Quantcast
Guest belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

^she is so pretty with her latest IG post. Is she filming her new drama or for a cf? She is just gorgeous with long hair. I hope she has long hair in spring night. Just like in padam padam. She is so beautiful in that drama:wub:

So it is not a noona romance, great news. And they already started shooting. I don't like ji min to be burned again due to exhaustion of shooting non stop. Looking forward to May 22 yay:D

@tok-soompi Let us also post in the spring night thread. To promote her latest drama:D

• Like 2

Looking forward to spring night. I admit I am not that interested in her latest drama. I know it is a tribute to khj but ofcourse as a fan I want to see her more often on screen. I think spring night will fulfill that:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@tok-soompi the photo or video has been removed. I wonder why?

This month is the asian film awards right? Will han ji min attend? I would like to see her walk the red carpet but not sure if it is a glamorous awards night since i have not seen one lol. But just to be nominated is already such an honor:D

• Like 3

13th Asian Film Awards that will take place on March 17th, 2019 in Hong Kong’s TVB City.

Best Actress
Zhao Tao for Ash is Purest White – China
Samal Yeslyamova for Ayka – Russia, Germany, Poland, Kazakhstan, China
Han Ji-min for Miss Baek – South Korea
Ando Sakura for Shoplifters – Japan
Chloe Maayan for Three Husbands – Hong Kong

above source from https://asianfilmfestivals.com/2019/01/23/asian-film-awards-nominees-2019/

South Korea Movie Burning is leading the award with 8 nominations. 

• Like 2

I am getting excited. It is her melodrama for some time now. I believe her last was Padam Padam which i love. Please be good writer:D

• Like 4

Hee!  I was reading Yoonsoy's comment... she is asking whether Ji Min intended to share her ice cream with everyone.

• Like 1

Hee!  I was reading Yoonsoy's comment... she is asking whether Ji Min intended to share her ice cream with everyone.

• Like 1

after watching this week episodes of the light in your eyes, i come to this agreement. this drama was the best Han Ji min's project that she ever done. the second one in my opinion is familiar wife, and the third is padam-padam (weird all three are fantasy/slice of life genre:lol:). well i don't give too much hope to her next project, because of the last drama of the writer got mixed review.

so that's it. i don't know but probably han ji min could get another nominations of awards cos this drama. finger crossed.:D

fun fact: Lee Seo Jin's theory "her drama only got positive reviews/ratings if her male co-star's height is around 175cm" was broken :lol::lol:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I really did not see that twist coming. Now i know why ji min accepted this project. She might not have a lot of scenes but her scenes was very memorable. What a drama. Episode 10 redeems the past episodes that i have felt to be so dark. Can't wait for next week on how they are going to tie this up. I hope they will end the drama nicely. I can't say that this drama is the best project of han ji min since i am looking forward to a drama that is centered around her character, i know it is in a distant future:D

Will ji min attend the asian film awards?

• Like 2

March 13, 2019

Han Ji Min in the movie "The Final Encounter" was featured in the "Creating the Face of Cinema Exhibition",  which exhibited the work of Cho Tae Hee, an amazing makeup artist. 

me1.jpg

me14.jpg

me15.jpg

me16.jpg

me17.jpg

• Like 4

Can someone just love our ji min and take care of her dearly.  She is inching closer to 40! :tears:  but she is still so beautiful outside and inside. 

Credit to author

• Like 3

@tok-soompi that is my wish too. I hope i will be surprised one day of her dating or marriage news. That's my ultimate wish for her:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1