RONDO 輪舞曲 (drama)

Guest dadedum

singapore will telecast RONDO on it cable chanel on 23rd October 2006 via cable chanel. Maybe more will tune in to see this great drama as Japanese drama rarely being televised in Singapore

dramalover, so how was the response? hope more and more will like RONDO and hope you enjoy it too :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramalover

singapore will telecast RONDO on it cable chanel on 16th October 2006 at 11 pm. Maybe more will tune in to see this great drama as Japanese drama rarely being televised in Singapore

dramalover, so how was the response? hope more and more will like RONDO and hope you enjoy it too :)

Rondo is doing very well in Hawaii..A lot of K-drama followers tuning in every Monday night and

becomes an office discussions every Tuesday morning..Unfortunately,foreign shows are not rated

here.. :rolleyes:

Guest goldfish

By mere coincidence, I was flipping through the channels and noticed Choi Ji Woo , but it wasn't a Korean drama. It was Rondo. The first episode aired on Sunday, October 1, 2006 on channel 44 for those interested living in southern California. From the summaries I've read, it seems to be interesting. It comes out with English subs, so anyone interested tune into channel 44 on Sunday's at 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.

Guest dramalover

By mere coincidence, I was flipping through the channels and noticed Choi Ji Woo , but it wasn't a Korean drama. It was Rondo. The first episode aired on Sunday, October 1, 2006 on channel 44 for those interested living in southern California. From the summaries I've read, it seems to be interesting. It comes out with English subs, so anyone interested tune into channel 44 on Sunday's at 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.

Hello goldfish...good to know California is also showing this drama..Hawaii just finished showing the 3rd episode...Can't wait for the next one.. :lol:

I just finished the third episode and I'm confused why Mr.Kobayashi got killed while trying to surrender...What will happen to his son and wife?

Hello goldfish...good to know California is also showing this drama..Hawaii just finished showing the 3rd episode...Can't wait for the next one.. :lol:

I just finished the third episode and I'm confused why Mr.Kobayashi got killed while trying to surrender...What will happen to his son and wife?

He got killed as the police enforcers also has spy from Sheinku in their police force. By killing Kobayashi, Sheinku secret will not be revealed and the police cannot detain them for the crime. It is not stated what happen to the wife and his son in this drama

Why does Takumi sidekick calls him oppa instead of hyung? This is obviously a deliberate remark especially since there are Korean working on the set. Can anyone make sense out of this? Are the writers trying to imply that Takumi sidekick is actually his sidekick? I know this sounds crude but other than this I just do not get it.

Guest rbeach

gerryg...is that YOU? I have a Japanese Born wife so It is expected I would watch Japanese Dramas..

We even have TVJAPAN....

I hear this had low ratings in Japan...But I like this one.

Why does Takumi sidekick calls him oppa instead of hyung? This is obviously a deliberate remark especially since there are Korean working on the set. Can anyone make sense out of this? Are the writers trying to imply that Takumi sidekick is actually his sidekick? I know this sounds crude but other than this I just do not get it.

actually his assistant just want to tease Takumi about his relationship with Yoona, that's why he called him oppa, (usually girl called for her boyfriend) instead of hyung, remember when Takumi/Shou cannot communicate with Yoona due to communication barriers and he called him to help him, that's when his assistant teasing him since he rarely talk to any girl.

gerryg...is that YOU? I have a Japanese Born wife so It is expected I would watch Japanese Dramas..

We even have TVJAPAN....

are you referring to RONDO? if it is, RONDO is one of the highest rating drama in Winter 2006 (the 3rd highest drama in Winter 2006 with average of 15.5%, so, it cannot considered as low rating as the drama before and after RONDO on the same showtime did not achieve more that 13%...

but of course, they do expect RONDO can achieve average of 20% after the first episode garnered around 20% but of course man can only plan....

We even have TVJAPAN....

Yep! Its me! :D I really enjoy watching Jdorama. The relationship are a little closer to what I am used to i.e. people really kiss and holding hands does not necessarily mean a marriage commitment. Some of the men look a little to effeminat for me but the fine one are super fone like Yutaka Takenouchi :w00t:

actually his assistant just want to tease Takumi about his relationship with Yoona, that's why he called him oppa, (usually girl called for her boyfriend) instead of hyung, remember when Takumi/Shou cannot communicate with Yoona due to communication barriers and he called him to help him, that's when his assistant teasing him since he rarely talk to any girl.

are you referring to RONDO? if it is, RONDO is one of the highest rating drama in Winter 2006 (the 3rd highest drama in Winter 2006 with average of 15.5%, so, it cannot considered as low rating as the drama before and after RONDO on the same showtime did not achieve more that 13%...

but of course, they do expect RONDO can achieve average of 20% after the first episode garnered around 20% but of course man can only plan....

Thanks jas. I was really stuck trying to figure it out and each time he would call out oppa it gave me a slight creepy feeling :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

today RONDO will been shown in Singapore through SCV channel at 11 pm, singaporean, do take a look on it, :)

TBS 电视台50周年台庆大戏《轮舞曲》,由日本TBS 电视台与韩国电视台联合合作摄制,并邀请到“日剧天”竹野内丰与“韩剧天后”崔智友携手合作演出,诠释跨国界的爱情故事。

TBS 电视台特别重视与韩国联手制作的50周年台庆大戏《轮舞曲》,特别派出TBS金牌监制植田搏树亲自挎刀打造,更难得邀请到韩国天后级女星与日本当红演员竹野内丰共谱恋曲。

《轮舞曲》是一部略带神秘色彩的警匪爱情剧,剧情重点着落男女主角跨越日韩两国的终极爱情…故事描述竹野内丰的父亲在韩国遭杀害,身为刑警的竹野内丰为了追查真相,潜入“神狗”黑帮当卧底;另一方面,为了寻找失踪的父亲,崔智友带着妹妹来到日本,姐妹俩在日经营了一家韩式料理店。两位男女主角背负着不可告人的秘密在东京相遇、相恋…

竹野内丰 深情男人

如果你观赏过由日本红星反町隆史与松岛菜菜子的定情之剧《GTO麻辣教师》,你应不会忘记菜菜子的房间挂着一幅竹野内丰的巨型海报。每次菜菜子总是对着海报中的竹野内丰唠叨:“为什么反町隆史像只猴子般似的跳来跳去,没气质,不像竹野内丰一样深情迷人…”

的确,模特儿出身的竹野内丰出道两三年后转战演艺界,就是靠他这种独有的帅哥气质迷死大票影迷。

崔智友 美丽天使

被韩国媒体喻为“美丽又善良的天使”的崔智友,自演出八大韩剧的《美丽的日子》后,其温柔委婉的善良女人形象深入人心,也促使她的人气飙升。

崔智友出道的成名之作是与韩国一哥裴勇俊合作的爱情剧《初恋》,剧集在当时创下最高收视率,自此一炮而红。过后,崔智友与裴勇俊再度合作演出的《冬季恋歌》在韩国及海外引起巨大的震荡。

《轮舞曲》 Rondo

都会台(Ch 56)

10月17日起 逢星期一及二 11pm

想知道更多内容,就赶快购买一本最新的Telescope周刊。

要购买一本Telescope周刊,只售两元一角(包括消费税),就请电邮到customerservice@starhub.com.

would anyone mind reuploading the themesong?

i really love it ^.^°°

the links here seem to have expired -.-

thank you in advance!!!

would anyone mind reuploading the themesong?

i really love it ^.^°°

the links here seem to have expired -.-

thank you in advance!!!

Here you go.....I have uploaded two songs for the interest of some. :D

I BELIEVE BY AYAKA --> please click to download

SAYONARA BY LEE SEUNG CHUL --> please click to download

(Rondo Interlude Theme)

Enjoy~~ :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest summers83

Can someone reupload the Opoening song, I Believe and Interlude song Sayonara on MU or YSI again pls? I am looking for the songs...Thanks in advance!

Lots of eye candy, but no focus

RONDO

By Chang May Choon

October 31, 2006

I WAS initially partial to Rondo because it stars my all-time favourite Japanese actor, Yutaka Takenouchi.

NP_5022416_27_10_2006t.jpg

But this mish-mash of Infernal Affairs-inspired mafia-cop action and Korean-style melodrama needs a lot more than just swooning at his chiselled face.

Confusion and boredom looms, given the sheer number of plot twists that culminate in a face-off between the two leads played by Yutaka (Beach Boys) and Korea's Choi Ji Woo (Winter Sonata).

Some may consider that refreshing, but personally, I like my drama serials simple and straightforward.

But here we get a confusing combination of action, suspense, family drama and romance all rolled into one serial.

It's as if the scriptwriters cannot decide what to focus on, so they offer an all-inclusive buffet instead.

Although it sounded promising initially, they served the dishes so slowly that they ended up killing my appetite.

It all begins with a little boy, Sho, witnessing his father dying in a fire.

To investigate the death, he becomes a police mole when he grows up and infiltrates a yakuza (Japanese mafia gang).

One day, he meets Yuna (Ji Woo), a Korean cook who has come to Tokyo with her sick younger sister to find their missing father.

The couple fall in love despite initial misunderstandings, and it's cute to see them gesticulating to overcome their language barrier.

But things get complicated when a Korean gangster boss (Shin Hyun Jun) also gets drawn to Yuna and starts creating trouble at her small restaurant.

Initially indignant, Yuna gets a shock when she finds out who else hails from the same mafia clan.

But the biggest and most absurd (some critics may call it ridiculous) twist awaits Sho.

I won't divulge it here.

To be fair, the cast is well chosen with enough eye candy thrown in, and they play their roles well.

But next to the discreetly polite and sleekly-dressed Japanese, the rough-talking Koreans just don't seem so appealing anymore.

Especially when there is lanky heart-throb Hayami Mokomichi, who shines as the defiant yakuza heir, and the perennially suave Yutaka, of course.

Taken from The Electric New Paper, Singapore

Archived