Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

Guest kittywan

lost_kim, it's ok, i guess they changed Music Bank for Music Core lol. doesn't really matter, we got to see Seung Gi perform anyways ^__^

Oh, thank you for the news! He's going to be in a drama? wow! I so hope i'll be able to watch it! I wonder how he's combining his singing/acting career with studying in uni. His career probably takes up all of his time.

yesterday i found 050422 Yoon Do Hyun LL with Seung Gi! He's so so cute *dies* I liked that old hairstyle of his. And he sang "To J"!!! That's like my second fave song on his first album!!! I've only once heard him perform it before!! I'm so hyper right now! lol And he sing it slower than it's on the album ^^

I love it! <333

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandy_quyen

sorry kittywan I don't know which show you're talking about... i went to the site, but no clue... :huh:

I went to yahoo and got these news...

이승기, 대학생 철부지 유부남으로 첫 정극 연기 도전!

[리뷰스타 2006.02.14 12:20:16]

고교생 가수로 데뷔해 큰 인기를 얻어 대학생이 된 이승기가 최근 연기자로의 변신을 새로이 꾀하고 있다.

바로 KBS 새 드라마 '소문난 칠공주(가제)'에서

이승기 는 극중 막내딸 ‘나종칠’의 과외 선생님이자 남자친구였다가, 하룻밤 실수로 잘 나가던 법대생 킹카에서 졸지에 유부남이 되어 버린 철없는 어린 남편 '황태자' 역에 캐스팅 되었다.

이 승기의 이번 드라마 캐스팅은 첫 정국 연기 도전이라는 의의도 있다. 지난해 MBC 시트콤 ‘논스톱 5’에서 모범적인 대학생 역으로 호평을 받은 바 있지만 이번 드라마는 지난해 최고의 인기를 얻었던 드라마 '장미빛 인생'의 집필진과 주요 스태프들이 다시 모여 만든 드라마이기에 이번 이승기의 캐스팅이 파격적으로 보일 수 있다.

하지만 제작사 측 관계자는 이승기가 이미 가수 이외에도 시트콤 출연 등을 경험한 연기력에 자질이 많은 엔터테이너라며 충분히 신세대 또래의 취향을 대변하는 역에 적합해서 캐스팅을 한 것이라고 밝혔다.

최근 2집으로 컴백한 가수 이승기가 처음으로 도전하는 정극 연기에서 어떠한 모습을 보일 지 귀추가 주목된다.

고홍주 기자 / master@reviewstar.net

He's appearing in the new KBS drama called 소문난 칠공주(rumors of seven princesses or something like that)... which will start on april 1st... Seung is going out with the teacher of this girl who's the daugther of a king? anyways, and cuz of a mistake the girl and him spend the night together... So he becomes the 황태자 (hwan tae ja)...

whoa`, so hes gonna be an actor ??? how cool =D and the drama sounds fun n good ^____^

thanks for sharing the info, lost_kim <3

Guest lost_kim

lost_kim, it's ok, i guess they changed Music Bank for Music Core lol. doesn't really matter, we got to see Seung Gi perform anyways ^__^

Oh, thank you for the news! He's going to be in a drama? wow! I so hope i'll be able to watch it! I wonder how he's combining his singing/acting career with studying in uni. His career probably takes up all of his time.

yesterday i found 050422 Yoon Do Hyun LL with Seung Gi! He's so so cute *dies* I liked that old hairstyle of his. And he sang "To J"!!! That's like my second fave song on his first album!!! I've only once heard him perform it before!! I'm so hyper right now! lol And he sing it slower than it's on the album ^^

I love it! <333

I was wondering if you could pm me the link or tell me where you found it... that's a performance I missed :tears:...

Anyways, I read somewhere that lee seung gi's song, "because you're my girl" was very popular among girls whose boyfriends were in the army... The story was that someone was watching a videocassetted movie and it was a resting period... then the guy that she liked told her that he liked her and suddenly like 1,500 army men started singing lee seung gi's song to the girl... She says she felt so thankful... This was part of a news article made of proposals and go baeks... so they included this one which I think was cute... :)

얼마 전에 녹화 중 잠시 쉬는 시간이었어요. 제 솔직한 심정이었는데요, 연하도 좋다는 말을 했거든요. 그랬더니 갑자기 어느 군인이

이승기 노래 ‘내 여자라니까’를 부르는 거예요. 추운 날씨에도 연병장에 모인 1,500여명 군인이 저를 위한 노래를 불러주는데, 너무 고맙고 감사해서 눈물이 날 정도였어요.”

In other news...

이승기, 2집 '하기힘든 말' 맥스MP3 차트 1위

9420060215_22570082.jpg

[마이데일리 2006.02.15 10:06:43]

[마이데일리 = 강승훈 기자] 이승기가 `크레이지 포 유`로 컴백, 맥스 차트에서 1위를 기록했다.

1집 `내 여자라니까`로 2004년 연말 가요 시상식의 신인상을 휩쓸었던

이승기 는 이번 앨범을 통해 보컬과 음악적 성숙함을 엿보였다.

타이틀곡 `하기 힘든 말`은 음원이 공개되자마자 무서운 속도로 순위가 급상승, 새 앨범을 기다렸던 팬들에게 이승기 돌풍을 예고케했다.

MBC 드라마 `달콤한 스파이`의 헤로인

남상미 와 함께 이승기가 직접 출연한 뮤직비디오도 호평을 얻고있는 가운데 이승기의 상승세는 계속 이어질 것으로 보인다.

맥 스MP3 한창훈 이사는 “ 2004년 데뷔 당시 가요계 관계자들로부터 어린 나이임에도 음악성과 열정이 느껴지는 가수로 평가받았던 만큼 네티즌들의 새 앨범에 대한 기대치는 어느 톱가수 못지 않게 높았다”며, “이런 관심이 지난 2일 2집 음원을 처음 공개하자마자 네티즌들에게 긍정적인 평가로 순위 급상승을 보인 것 같다"고 설명했다.

덧붙여 그는 “최근 화려하게 컴백한

이효리 , 이수영을 비롯 컴백을 앞두고 있는 세븐, SG워너비 등과 함께 온라인 음원시장의 새로운 활력소가 될 것으로 기대된다”고 전했다.

한편 이승기의 ‘하기 힘든 말’은 14일 13만 7000 여건이 넘는 스트리밍 히트수를 기록했다.

[이승기의 `하기 힘든 말`이 13만 7000여건의 스트림으로 맥스MP3 차트 1위에 올랐다. 사진 = 마이데일리 사진 DB]

(강승훈 기자 tarophine@mydaily.co.kr)

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

I'm so proud... Seung Gi is #1!! well, they say that in mp3 downloads... that more than 13,7000 people downloaded his mp3 song "words that are hard to say" (하기 힘든 말) and made him number 1!! :P:D;) Something else, this happened in max mp3 site... Anyways, this was feb 15's news, but I know that that chart moves a lot!! so yeah, I'm crossing my fingers for him to stay there if not in number 1 at least in the top 5!!

anyways congrats to him!!

Credits to yahoo news....

Guest mandy_quyen

Does anyone have his video with Nam Sang Mi? If you do, can you PM me?

Thanks.

hm... do you know the tilte of that song ???

i only have his MV "because you're my girl" on my PC now

if you need it, tell me, i'll PM you the link =D

Guest kittywan

lost_kim, oh, it's interesting to learn that the Because you are my girl was so popular among girls whose bfs are in the army.

and wow, that story is really touching, them all singing Seung Gi's song for her. How sweet <3

Seung Gi was #1 in mp3 downloads? yaaaaaaay! i hope he stays there! ^___^

Mandy, i think jinjin means the new MV of Seung Gi that's not out yet.

Guest kittywan

oh, i'm so anticipating this weekend! He's supposed to be on Music Core and Young Street Radio on Saturday and also Inkigao, Xman and one more music show on Sunday!

can't wait can't wait! *jumps up and down* ^___^

Guest xmoshixkon

hi hi ^_____^

im a Lee Seung Gi's girl fan too =D and i started to love him when i saw his perform on TV =D hm.. he was singing "Because you're my girl", if im not wrong =D hes sooooooo hot and i love his voice :x :x :x

thanks sooo much for the infos and pics =D

Guest ii alicex

im really glad he's back and is becoming more noticed in the music industry. he disappeared for quite a while

leeseungki fighting ^^V

Guest xmoshixkon

amazing voice.

i love it cant wait for his album

we have his vol.2 Crazy for you in our clubbox ^___^

if you can download by Clubbox, then go to our CB by the link in my siggy and check for it ^____^

keke, Lee Seung Gi Fighting !!!

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

i just re-watched xman with subs...and it made me love it even more! everytime he smiles...i get soo giddy! he's sooo cute! I love that song he sang to Chae Yeon...haha the three MC's seemed sooo into the song! haha....

he's really cute in image survival too! but anyone know where i can find subs for it??

^ yeh they loved it lol

i saw X Man and they were commenting how he was too young for Chae youn, but after seeing his profile he's younger than me! =_= now i understand.............he doesn't look that young at first but he does look kinda cute and innocent when he smiles and yes he has a great voice too.

Guest ii alicex

he was so cute on image survival. haha

when he got wacked over the head with a pillow, then his beanie like covered the top half of his face. adorable. xD

Archived