Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Actress Han Ji-min to Promote Film Fest for Disabled

2016/10/04

photo769057.jpg

Actress Han Ji-min has been appointed as a promotional ambassador for this year's Persons with Disabilities Film Festival.

The festival in its 17th year will hold the opening ceremony at a theater in Hapjeong-dong in Seoul on Nov. 4.

The festival's organizing committee said Han was selected to promote the festival as she is a multi-talented actress who appeals to people of all ages.

"I will do my best to promote the festival and draw interest from more people", Han said.

The festival was first started in 2000 to raise awareness for the disabled and has become an event all people can enjoy together. The festival will run from Nov. 4 to 7.

http://www.hancinema.net/actress-han-ji-min-to-promote-film-fest-for-disabled-99217.html

• Like 5

Pretty Ji Min :wub:

Ck1H6Qd.jpg

IqpvkyS.jpg

q51qgBH.jpg

Cr: to the owners

Engsub

Cr: DramaFever

* All models of Celltrion Skincure (Jang Dong Gun, Kim Tae Hee, Han Ji Min) will attend '2016 CELLTRION SKINCURE LAUNCHING CONCERT' on Oct 29!

Can't wait ^^

• Like 4

So we will be seeing ji min on the 29th and nov 4? Can't wait:wub: i really hope she picks her next drama very soon. I really miss seeing her in a drama. I am currently watching rooftop prince fmv's. Thank u to all who keeps updating this thread with her beautiful pics and articles. Kumao chinggus:)

• Like 5

@richelle yes, hope she will accept the film.

Han Ji-min considers film Miss Baek as comeback project

After finishing the rounds of promotion for her latest movie Age of Shadows and briefly making a cameo appearance in Jealousy Incarnate, Han Ji-min is deliberating on Miss Baek as her next project. If she confirms, Han Ji-min will portray a young woman who strikes up a friendship with a broken child who has suffered from domestic violence.

Read more in http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/han-ji-min-considers-film-miss-baek-as-comeback-project/

• Like 6

@tok-soompi i hope so that ji min will accept the film. Director is not known for doing commercial films and this is his first venture but he has been awarded for his indie films. I have so much respect for indie films so i think ji min is in good hands. I hope she accepts:wub: i want to see her in a film where she is the lead and not male centric:)

• Like 3