Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@tok-soompiand i agree lol. I hope she already have found her soul mate and her future partner in life. I would be so happy. I always only wish for her happiness:wub:

Goodness han ji min in that new ad is just gorgeously, elegantly beautiful. I am actually running our of superlarives to use. I am just so proud of her that's for sure:wub:

Another ad of hers:D

• Like 3

just want to commemorate her hard works for the past year, i share this link for you all to enjoy.

love how she got appreciated in the opening video of baeksang awards last may. 

just realize something from this video, it seems in this past year her generation is in glory, there are joo ji hoon and yoo ah in. and they all are on a roll now.:thumbsup:

https://www.vlive.tv/video/126912?channelCode=EBF267

• Thanks 3

Hello older HJM fans!  :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZO_Op8_ae0R32GDGD3wM

2616852155e44bf517.gif

So I just finished my 1st ever project that Ive seen HJM in a couple of days ago (Cain & Abel w. SoJiSub. Im Jisub fans thats how I watched CAA and discovered HJM. Before this I'd briefly heard her voice only in MasterInTheHouse, where I really liked her easygoingness, so I thought "okey one day I should try watching her in something"), and I'm really liking this newly (for me) discovered actress.

Really seems like her personality is very lovely and easygoing too. Actually I found her quite relatable, I think she's similar to my own personality,  only less introverted and more easy going. But I'm appreciating the difference, her easy-goingness really makes her look so lovely. <3

Anyway since I'm such a SUPER ROOKIE when it comes to HanJiMin could I ask you older Jimin fans to share any recomendations of which of her older projects to watch 1st?

I'm going to watch the LightInYourEyes drama next, her latest costar is a bit boring to me (but Ill prob watch that drama too at a later time), but from  her oldest projects are there any must watch stand out dramas? How about movies? My prefernce is darker tone and less comedy type projects.

Also if there is any interesting trivia/info about her that you older fans want to share and/or links to it? I'd really appriciate it.

Also I'm really looking forward to seeing her cast in a new project soon enough, since that will be the 1st live watching Ill get to do w. her. :love:

Also im not so into posting in actors threads so maybe dont expect me to be active here, (much more into following my faves on IG and having more of the visual experince and discussing more in the drama threads while a drama is airing) but Im looking forward to live watch discussions of her upcoming projects in the project threads :)

• Like 3

Welcome @intrariver to the thread. Currently right now we are obsessed with ji min's current drama one spring night which is airing and will have it's episodes 9 and 10 this week lol. As for her previous projects, it is mostly romcom and melodrama. I recommend padam padam, rooftop prince, familiar wife. They are all great. As to the movie, please do watch Miss Baek, it is her best performance so far. She has won all her best actress awards thanks to that movie:D

Yey its wednesday. @tok-soompiif only there's translation. Han ji min has been really making 2019 as her year too. So happy for all that is coming her way. Hoping episodes 9 and 10 will be the best tonight:wub:

• Like 3

Newbie here! Starting to watch OSN because of Jimin. Now, I’m hooked. It’s a very nice drama that left me thinking about my own life and my relationship with my family. It is so relatable in several ways.

I’m glad to find a thread for Jimin unnie. Thanks all. Nice to meet you here! 

• Like 3

Saw this in the shipper thread and wanted to share it here

credit to author

Maybe due to ji min look, she always look so good with younger co star.  Park Hyung Sik, Nam Joo Hyuk and now Jung Hae In.  The lead in rooftop prince too.  But he is history already.

• Love 2

Their collaboration and friendship is admirable:) I just feel bad that ji sung accepted a project with HJMe's writer hahaha. Sorry oppa i will not watch your drama as that writer is already banned in my list lol. Happy Sunday vitamins:D

“Familiar Wife” Bond Remains Strong As Ji Sung Shows Support For Han Ji Min And “One Spring Night”

“Familiar Wife” Bond Remains Strong As Ji Sung Shows Support For Han Ji Min And “One Spring Night”

Jun 22, 2019
by J. Lim

Han Ji Min and Ji Sung’s friendship is still going strong!

On June 21, Han Ji Min shared a series of photos on her personal Instagram account with the caption, “Thank you. Good luck on ‘Doctor Room’ too!”

The photos showed Han Ji Min posing in front of a coffee truck Ji Sung had sent to the set of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “One Spring Night.” The banners read, “Till the day filming ends, be healthy and strong,” and “Have a refreshing drink here. From Ji Sung,” along with a photo of Han Ji Min and Ji Sung together during their last filming of “Familiar Wife.”

Han Ji Min and Ji Sung starred in “Familiar Wife” together in 2018 and the pair have continued to support each other in their respective projects. Most recently, Han Ji Min sent Ji Sung a coffee truck on the set of his upcoming SBS drama “Doctor Room” in May.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Watching a lot of 3 Meals a Day, and i trully think never saw LSJ this happy before :lol:

I never watched Yisan, but he's an added list as actor i want to see collaborate with her again, hopefully in modern drama settings.

Cos i think he has a long crush on her.  At least in the national tv with the grandpa tour.

Below took from shipper thread the zaobao

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/zentertainment/k-pop/story20190620-966048?amp

And i have a simple translation summary:

The article mainly interviewed Ji Min only.  Most of the topic we heard before.

Regarding 5 years age gap, she responded that she thought of all her younger colleages as colleagues and the character in the drama and not about age or experience.  Moreover she finds JHI very man (not sure how to translate this) and has great leadership, therefore she does not find him younger than her.

As JHI worked with the team before and thus giving her lots of tips and make her working with them easier and smoother.  She wanted to thank him once again.

Question why she chose this drama: the drama demonstrates issues that her age group are dealing with in real life.  The character makes her rethink in real life, has she been truth to her own feelings.

She finds the story very realistic, reviewing the realistic challenge and issues of love and marriage.  Many conversation in the story can be heard in real life.  After working in this character makes her want to be more truthful and braver if she is going into a romantic relationship in future (me: sob sob!  Where are all the man??  Why is this angel still single?)

There is also the question whether is she worried being compared with sitr.  Which she gracefully responded this is a story that is suitable for her age to act in and it is totally different story to tell so not much comparisan to make.  She like SYJ and SITR.

• Love 1