Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .alyak_

Did his voice get lower to anybody? Or is it the same?

From his 1st and his 2nd album. To me he sounded like his voice is lower?

Guest lost_kim

finished watching xman... here are some caps of just seung gi... :P

z23519724.jpg

z23519775.jpg

dancing!! :blush:

z23519957.jpg

z23520018.jpg

z23520162.jpg

z23520190.jpg

z23520225.jpg

z23520257.jpg

z23520504.jpg

z23520537.jpg

seung gi answering the phone to see if he's the xman or not...

z23520742.jpg

z23520765.jpg

during the first game....

z23521002.jpg

z23521026.jpg

z23521168.jpg

z23521207.jpg

z23521390.jpg

z23521437.jpg

z23521560.jpg

z23521591.jpg

seung gi during the other game...

z23521783.jpg

z23521812.jpg

z23521929.jpg

z23521975.jpg

z23522068.jpg

z23522099.jpg

Guest kittywan

omg omg, my baby is back!!! His comeback was flawless!!!! I still can't believe that his 2nd jib is to be out in a few days! I'm so so happy *dies*

Thank you for starting the thread about him! He's an amazing singer! I can't wait to hear all the songs from his new album ^^

Kayla, *hugs*, thanx for all those piccies you posted, i haven't seen some of them.

Thank all of you for the piccies <3

I hope he's gonna be back on all those shows! *super excited*

Guest Carrieke

Yeah!!Lee Seung Gi is back! I ordered his new album, his voice des sound lower hu...

didn't knew he was on xman! °goes off to dl°

Guest SeungHye

lee seung gi!

hah i made a thread a long time ago thats good that its back ^^

oh man i was in korean when he 1st came out and he was everwhere!

i saw him perf live and he is good~

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I think since he's just recently had his album out, he'll be on more shows for sure :) I really want to see him on love letter! I've only seen him on xman! he sure is super tall and very cute!

Guest lost_kim

I love seung gi's comeback in Inkigayo!!! his live performance...

I loved how he looked so tidy and nice with his black suit....

some caps!!

z23684881.jpg

z23684894.jpg

z23684959.jpg

z23684967.jpg

z23685030.jpg

z23685040.jpg

enjoy!!

I will try to put caps of just seung gi in every show that he appears!!

Guest revontulet

His second album is THE SHT<33 I love it, especially 하기힘 든말!!!!!!! His voice has gotten deeper too, and less raspy. It's sexy XD

Guest lost_kim

I'm so sad... :tears: Just saw these news about Seung Gi...

이승기 ‘가면’, 샘플링이 표절로 오해 빚어 해프닝

[헤럴드생생뉴스 2006.02.07 10:50:53]

최근 들어 유명 외국곡을 샘플링하는 가수들이 많아지면서 ‘표절’이라는 가요계의 해묵은 논쟁이 더욱 잦아지고 있다.

남의 곡을 무단으로 베끼는 표절이 명백한 범죄행위라면 샘플링의 경우는 원곡의 두어 소절을 모티브로 새로운 곡을 만드는 일종의 창작행위. 따라서 표절이냐 샘플링이냐의 차이는 작곡가와 가수의 명예에 치명적으로 작용할 수 밖에 없다.

이 달 초 새 앨범을 낸 가수

이승기 도 신곡 ‘가면’을 둘러싸고 비슷한 표절 시비에 휘말렸다. 이승기 2집 ‘Crazy For You’를 들어본 네티즌들이 다섯번째 트랙 ‘가면’의 도입부와 미국의 인기 록밴드 마룬5(Maroon5)가 부른 ‘This Love’ 도입부가 유사하다고 지적하면서 온라인상에서 표절 의혹이 급속도로 확산되고 있는 것.

이러한 논란에 대해 이승기 소속사인 후크엔터테인먼트의 권진영 대표는 7일 본지와의 전화통화에서 “이승기 ‘가면’은 표절이 아닌 샘플링”이라고 반박했다.

권 대표는 “(이)승기가 빠른 템포의 곡을 불러본 적이 없어 2집에선 새로운 시도를 해보자고 작곡가(양정승)와 이야기한 바 있다”며 “당시 작곡가가 마룬5의 곡을 추천했고, 좋은 것 같아 샘플링하는 데 동의했을 뿐더러 가사는 내가 직접 쓰기까지 했다”고 밝혔다.

이승기 외에 유명곡을 샘플링했다 표절 의혹을 산 사례는 적지 않다. 이 경우 대부분 ‘어느 뮤지션의 어떤 곡을 샘플링했다’고 미리 공개하지 않아 빚어진 해프닝으로 끝나곤 했다.

반면, 신곡 발표 때부터 비발디의 ‘사계’ 중 ‘겨울’을 샘플링한 사실을 공개한

이현우 의 ‘헤어진 다음날’은 국내 음악팬들에게 모호했던 표절과 샘플링의 개념 차이를 널리 알리는 데 도움을 줬다.

Apparently, one of seung gi's songs titled 가면(if you go) is the same to Maroon Five's song "This Love." They are accussing Seung Gi's company of plagiarism... The person that wrote this song suggested that since Seung Gi didn't have an upbeat song in this cd, he decided to write him this song... although seung gi said he wasn't sure he would be able to sing just an upbeat song... The music writer listened to Maroon Five's song and he decided to use the same music but wrote different lyrics to it... They are also using examples of other artirsts who "sampled" other international artists' songs and decided to use them in their albums without proper paper work and respecting copyright laws... people like lee hyun woo are examples...

:tears: Poor Seung Gi... they say that he wasn't aware of this at the time the cd was released... his company is at fault and that guy that wrote the song too... but still, they say they caught this cuz the song has been going around the internet... The 작곡가 named 양정승 (yang jung soong) is the one that suggested using "This love" as an 'inspiration' for 가면...

ohh yeah, they say that Seung Gi's record company (hoo koo entertainment) stated that 가면 wasn't plagiarism, but the person that made the lyrics later on states that he did indeed use "This love" to get ideas for the song...

credits to yahoo korea!

Guest kittywan

lost_kim, thank you so much for the caps! I downloaded the Inkigayo comeback last night, but didn't have a chance to watch it yet. Judging from the caps it's really good! He's so adorable in a suit *swoons*

omg, that news article >< poor Seung Gi ah, how would he know that the song was Maroon Five's >< stupid company and stupid song writer >< I haven't heard the song yet, so can't say how much it resembles "This Love" . Have you heard it? what would you say? is it the same?

I so hope that Seung Gi won't be blamed for what his company and the song composer are at fault :tears:

*hugs Seung Gi* our poor baby, we love him no matter what <333

Guest lost_kim

lost_kim, thank you so much for the caps! I downloaded the Inkigayo comeback last night, but didn't have a chance to watch it yet. Judging from the caps it's really good! He's so adorable in a suit *swoons*

omg, that news article >< poor Seung Gi ah, how would he know that the song was Maroon Five's >< stupid company and stupid song writer >< I haven't heard the song yet, so can't say how much it resembles "This Love" . Have you heard it? what would you say? is it the same?

I so hope that Seung Gi won't be blamed for what his company and the song composer are at fault :tears:

*hugs Seung Gi* our poor baby, we love him no matter what <333

I know, hugs to Seung Gi, his album has been out what like 4 days in korea and this happens?! not fair...

I heard the song all right... and yeah it's similar... it has the same beat, which is really characteristical of that maroon 5 song...kittywan maybe you could judge it for yourself, i'll pm you the link (megaupload)...

Guest kittywan

lost_kim, exactly, he just released an album and has to deal with all this >< that's really unfair. How can his company be so irresponsible, I know that lots of korean artists remake popular american songs, but if you do it so obviously you're supposed to give credits or smth >< Unfortunately it's really Korea's music industry's weak point. There've been so many cases like this one *sigh*

oh well, that won't prevent us from enjoying Seung Gi's comeback :)

oh, you can send me the link? really? Thank you so much, i'll be very grateful <3

I haven't heard any of his new songs except for Hagi Himdeunnmal yet. I can't wait to buy the album!

need my salary haha

Guest glitzyglam

Ah~ looks like my SeungKi obsession is about to return!

oh gosh, that totally sucks about the song thing. I hope nothing too serious is going to happen! T.T

haha, I can't stop thinking of that time a long time ago on X-man when SeungKi did the Kang HoDong "I'm your man" thingy.~ hahaa! he's such a silly kid. <3

I saw his come back performance on Music Core, and his voice sounded so different! O_o

...and it was weird seeing him perform a song other than 내 여자라니까 && 삭제. :sweatingbullets:

이승기 2집 대박!<3

(here are some old pix that were laying around in my pb^o^ )

leeseunggi_kimwonhee.jpg

leeseunggi.jpg

LSG12_goohyesun.jpg

T.T I'm still sad that they never really worked out. =(

LSG3__.jpg

LSG4.jpg

LSG16_leejung.jpg

Archived