Quantcast
belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

Hmm... what is this??

credit to author

I cannot find it in ji min ig.

Btw i love her netflix jenga.  She is really very quick witted to promote her drama and movie. :heart:

credit to author

• Like 3

Hello Han Ji Min thread. I'm new here to soompi actual forum visiting this page throw my sister soompi account. I love Han Ji Min very much, my favorite actress among all Korean actresses. I'm very happy to see all the love and support everyone here give to her. I'm the owner of Hyunbin_Hanjimin ig and just wanna drop by to say hi. Thank very much for keeping her thread alive and provides her international fans like us who don't understand Korean updates of her whereabouts. Have a wonderful days. ❤

• Like 3

I have watched many ji min drama and those kiss scene.  The hottest she had should be with hyun bin.

But i am so surprise that i really fluttered when she is kissing jung hae in and it is only a preview!!  Spring Night PD and the writer really doing very well, make me feel that the kiss is super anticipated and i find myself squeal for excitement.  My heart be still. :D

credit to author

I really enjoys Ji Min drama choices so far, they are all relatable character and thus alots of after thoughts after watching the drama.

• Like 2

@tok-soompithe instagram post you are looking for is actually an instagram story not post. I love the shirts of bon bam, can I have one? I love what ji min is wearing. I bet they filmed in that so beautiful location. Maybe their first night will be there hahaha. My imagination is running wild.

I squealed too last night. Oh my i love the drama so much. What is good with ji min's projects is that there's a variety. Not the same role and genre all the time. She has been nailing it in her project choices. Loving her more and more. Question is how can i survive until wed lol

@Lily_Lovlywelcome to the thread chinggu. I regularly visit your instagram page. Pictures are all wonderful. Missing ji min's collaboration with hyun bin. Oh well i hope they will get to work again in the future.

• LOL 1

Hello everyone, just dropping by to thank you all for the updates i really appreciate all your hardwork to make all her internatinal fans uodated! 

I really like her ongoing drama and her chemistry to Jung hae in...  

Jung hae in is not the first described hjm as an angel  the leader of Beast/Highlight Yoon doo joon also described hjm like an angel the interviewed happened in 2014 on their show ( i forget the title) The member ask who are their ideal type and ydj said hjm and described her like an angel the two are good friend since they work together @danbi a reality tv show when jimin as the guest!

You can see the link of the interviewed on the 1st page of this thread

• Like 3

@miniemeyou are always welcome chinggu. Me and @tok-soompiand others as well update this thread regularly when we have time. It is a labor of love for our queen ji min and to those who love her. She is doing great so far. Her current drama is my current crack. How can I survive until wed lol.

• Like 2

Our ji min is just so pretty in this still cut:wub:Waiting patiently for Wed and Thurs to come:DWe are halfway through the drama. I know after this our ji min will rest, go on trips and go on hibernation as she said. That is why i am savoring this drama of hers. I hope she improved in the kissing department hahaha

• LOL 1

@tok-soompiand i agree lol. I hope she already have found her soul mate and her future partner in life. I would be so happy. I always only wish for her happiness:wub:

Goodness han ji min in that new ad is just gorgeously, elegantly beautiful. I am actually running our of superlarives to use. I am just so proud of her that's for sure:wub:

Another ad of hers:D

• Like 3

just want to commemorate her hard works for the past year, i share this link for you all to enjoy.

love how she got appreciated in the opening video of baeksang awards last may. 

just realize something from this video, it seems in this past year her generation is in glory, there are joo ji hoon and yoo ah in. and they all are on a roll now.:thumbsup:

https://www.vlive.tv/video/126912?channelCode=EBF267

• Thanks 3

Hello older HJM fans!  :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZO_Op8_ae0R32GDGD3wM

2616852155e44bf517.gif

So I just finished my 1st ever project that Ive seen HJM in a couple of days ago (Cain & Abel w. SoJiSub. Im Jisub fans thats how I watched CAA and discovered HJM. Before this I'd briefly heard her voice only in MasterInTheHouse, where I really liked her easygoingness, so I thought "okey one day I should try watching her in something"), and I'm really liking this newly (for me) discovered actress.

Really seems like her personality is very lovely and easygoing too. Actually I found her quite relatable, I think she's similar to my own personality,  only less introverted and more easy going. But I'm appreciating the difference, her easy-goingness really makes her look so lovely. <3

Anyway since I'm such a SUPER ROOKIE when it comes to HanJiMin could I ask you older Jimin fans to share any recomendations of which of her older projects to watch 1st?

I'm going to watch the LightInYourEyes drama next, her latest costar is a bit boring to me (but Ill prob watch that drama too at a later time), but from  her oldest projects are there any must watch stand out dramas? How about movies? My prefernce is darker tone and less comedy type projects.

Also if there is any interesting trivia/info about her that you older fans want to share and/or links to it? I'd really appriciate it.

Also I'm really looking forward to seeing her cast in a new project soon enough, since that will be the 1st live watching Ill get to do w. her. :love:

Also im not so into posting in actors threads so maybe dont expect me to be active here, (much more into following my faves on IG and having more of the visual experince and discussing more in the drama threads while a drama is airing) but Im looking forward to live watch discussions of her upcoming projects in the project threads :)

• Like 3