Trainees?

Guest mizgen17

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thereceivr

Some people have a lot of connections. I know one person from my middle school who got scouted by sm in 2004. That's about it.

Guest LightsPower

For those of you with a lot of connections, could you please tell us a little bit about life as a trainee? Like, if they train every day, how many hours they train for, what the environment is like, contact with other people, etc.

Guest predator

For those of you with a lot of connections, could you please tell us a little bit about life as a trainee? Like, if they train every day, how many hours they train for, what the environment is like, contact with other people, etc.

I want to know too!

Because..

I have no connections. T_T

Guest ultaeja

^ true. VERY TRUE!!! Plz, someone tell us. I've heard that some companies train their trainees like animalsO_O. Iuno, though. Don't listen to me, but that's only what I think I've heard><! Will someone plz tell us how much/long they practice per day? :D

Guest LightsPower

Exactly, and there's just been so many rumors...I mean yeah, rumors are just..rumors, but it can't be *that* much of a hellhole, right? There's got to be reasons why artists stick with it. Maybe it's their extreme passion for music, or whatever they're doing, or maybe it's something else. A celebrity's life probably isn't all bright-happy-sunshine as we think. There's no reason why companies would want the public to see their dark side...so..this is why I'm pleading for some information about trainees >_<.

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Oh, and if it counts - I was asked to be a trainie at the Global SM Auditions. I was just there to support a friend though, and I really wasn't interested, so I declined his offer. I'm kind of regretting it now... but I doubt I'll be successful anyway. AND I MET CHOI SHIWON THEREEEE! :wub:

! u were asked to be a trainee without even auditioning??? so u didn't even audition and then some sm ppl asked u to go to korea to train in sm?! can u tell me about it?? =D

i went to the audition and got a email back telling me that i unfortunately did not advance further in 4 different languages! ==

Guest G-Hoon

i know one trainee from SM and two ex-trainees (they're performing now) from JYP

but sorry...i cant give any info.

Guest hipopdancer

i know another person who just recently made it into JYP.

but i think it's true for us to say that we're not allowed to give any info on or about them and their activities :X

Guest XIAHT!C

i don't know anyone in SM, but i do know one girl who used to be best friends with my sister when they were younger. i've known her seriously, like, since i was four, and she's debuting this year! =]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brosentgal

The easiest way in to the entertainment industry is not the wisest way to go.

The entertainment industry is highly demanding and we need to realize that in order to pursue this, we need to work hard and have a very good discipline.

That guy that "was" supposed to be in dbsk..well he probably didn't really think about all that hard work that he needed to put in order to be at the top right? So now look at where he is standing...he learned a very valuable lesson.

It is not the fame that we should be looking at, but the hard work, perseverence, sweat, blood, and effort that we are going to be putting in that is what we should focus on. Because without those, we will get nowhere right?

Life is not easy, to be an entertainer is awesome! The rewards are great and so fantastic to experience. The workload...not so awesome..but you need to realize that every step that you take is what is going to make that performance that concert the best. Give it all you got!

You can't just say, "Heh, ya I am trying out for SM..yup..fun stuff..can't wait to become famous!"

Well here is a little news for you, "Wake up! Especially SM...think about it...they are the harsh forward going people that you will ever meet and have to endure." They are there to encourage you to make you do your best (although i don't agree with some of their harsh treatments) they are what is going to help you become the best.

But it is up to you and you only to realize whether you want to put in that effort or not. The entertainer's life is not all cupcakes and puppies!! Seriously, people in Korea are known to commit suicide because of the fear of not knowing if they will ever play in another drama or if they lose their career as an entertainer.

So please, people...I know I am being the damper on this party! But I just want you all to realize that the korean music industry is the most intense program you can ever place yourself through. The rewards are awesome but the workload is burdensome.

Rethink, but pursue your goals. And please...I know that there is somebody out there that can sing so much better than BoA and look so much more beautiful. Because personally she is not all that great, she is ugly I believe and she can't sing worth anything..so please anyone that can sing..show us that you are indeedy the best!!!!!!

Oh and by the way...hee hee..I am trying out for Bros. Entertainment...so I hope to have the support from you people.. hee hee..

Guest silver_byul

i see stella [sm trainee] walk around broad avenue alot lol~ i never knew she was a trainee until one of my friends told me about some tall girl that went to church with us and kept acting like a fob and bowing 90degrees to us... alhtoug htat made no sense... yea so i know stella.... she is like 3 years younger and i never really wanted to be friends with someone who is that young... and trust me when you see her in real life she doesnt look all that old as people say.. shes juss amazingly tall... but her face is still so young looking... well from what i heard from her mom, she is in korea. She was in America until like marchish... and then after that she left for korean permenently....

which means she will be debuting very soon?

from rumors supposedly in 2010.. not so sure not much interested...

she was really weird so....

oh and Jessica HO... i know her... personally... and her older brother is now a trainee waiting to debut... ERIC HO lol... he got the good genes unlike jessica....

broad avenue?? as in new jersey broad avenue?????

Guest SUjjang

lol. as in fobtown. yes pal park broad ave (:

my friends see her there often. she hangs out there a lot~

Guest silver_byul

lol. as in fobtown. yes pal park broad ave (:

my friends see her there often. she hangs out there a lot~

oh wow that's cool. haha i live in pal park too but never seen her there >0<;;

Guest pencilcasee.

wow so many connections! i don't really have a big one. my friend went to school with nichkun the thai jyp trainee while he was still in the states. she said he's a real sweetheart :)

Guest LightsPower

Good luck with your audition brosentgal! I totally agree with you. I'm not trying to find connections to get into the entertainment industry. In fact, I find that stupid because if you don't have the talent then you're NOT going to last long.

But yeah, good things don't come without hard work.

Guest Solly

well, my friend in korea~~ we would like email every twice a week~ but ever since her training started, she has been emailing me about once a month. we've talked on MSN for a while, but then i sort of stopped using it when my computer started to get bizzerk on me, but we still email~ i don't really want to bring out a lot of details because it's my friend's personal issue and it's between me and her, but lets just say, it's not easy to handle nor is it fun.

Archived