continue this drama or not after watching at least up to 4 episodes. =]]

Guest Zombie

Ep 1 seem interesting. The scene where the viet girl grew up looks realistic. Wonder whether the some of the scenes were shot in vietnam.

To follow this drama with 50 episodes, may seem too challenging for me though.

Guest nancxy

^ same here, is anyone planning to sub this drama? i would love to watch this drama (:

but wowwww.. 50 episodes! that's gonna be hard to follow unless it truly is interesting XD

Guest kimtoa

I just started the drama and its good so far. Lee YoungAh is really good in it. Speaking Vietnamese fluently.

are you sure to use the world fluently? some of the dialogs when she speak with viet girls group, i didn't understand whtat she said at all and also when she said something to the girl at the factory as well, i'm getting dizzy of not understand. :wacko::wacko::wacko: i have to depend on the answer of the girls to guess what question she asked them. So I don't think fluently is the good word to use. If you used it to compare her viet with another actress then yes!

Don't hate me please....... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest 13miracles

^ At least she tried...., I think Sanbi said "fluently" she means Lee Young Ah can say a long sentence without forgeting it...?

Vietnamese is hard but she tried her best, proves to her <3

Oh and i think the drama has a pretty good rating?

It's no.7 in top 10 search drama in naver now ^^

Wait for the HQ then i can watch <333

Guest aircastles

are you sure to use the world fluently? some of the dialogs when she speak with viet girls group, i didn't understand whtat she said at all and also when she said something to the girl at the factory as well, i'm getting dizzy of not understand. :wacko::wacko::wacko: i have to depend on the answer of the girls to guess what question she asked them. So I don't think fluently is the good word to use. If you used it to compare her viet with another actress then yes!

Don't hate me please....... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

^I'm assuming she meant "fluently" speaking from a non-vietnemese speaker? I don't know, but at least she tried.^^

Ahh, but no one is going to hate you. I guess you are our Vietnemese master here!

^ At least she tried...., I think Sanbi said "fluently" she means Lee Young Ah can say a long sentence without forgeting it...?

Vietnamese is hard but she tried her best, proves to her <3

Oh and i think the drama has a pretty good rating?

It's no.7 in top 10 search drama in naver now ^^

Wait for the HQ then i can watch <333

^from what I see, they had about a 10% rating based on an article I saw. Not sure about it though.

Although the drama seems interesting so far. I may check it out when I have some time later on.

Guest freedomfighter

Aw!~ Heenim's new drama! I'm excited because he's in it, and also because this is the first time I'm going to get to follow a Kdrama from it premieres! :D

Guest polaris

I watched ep 1 and so far I like the drama. Man I almost cried...............

ok actually not " almost"...but I did cry when.......

she was asking for forgiveness from the two ladies and she said she didnot want to become like her dead beat father...she's so sad. =*** (((((

One thing that kind of erks me is her queer way of talking korean...I know she's suppose to be playing a Vietnamese girl..but I hope her character improves her korean throughout the drama cuz I dont think I can take her speaking like that throughout the whole series. Plus she sometimes over acts her face...like when she's really happy......her grin looks almost maniacal. Maybe she got some new white veneers and wants to show them off.

Anyway, I loved her in her other drama "the love that cannot be stopped by anyone" ..or something like that so this drama is already looking positive.

*also the lead guy is really cute so that's a bonus..

and another bonus: Heechul ~~

I watched episode 2...and I thought it's a good episode.

Although Lee Young Ah's Vietnamese might not be as good as it should be...I can tell she tried really hard.

Her acting during the emotional scenes are very convincing & touching.

She's a little hyper though...hehe...but it's cute. :)

Whenever she speaks Vietnamese...she delivered her lines really fast...so maybe that's why she seems hyper :)

She seems more comfortable when she speaks Korean.

HC is cute too...he has more screen time than in episode 1 :)

He tried to be a hero and already got slapped by his future love...hehe...

Good episode. I'll try to post some pictures.

Guest shronie_x3

^

thanks for the caps. heechul looks so cute ^^

i`m guessing ep 2 hasn`t been uploaded yet?

One thing that kind of erks me is her queer way of talking korean...I know she's suppose to be playing a Vietnamese girl..but I hope her character improves her korean throughout the drama cuz I dont think I can take her speaking like that throughout the whole series. Plus she sometimes over acts her face...like when she's really happy......her grin looks almost maniacal. Maybe she got some new white veneers and wants to show them off.

i agree. i know that they have to show that she`s Vietnamese and doesn`t have perfect Korean but... --;;

since this is 50 episodes, i`m sure during her time in Korea, they will make her Korean get better and her speaking will change. hopefully.

You're welcome shronie_x3..

Kang Jun Woo (Song Chang Ui)'s mom is hot tempered and kind of violent... :o

She's slapping everybody...I'm worrying for the "golden bride" :)

ceyes00300365hw1.jpg

ceyes00302089br8.jpg

ceyes00302093tj5.jpg

ceyes00302191tm9.jpg

ceyes00302221fn3.jpg

ceyes00302271id3.jpg

ceyes00302291ur6.jpg

ceyes00302328rj0.jpg

His condition is pretty scary too...hopefully he'll get better.

ceyes00302506jx2.jpg

ceyes00302628tz3.jpg

ceyes00302637fe6.jpg

ceyes00302639sa1.jpg

ceyes00302666yt2.jpg

ceyes00302722pf6.jpg

ceyes00302736nt6.jpg

ceyes00302749tg6.jpg

ceyes00302853ix5.jpg

Golden Bride is doing pretty well with the ratings...

TNS Ratings.

Episode 1:

11. 주말극장<황금신부> SBS 9.9 Nationwide

8. 주말극장<황금신부> SBS 10.7 Seoul

Episode 2:

8. 주말극장<황금신부> SBS 13.3 Nationwide

6. 주말극장<황금신부> SBS 14.1 Seoul

Archived