Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

Guest lost_kim

I just found this chart with top songs, and an article that talks about how Seung Gi and KCM have had strong come backs... they are in the top 10 of the list... our seung gi made it in number 5 only having had the song out one week.... kudos to him!!!

[네티즌 인기가요] '컴백' KCM-이승기 인기 급상승

191050.jpg

[조이뉴스24 2006.02.11 09:01:35]

<조이뉴스24>이번 주 (2.3~2.9) 맥스 차트 역시 6집 앨범으로 화려하게 컴백한 R&B 듀오 플라이투더스카이가 타이틀곡 '남자답게'로 1위를 차지, 실력파 가수로서의 인기 파워를 아낌없이 보여주고 있다.

새로운 앨범으로 컴백한

KCM , 한경일, 이승기 역시 네티즌들의 집중적인 관심을 받으며 순위 급상승 하고 있다.

특히 3집 'Love Affair'를 발매한 KCM은 음원을 공개하자마자 3위를 차지, 네티즌들의 관심과 기대치가 어느 정도인지 실감케 하고 있다. 그동안 고수해왔던 R&B 장르에서 벗어나 댄스, 힙합 등 다양한 변화를 시도한 KCM의 3집 타이틀 곡은 '태양의 눈물'로 미디엄 템포의 밝은 곡이다.

KCM이 직접 형사로 출연한 뮤직비디오 역시 네티즌들의 반응이 뜨거워 본격적인 방송 활동과 함께 뜨거운 인기몰이가 예상된다.

1 집 타이틀곡 '내 여자라니까'로 2004년 연말 가요 신인상을 몽땅 휩쓸었던 이승기가 2집 앨범 'Crazy For U'를 발표, 1년여만에 컴백했다. 타이틀곡 '하기 힘든 말'은 사랑하는 사람을 결국 떠나보낸다는 내용의 발라드 곡으로 이승기 특유의 군더더기 없이 깨끗하고 꾸밈없는 보컬이 돋보이는 곡이다.

또한 남상미와 함께 직접 출연한 뮤직비디오가 네티즌들의 집중적인 관심을 받고 있어 1집 못지않은 인기가 예상된다.

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24(Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

youngeun@joynews24.com(배영은)

In other news... Seung Gi was number five in the survey they made of who they would like to give chocolates to on valentine's day...

here's the list

일시 : 06. 2. 3(금) ~ 9(목)

주제 : 발렌타인데이, 누구에게 초코렛을 주고 싶으세요? (On valentine's who would you give chocolates to?)

투표자수 : 4,794명

1위 : 유노윤호, 34.0%, 1,630표 (yunho)

2위 : 민경훈, 21.3%, 1,020표 (min kyung hoon from buzz)

3위 : 비, 21.1%, 1,012표 (bi)

4위 : 타블로, 16.9%, 810표 (tablo)

5위 : 이승기, 6.7%, 322표 (seung gi obtained 6.7% of the votes (322 votes) and ended in fifth place) I would so give him chocolates too if I was in korea!!

credits to yahoo korea news...

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandy_quyen

keke, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Soo Young, no.5 and no.4 ~> totally agree w. it =D

oH~~, and i would love to give Seung Gi oppa chocolate for Valentine day too :x :x :x

kittywan: seems like they havent uploaded that epi yet >< im still waitin' for them, hope they'll post it soon ^_____^ i'll tell you as soon as i see it =D

Guest kittywan

Wow, Seung Gi really did a great comeback! thanx so much for the news, lost_kim

I'm so proud of him ^^

I wanna give chocolate to him on Valentines day too *giggles* Let's buy a big chocolate box with various chocolate and send him haha

Mandy, thanx! <3

I'm downloading Yoon Do Hyun LL right now! But it's LQ, can't wait till HQ will appear on CBs. And i hope that some kind soul will cut only Seung Gi's part, i'm not really interested in two other guests. Well, Maya is good, but right now all i care about is Seung Gi! :lol:

I wish there'd be more pics of him T__T since we can't d/l pics from his korean sites it's next to impossible to find his pics anywhere else. I guess we'll have to be content with what we get from Naver and with caps from different shows.

and yay for the weekend full of Seung Gi! ^_________^

He's such an amazing singer!! ^^ I totally fell in love with him when I first saw and heard "My Girl".

OH. Look, KCM, Seung Gi, and Flytothesky are all on the top of the charts! Thanks for updating us, lost_kim. I'm so proud of him!

Guest kittywan

omg omg, he sings "Because You're My Girl" on YDH LL!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaa *spazzes* He's so cute!!! *dies* His perf makes me cry, so touching <33333333

His hairstyle suits him so <3 He definitely seems more confident on stage.

Ok, i'm off to watch the rest, i needed to spazz over Because You're my Girl perf here LOL

Guest ii alicex

i havent heard any of his new songs yet

can anyone pm them to me please?

btw, someone said his raspiness was kinda gone in the new album? is this true? nooooo i love his raspy voice

Guest kittywan

ii alicex , can you d/l from Clubbox? if you can check mandyquyen's CB, she has the album.

If you can't, i can upload to either ysi or MU tomorrow and pm you

gosh, he's so good singing live <333

Guest lost_kim

Caps from YDH loveletter...

z24348236.jpg

z24348278.jpg

z24348388.jpg (love his dimples!!)

z24348417.jpg

z24348553.jpg

z24348582.jpg

z24348684.jpg

z24348699.jpg

z24348725.jpg

z24347662.jpg

z24347707.jpg

z24348004.jpg

z24347983.jpg

z24348103.jpg

z24348128.jpg

almost forgat... everyone watch seung gi in MBC image survival!!!

I'll get caps for that show too!!

Guest ii alicex

wow his voice changed so much

it sounds much more mature now.

honestly, i kinda miss his old raspiness. dont get me wrong, his voice sounds great, but i think his raspy voice made him unique

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Been listening to Seung Gi's Volume 2, Crazy For U, all last week...

Love it! Definitely two thumbs up!!!

I would share it except it's on Copyright list... sorry... :(

I only knew about his first hit, Your Are My Woman, but out of curiosity downloaded his 2nd album last weekend...

Been playing it over and over again... ^^

He definitely sounds more mature...

Those wanting Seung Gi's first hit, Your Are My Woman, here is RS link... ^^

Edit: Sorry, I guess I haven't been reading the rules section...

Guest lost_kim

Been listening to Seung Gi's Volume 2, Crazy For U, all last week...

Love it! Definitely two thumbs up!!!

I would share it except it's on Copyright list... sorry... :(

I only knew about his first hit, Your Are My Woman, but out of curiosity downloaded his 2nd album last weekend...

Been playing it over and over again... ^^

He definitely sounds more mature...

Those wanting Seung Gi's first hit, Your Are My Woman, here is RS link... ^^

:angry: you're not allowed to share music files in here... we don't want this thread to be closed... next time please pm the people who want these links... if you could please edit and erase your link from the thread...

3. Do NOT post or request for music files (mp3) or music video.

Do not post any file sharing links or ask people to upload a song for you. Doing so will result in closing of that topic and a warning to the topic starter.

and bloopy_babo sorry i didn't specify, but the image survival show with seung gi is for saturday 11, which is today... not sure what clubbox has it, but if you go to the King Saturday Thread in korean dramas and movies, i'm sure that they will have a list of clubboxes that have this show...

and mz taebiny, seung gi's album came out in korean on february 3rd...

Archived