[drama 2007] Golden Bride (황금신부)

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mineowyn

*kisses Luv*

Thnx for the pix! My, now this is interesting.. The supporting characters all look so hot!! Esp Hee-Chul ^^ Loved him in Bad Family...And OOooo!!! Kyun Mi-Ri is in this. Another gd reason to watch. But 50 Episodes??? *faints*

Guest White Star

I love Kim Young Ah in Ao Da`i. she looks very elegant.

looking forwad to this drama....and excited to see how her vietnamese is.

+WS+

Just finished this drama "Nobody Can Stop Love" by Lee Young Ah..

Bought this dvd set last month from Taiwan.. Not sure if this was her first drama...

sarang eun ah moo do mot mal ryuh (nobody can stop love)

http://www.oi.co.kr/new_admin/cd_pictures_...07000012924.jpg

Golden Bride Chinese subs for epi 1 & 2 is out..

http://www.chxxb.com/thread-60672-1-1.html

Guest ccamme

drama seem similar to short drama--hanoi's bride

both drama...protray both viet women as wanting to go to korea to seek revenge...or seek out justice or something...(warrior's women- but with out fighting ...lol) ...

drama seem interesting but would there be some group willing to sub this long drama----please do...

Guest kimtoa

did anyone know any group subbing English for this drama??? thanks

it seem similar to Ha Noi Bride but Golden Bride doesn't marry big bro but love younger bro like to Ha Noi's bride cause there is only one son.

How come Korean guys come to Ha Noi to marry but on Ho Chi Minh city??? or the girl in the south is smarter that they do not fall for the trick ?

Guest yeohweping

I will be independently subbing this series alone with help from withs2's timers & editors..

NO requests/ complaints (including asking for subs, what's considered rude or whining to me), hard-subbing, leaking from soompi or be found at other places(which includes d-addicts, Youtube, Veoh, etc.. ) is not allowed at all. These actions will NOT be tolerated and must not happen even for once.

RELEASING of subs will be stopped immediately if any of the above incidents happened or is reported by anyone.

Process of the subs and release can be checked on the first page.

Guest babymarzy07

thanks very much yeohweping for the trouble! i appreciate the effort! :) thanks very much again! will patiently wait for it and will not badger about it. it will be a very hard thing im sure. let's all support yeohweping on her endeavor and not spread hardsubs of this. aja!

Guest JessixFFx

Thank you, Luv, for the clip. That surely got me interested in the series. It'll be fun watching Lee Young Ah fumble with Vietnamese. :)

Yeohweping, that's awesome news. Thank you for this enormous effort since this series is going to take so much time and hardwork. Props to you. B)

Guest yeohweping

Yeah, I'm super-busy this season as I have another drama to translate as well for this season. I'm really grateful for my WithS2 family and other soompiers for your given supports. So please be patient as this is a 50eps series and not the normal 16, which needs much more time and efforts. ^_^

Guest ritahui

YESTERDAY I WATCHED THE CONFERENCE PERS OF GOLDEN BRIDE. AND I THINK THAT THIS DRAMA' STORY IS SAME LIKE LEE DONG WOOK - KIM OK BIN' SHORT DRAMA "HANOI'S BRIDE" . IS IT RIGHT?

Guest cynthia_ngoc

it does look like it....@ least the first 2 episodes...the one thing I don't like about this and Hanoi Bride's dramas are the speaking of vietnamese...just as how english-speaking people cringe whenever foreign-speakers speak the language, I cringe whenever the characters "supposedly" speak Vietnamese...I do admit a few times I was caught surprised @ how correct some words came out of the characters' mouths. However, most of the time, I just cringe and grind my teeth. I don't know how that can even be Vietnamese...it just sounds like jibberish to me. I love it how the drama tries to be as authentic by hiring Vietnamese actors/actresses...Well I guess you can't have it both ways. I do give a thumbs-up to the characters for @ the attempt @ trying but still...can we just "pretend" they're Vietnamese and just speak korean language conversationally?

Guest shronie_x3

thanks Luv for the clip. the main couple really do look really cute together :)

it does look like it....@ least the first 2 episodes...the one thing I don't like about this and Hanoi Bride's dramas are the speaking of vietnamese...just as how english-speaking people cringe whenever foreign-speakers speak the language, I cringe whenever the characters "supposedly" speak Vietnamese...I do admit a few times I was caught surprised @ how correct some words came out of the characters' mouths. However, most of the time, I just cringe and grind my teeth. I don't know how that can even be Vietnamese...it just sounds like jibberish to me. I love it how the drama tries to be as authentic by hiring Vietnamese actors/actresses...Well I guess you can't have it both ways. I do give a thumbs-up to the characters for @ the attempt @ trying but still...can we just "pretend" they're Vietnamese and just speak korean language conversationally?

yeah.. i get what ur saying. when i was watching witch yoohee [no offense to dennis fans] but there were a lot of times where my sister and i laughed at what he said. sometimes, it sounded really slurred or mumbled and i probably couldn`t tell what he was saying if i didn`t read the subs, but i looked past that. i mean, i respected that he tried to learn/speak the language. i`m not really sure.. but vietnamese seems harder to speak than korean. my best friend is vietnamese and whenever i tell her to teach me something she gets frusterated at my accent LOL. when i teach her a word, it seems fine. LYA only learned it for like.. a month or so.. [?] but the fact that she speaks it so fast and not awkwardly really impresses me. although you might think different b/c her accent`s probably horrible. >.<

this is a korean drama. which means that the majority of the people watching are probably korean. korean people can`t tell whether she has horrible accent or not or whether she`s saying stove when she means water. i think the director want to make it more realistic and make her speak vietnamese. it would be weird for her to speak to her mom in korean when her mom doesn`t even understand it. you know?

Guest nancxy

yeohweping, omg you are so awesome! i give mad props to you, especially since this is a 50-episode drama! :wacko: thanks so much for your effort [:

yeohweping, much appreciation to you for taking up this series. 50 eps isn't easy but we'll be patient and wait for your work (including the help from your little elves from WithS2).

I just caught the first two eps last night as I've been out of town, but I really admire LYA for her vietnamese. Although she does have an accent and it is hard to understand, just her putting in time to learn it really makes me admire her even more. I give the PDs much props for having her speak the language rather than, like someone said, have her speak korean to her mom and her mom responding in vietnamese. At least they're trying to make it seem real.

Song Chang Ui...what a cutie! Song Jong Ho is quite a looker too! Lots of good looking people in this drama. Did Young Su

steal his mom's golden pig

? Didn't he learn his lesson yet? Aigoo, Young Su ah.

Can't wait to watch eppie 3!

haha the vietnamese line caught my eyes. my vietnamese isn't that bad and when i tried reading it.. i couldn't make out what it meant. It took me a long pause then i realized it was the pronunciation of "hi, how are you?" in korean.. keke silly me.

the drama looks interesting, the plot reminds me of hanoi bride, can't wait to see it! thanks yeohweping and withS2!

Guest mintoro

Just finish watching episode 2... and I think I'm a bit crazy chasing an "airing drama", which is 50 episodes long -_-

I cant stand waiting for one week for 2 episodes T_T it's the 2nd time I'm watching drama like that LOL

well nvm... the story is interesting so it worth

and I'm happy that this drama have good ratings for episode 2

I think it'll be good too today since it's the time jin joo to go korea?

I desperately for this but still i need to wait for the chinese subs 1st

Is the topic starter going to edit the 1st page, adding those non cb links so it will be easier for new comers?

Edit:

OMMO I just watch the preview of episode 3

korean mom are so scary they slapped like drinking -_-

Guest mineowyn

Yeah, I'm super-busy this season as I have another drama to translate as well for this season. I'm really grateful for my WithS2 family and other soompiers for your given supports. So please be patient as this is a 50eps series and not the normal 16, which needs much more time and efforts. ^_^

ooo...U guys are subbing it?? wow, thnx!! ^_^ altho I can read the chinese subs, english subs are a whole lot easier to read..

Guest C51236

did anybody catch episode 3??? how was it??? when is jin joo going to go to korea??? when will she meet jun woo???

what's happening with jun woo???

Archived