Trainees?

Guest mizgen17

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tokyollvogue

i've never heard of one situation where someone was given a contract because they were friends with a trainee...the closest thing i heard was someone going to an audition with a friend that was trying out and stuck the audition in the stead. this person had incredible facial aesthetics.

Guest COUNTERACT

i have a close friend who's friends with 2 girls in SM and few others in other ent. companies (she doesn't really like talking about it...i don't know why T_T i always try to get something out of her) and she's friends with song dae gyan's son (who is gonna debut soon as a singer)

she used to have a friend who was in jyp but she left. ^^;

Guest dankyung

seriously. the people who say connections are the easy way in and you don't have enough "talent" to pass through auditions. then that means big bang's TOP doesn't have talent --;;; because jiyong recommended him to YG.

Guest tvxqsaranghae

seriously. the people who say connections are the easy way in and you don't have enough "talent" to pass through auditions. then that means big bang's TOP doesn't have talent --;;; because jiyong recommended him to YG.

huh??? G-dragon recommended TOP to YG? how did he do that?? did he just tell the YG staff that he wants TOP to be in YG too?? and how did you know!? how come so many ppl know these stuff!?

Guest SUjjang

i dont know if you're talking about what i said or just as whole. probably as a whole, but for me, i wasn't talking about someone recommending someone in the entertainment. of course that way, it's just recommending so that they would give you a chance, but that way, you would still need the talent.

i was talking about connections like your mom/dad/whoever is a friend of a producer, so you become famous even though you don't have the same amount of talent as another who auditioned and would have had a better chance to get in if no one knew the producer.. etc.

but i know. connections are also somewhat important in the entertainment business to be truthful.

lovable93: lol. network is everywhere? eh. i'm sure you'll meet or find one soon. to tell you the truth. almost all my connection is from my dad. he just keeps it all from me. -0-;;

Guest hipopdancer

i know at least 4..they got accepted into SM's world audition last year.

i would've gone w/ them, but my parents didnt allow me to go...when i passed and after putting all that hard eefort...T-T

but they're in training right now. they call constanty and complain...but im keeping them in ^^

Guest dankyung

i dont know if you're talking about what i said or just as whole. probably as a whole, but for me, i wasn't talking about someone recommending someone in the entertainment. of course that way, it's just recommending so that they would give you a chance, but that way, you would still need the talent.

i was talking about connections like your mom/dad/whoever is a friend of a producer, so you become famous even though you don't have the same amount of talent as another who auditioned and would have had a better chance to get in if no one knew the producer.. etc.

but i know. connections are also somewhat important in the entertainment business to be truthful.

lovable93/: lol. network is everywhere? eh. i'm sure you'll meet or find one soon. to tell you the truth. almost all my connection is from my dad. he just keeps it all from me. -0-;;

OOOOOo yeah i see what you mean. i thought people thought that getting recommended was the easy way out and im just thinking... no. aha (:

btw i wasn't talking about your comment it's just that a lot of people make it seems like getting recommended is like a abd thing. which i don't think it is. cause you can fine amazing hidden talent that way.

hm. i only know two SM trainees.

my ex bf and the chinese guy from the DC audition.

all i can say is that he's changed into a completely different person.

physically and.. vocally.

hahaha.

my ex though.. i dont know whats going on with him.

but then again hes already gotten accepted before.

so.. i dont know.

but i believe if you're good enough you can get in without connections..

although it would help a lot.

hahaha

2 people from my school.

micky yoochun and the chinese guy.

woohoo.

maybe i can be the third.

HAHA ;P

i wish.

^

LOL i wishh.

although i do know some people that "hooked up" with him.

no my ex went to a different school.

hes actually in korea right now doing that stuff.

and the chinese guy.

and of course mickys already famous.

oh but i do know two of mickys uncles and two of his aunts and 3 of his cousins.

because they all go to my church.

hahaha. and his brothers not here anymore. neither is his dad but his moms still here.

met her at lifetime gym xP

Guest SUjjang

^ lol. i heard ricky went to korea to become famous like his brother? no? -0-;;

i don't know...

i think a lot of people know at least one person what micky "hooked up" with. i knew a few as well. not personally, but all through friends who know... hehe.

Guest hipopdancer

ywjjloverx012 u personally know micky yoochun? that's so awesome!

SUjjang lol. u really do have a lot of connections. and that's cool.

i only noe 4... -_-

Guest Mishxmish

i see stella [sm trainee] walk around broad avenue alot lol~ i never knew she was a trainee until one of my friends told me about some tall girl that went to church with us and kept acting like a fob and bowing 90degrees to us... alhtoug htat made no sense... yea so i know stella.... she is like 3 years younger and i never really wanted to be friends with someone who is that young... and trust me when you see her in real life she doesnt look all that old as people say.. shes juss amazingly tall... but her face is still so young looking... well from what i heard from her mom, she is in korea. She was in America until like marchish... and then after that she left for korean permenently....

which means she will be debuting very soon?

from rumors supposedly in 2010.. not so sure not much interested...

she was really weird so....

oh and Jessica HO... i know her... personally... and her older brother is now a trainee waiting to debut... ERIC HO lol... he got the good genes unlike jessica....

Guest YELL;OH

oh and Jessica HO... i know her... personally... and her older brother is now a trainee waiting to debut... ERIC HO lol... he got the good genes unlike jessica....

my friend teaches some kids who are 'friends' with jessica HO. but all they do is trash talk her, apparently even her friends don't think she's very talented... >.>

is her brother debuting as a singer too? or something else?

Guest xdaisiesx3

- My brother's girlfriend knew BoA back when she was a trainie - they went to the same summer school.

- My brother's girlfriend was really close to Han GaIn (does this count?) & they still contact each other.

- My best friend's cousin is Stephanie from CSJH The Grace.

- My friend's friend is Stella Kim & I've hung out with her before, but never really talked to her so I don't consider her my friend.

- My friend is friends with Ricky Park, Micky's brother.

- I'm friends with SeungYeon from KARA, though she's not a trainie anymore.

Oh, and if it counts - I was asked to be a trainie at the Global SM Auditions. I was just there to support a friend though, and I really wasn't interested, so I declined his offer. I'm kind of regretting it now... but I doubt I'll be successful anyway. AND I MET CHOI SHIWON THEREEEE! :wub:

Guest lucky star

- My brother's girlfriend knew BoA back when she was a trainie - they went to the same summer school.

- My brother's girlfriend was really close to Han GaIn (does this count?) & they still contact each other.

- My best friend's cousin is Stephanie from CSJH The Grace.

- My friend's friend is Stella Kim & I've hung out with her before, but never really talked to her so I don't consider her my friend.

- My friend is friends with Ricky Park, Micky's brother.

- I'm friends with SeungYeon from KARA, though she's not a trainie anymore.

Oh, and if it counts - I was asked to be a trainie at the Global SM Auditions. I was just there to support a friend though, and I really wasn't interested, so I declined his offer. I'm kind of regretting it now... but I doubt I'll be successful anyway. AND I MET CHOI SHIWON THEREEEE! :wub:

wow! you've got quite the connections! you should've

taken the offer haha i know i would've in a heartbeat!

anyways, i don't know too many trainees, but i do have

connections to two singers.. but not really. my mom is

friends with jeon hye bin's mom.. i didn't even know who

jeon hye bin was until her mom gave me a bunch of cd's

and stuff, but she moved to korea to be with her daughter

so i haven't really seen her.

my dad's friend was a singer back in the day, and i even

saw him on tv once! i forget his name though :lol:

and here's a pretty funny story about trainees. er, or

almost trainees, actually. one of my close friends is

VERY VERY good looking and when he was living in

korea, a talent scout went up to him at the mall when

he was with his mother and asked him to come and

audition to be an actor/model. BUT his mother literally

flipped out at the scout and in his words 'verbally attacked'

the scout saying, "NO!! HE'S GOING TO BE A BUSINESSMAN!"

the story makes me laugh all the time haha.

Guest b0ol1nda

i only know one...stephanie hwang the sm trainee..

i knew her from WAY back...and shes apparently in korea now training to be a singer...her dream since forever.

hopefully she debuts soon!

Guest Mishxmish

he is currently training to be a singer... yea jessica was a pinkberry before she becane a singer... so im not really a supporter of her.

Archived