Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest queena

MAN I LOVE THIS KID hes so cute in an innocent way... haha... i really like his voice its really unique and like... his songs are so GOOD!!! i think its so cute he has a "crush" on chae yeon... i love her too... hahaha.. so sweet.... and his acting in his new video was so good...

Guest glitzyglam

^ yeah honestly, i didnt like majority of the songs on his first album.

his voice was still amazing, but a lot of those songs didnt suit it (imo)

im LOVING his new album =D

ah, seriously? I loved his 1st album!

I thought it was weird though how his 2 main title songs were like the only two ballad songs on that album. O_o He was so much more... rock-ish? eh, I don't know how to explain... but maybe someone understands what I'm trying to say?

My fav. song on that album was 나방의 꿈. I wished it was one of his main title songs. T.T

omg, I just saw Star Golden Bell and I was... Holy Jesus Christ Superstar (oh gosh, heres me getting all into Goong mood again -__-;; ) when they did the speak English part.

I totally forgot how SeungKi obsessed I used to be. ^^;;

Guest kittywan

^yeah, i absolutely loved his 1st jib too. And i know what you mean that his songs were kinda rock-ish. I usually don't listen to rock, but Seung Gi's rock rocks! haha <33

Na bbangye kkoom is a great song ^__^ i love it too XD My fave is "To J " though.

Golden Bell was terrific!!! I was spazzing soooooooooooo much!!! I loved the english part, Seung Gi's english's too cute hehe

Can't wait for this weekend and get more shows and perfs

Guest ii alicex

i always thought eumak shi gan was really catchy. haha

i didnt get to watch golden bell yet

*downloads* haha

Guest .:DaniH:.

Oh... He's so cute and manish...

He sings so well... I saw him singing in the show program 'Yoon DoHyun Love Letter'...

And I fall in his voice and passion...^^

He is very talentous...

:D

OMG!!! i love lee seung gi!!! and he is the same age as me!!!! and he is 6 eet tall!!! that is freakin hott!!!

Guest jenniful92

does anyone know where I can download 내 여자러니가? (because you're my girl)

thanks and sorry :sweatingbullets:

the song's sooooo goood!!!!!! :blush:

Guest lost_kim

here you go

No File Sharing Is Allowed here :angry: next time please pm the person that wants a song with the link...

3. Do NOT post or request for music files (mp3) or music video.

Do not post any file sharing links or ask people to upload a song for you. Doing so will result in closing of that topic and a warning to the topic starter.

Guest yuppieguppy

i absolutely fell in love with this guy.

he is just so adorable =)

i love his shy/cute smile...

such a charmer...

but anywho..does anyone know what shows

he will be on soon??

just can't get enough of this guy.

Guest lost_kim

I love his performances!! Here are some caps of Music Core and Inkigayo from this weekend

music core

mc1.jpg

mc2.jpg

mc3.jpg

mc4.jpg

mc5.jpg

mc6.jpg

inkigayo

i1.jpg

i2.jpg

i3.jpg

i4.jpg

i5.jpg

i6.jpg

I've noticed that Seung Gi appears a lot more in Mnet shows than in other ones... he's been in hello chat, mnet countdown, km diary... too bad i cannot find any of these files... :(

Xman

xm1.jpg

xm2.jpg

xm3.jpg

xm4.jpg

xm5.jpg

xm6.jpg

xm7.jpg

xm8.jpg

xm9.jpg

xm10.jpg

xm11.jpg

xm12.jpg

Guest kittywan

I've noticed that Seung Gi appears a lot more in Mnet shows than in other ones... he's been in hello chat, mnet countdown, km diary... too bad i cannot find any of these files...

Same here! i checked with his schedule too and it says he's on lots more shows than what we get to see. I've been looking for all those files everywher, but found nothing T__T

Thank you for the caps! I haven't watched the Inkigayo perf yet, waiting for the Seung Gi cut, but I watched the Music Core one. I adore him performing! I like to see what he does differently in each of his performance haha. like how at this or that note his expression changes differently, so cute <3

Guest kevjc07

Same here! i checked with his schedule too and it says he's on lots more shows than what we get to see. I've been looking for all those files everywher, but found nothing T__T

I was a little dissapoinetd when I read this! I love Lee Seung Ki on gameshows. He's so awesome. It makes me sad to think he's on a lot of shows that never get put up ><;;

Did his music video ever come out? I remember seeing a clip after a gameshow, but that I know of, no one has it T_T

Oh, and for anyone who wants his performance from the 3-4-06 Music Core episode, you can download it from my clubbox ^^

Archived