Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ally&EunHyuk

i was just expanding a lil on someone else's comment goshers.. wasn't trying to cause any problems...anyways...

Seung Ki has been on soo many shows, and I would say is more talented then most artist his age. I'm still kinda in awe that he's only 19, with soooo much talent!

Guest bubblyhyunghee

Seung Gi was so cute in X Man. I can tell he matured since last time but he's still only 19. I've liked him since he sang the song "NUNA NAE YA JA NI KA!!!". He has such a strong voice. ^_________^ Seungi GI oppa jjang!!

Guest lost_kim

Caps from Lee Seung Gi's performance in Inkigayo... he was in the TAKE 7.... He didn't win though... :(

z25700418.jpg

z25700561.jpg

z25700759.jpg

z25701394.jpg

z25701442.jpg

z25701486.jpg

z25701614.jpg

z25701645.jpg

z25701697.jpg

And by the way, Seung Gi is 21 years old in Korea...

Guest lost_kim

are you sure hes 21 in korean age? if he was born in 87 in american age he would be 19 so in korean age wouldn't he be 20?

his b-day is in january and according to lunar calendar or something, the new year is in february... plus, i've heard him say many times he was 21 in shows... And i noticed that when there was an interview done btw him and park min ji during the shooting of their cf last year... and when he was asked how old he was he said 20 and park min ji said 17...

Just noticed that this weekend, Seung Gi appeared in most of the shows except Loveletter...

Guest kittywan

i don't wanna think that he's 21 >< He's 19 for me. born in 1987, hence 19 ! He's too young to be 21 yet hehe

Anyways, lost_kim, thanx again for all the info on the shows he was in this weekend. If not for you i might not have even found it out *mwah*

I found all of the shows, except for Sponge :( still searching different CBs for it.

I so hope to find a cut for Seung Gi's Inkigayo perf. I want HD, but i really don't want to d/l the whole HD Inkigayo just for one performance .__.

Omigoshh O_O I loveh im. xD well. I DLed his 2nd album a while ago and I was skimming through the songs and Im like OMIGSOH I LOVE THEM @___@. And I downloaded the first one.. (I had heard Because youre my girl or w/e before.. I liked it.) but the songs didnt catch me as much as his Crazy For U Album. So yuh. xD I ordered his second album xDD;; O_O In fact, it should be here tomorroww. Yayy. <3. I love his voice T^T. I didnt know he was only an 87er. /me adds bday to list. =D

Guest babietinhyeu

^ you can watch his new mv on bestiz, it's out on that.

did you guys watch him on heroine 6 show? He was soo adorable on the show. Especially when he and hwanee was always messing up during the mouse game.

You know what is funny, it seem in lee seung ki's mv, he is pair up with an aggressive girl keke. Then he always becomes a hero and saves her ahh what a cutie!

Guest lost_kim

I've got some fun news...

Okay, so Seung Gi was asked in the Mnet Hello chat show, who his ideal girlfriend would be and he answered nam sang mi... Cuz they asked her since she was in his mv, why would she be an ideal girlfriend and he gave his reasons... he said that she took good care of him and 잘 챙기는 모습이 was part of her... but when he was asked, his ideal type of wife he responded that he would marry Goo Hae Song... Remember her? she was with him in Nonstop 5... he said that her 애교 (cuteness, pretty facial expressions) would make anyone who marries here live happily and make their marriage fun...

Forgat to add that he's really good friends with Juh Jung Lim and that whenever they have difficulties or problems they are there to help each other... and that they were friends (more like nuhna/dong saeng relationship) even before his debut...

also, he said he would love to act in a movie... and be the character of a rebellious and very manly character..."반항적이고 남성다운 캐릭터를 해보고 싶다" like one of kwon sang woo characters... but starts like a sissy boy, always being bossed around by his girlfriend....

he says that he has never been a person who's been labelled as crazy, but he would love to be crazy in love and in music...

here's the news from yahoo.co.kr

20060217124713539.jpg

이승기 "이상형은 남상미, 결혼상대는 구혜선"

[스타뉴스 2006.02.17 11:43:40]

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 전형화 기자]

최근 2집을 발표한 이승기가 자신의 이상형과 결혼희망 상대를 밝혔다.

이승기 는 16일 오후 서울 청담동 케이블 음악채널 Mnet 스튜디오에 진행된 'Hello쳇'에 출연해 이상형으로 남상미를 꼽았다. 남상미는 2집 타이틀곡 '하기 힘든 말' 뮤직비디오에 연인으로 호흡을 맞춘 사이. 이승기는 뮤직비디오 촬영을 통해 남상미의 주변을 잘 챙기는 모습이 인상적이었다고 이상형으로 지목한 이유를 밝혔다.

반면, 결혼 하고 싶은 상대로는

구혜선 을 꼽았다. 이승기는 MBC 청춘시트콤 '논스톱5'를 촬영하면서 구혜선이 애교가 많은 것을 알았으며, 구혜선과 결혼하는 사람은 그 애교로 인해 하루하루가 행복할 것 같다고 생각한 적이 있다고 밝혔다.

이승기는 또한 가장 친한 연예인으로는 조정린을 꼽으면서, 데뷔 전부터 알았던 누나이고, 지금에도 가장 힘든 일이 있으면 가장 먼저 고민 상담하게 되는 누나라며 오랜 친분을 과시했다.

이밖에 연기 욕심에 관한 질문에는 "영화 '동갑내기 과외하기'의 권상우 역할처럼, 반항적이고 남성다운 캐릭터를 해보고 싶다"고 밝혔고 "살면서 한번도 미쳤다는 소리를 들은 적이 없다면, 무엇엔가 한번도 치열하게 빠져 본적이 없다는 것을 뜻한다. 나는 음악과 사랑에 미치고 싶다"고 속내를 드러냈다.

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

aoi@mtstarnews.com(전형화)

:blush: :P

Guest babietinhyeu

aww lee seung ki so adorable, is nam sang mi the girl in his newest mv? or the old one? Who was he partner with in nonstop again? Though, I heard he left in the middle of nonstop so they never finish up the relationship.

Guest lost_kim

Just to clarify, these are pics of the girls mentioned in his interview article...

Juh Jung Lim they were together in nonstop 5 too!! :blush: and she has her own radio show... Seung Gi's been there lot's of times...

z25787918.jpg

Goo Hae Sun

z25787375.jpg

Nam Sang Mi (she's in the new mv)

z22896134.jpg

:rolleyes: think some of these pics were already posted....

hii soompiers. can someone help me out?!

has lee seung ki's new MV with nam sang mi

come out yet?!

and if it has, does anyone know where i can dl it?!

thanks for your help!

Archived