RONDO 輪舞曲 (drama)

Guest dadedum

Can someone reupload the Opoening song, I Believe and Interlude song Sayonara on MU or YSI again pls? I am looking for the songs...Thanks in advance!

Would someone please re-download the opening song "Sayonara". All of them are Error/ expire to download...thanks a bunch....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dailygirl

Would someone please re-download the opening song "Sayonara". All of them are Error/ expire to download...thanks a bunch....

hmm...the opening song is 'i believe' and the interlude song is 'sayonara' which one do you want to download?

anyway, here is the link for interlude song by Rui Lee seung Chul - Sayonara 3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MA1TQHXH

Cheers

Guest maisara

Hello everyone here :D

ive watched Rondo! what else can i say, its really a good drama!

Choi Ji Woo and Yutaka looks good together B)

it would be good to see both of them together doing another project!

btw guys, i have a favor here,

i cant download I Believe mp3 at the first page anymore...

so do anyone here have the mp3 and can u guys please upload it once again for me?

thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, since late 90s, this is the first Japanese series that I enjoyed thoroughly regardless of anything that people said. I enjoyed the performance from all the actors and actresses and the fast pace of the dramas

Guest vannessave

I definitely enjoyed this show. It was and is one of my favorites from last year and I hope to purchase it. I thought the leads played well against each other.

yeah, you won't regret buying it, I had two copies of it, once in a blue moon, where I want to watch something thrilling, I will definitely watch RONDO. Korea and Japanese should collaborate more often to produce good drama like this

Guest eydaziz

Hi all.... I'm new here, i really love this drama and have a set of dvd....

Jiwoo & Yutaka looked very good together, I really miss them!!

Hi all.... I'm new here, i really love this drama and have a set of dvd....

Jiwoo & Yutaka looked very good together, I really miss them!!

i love it how they meet and fight over the dog, justice....

plus its has a lot of action packed scenes w. soo many unexpected twists and turns~

loved the series...~!

welcome to RONDO thread, eydaziz and juhee :)

you might share anything you feel about RONDO here and I am also hoping that there is RONDO 2, so that we could watch jiwoo and yutaka again

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lukelai4ever

can someone reupload the mv of the song sayonara with the clips of jiwoo travel in diary??

i think the link doesn't work anymore

thanks

• 1 month later...

Can someone please send me the link where i can also download both songs, they're beautiful. Thank you in advance

Archived