Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

^I admire her friendship with the dazzling cast:wub: To think that our ji min has very minimal exposure in that drama. First 2 and last 2 episodes only. Only 4 episodes but her performance was incredible:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Thank you guys for sharing Han Ji Min updates. I can't seem to be drawn to many other actresses nowadays. Happy Han Ji Min still has it for me stay around the Korean entertainment. She progressed as she continued to deliver a stronger performance each time a new production is offered. I'm blown away by all her recent performances. She own every characters she portrays. She is such a radiant and positive energy person. She is so natural without trying hard to please her audience. That's what make her fans love her. 

I was so touch by her performance in Miss Baek like Won Bin does A Men From No Where. Two talented actors in a production will be gold.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

LSJ said his closest female friend is Ji Min. Haha!  Ji Min replied its not true at all.  Hahaha!  He just loves to tease her.

Credit to author

i do like ji min with seo jin, i think with seo jin, she can be as cheeky as she always be, and seo jin is mature enough to handle and match her playful manner, too bad that seo jin doesn't think about marriage anymore.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Kooslee said:

Is she filming the new drama yet?

No news yet. Not sure if they will push through with the schedule because of the pandemic.

She accepted the challenge from kim hye soo. Not sure if she will star in an independent film or just encourage many to watch the independent films mentioned.

• Like 2

During Happy Bubble CF, Ji Min is 27, Dong Hae is 22 and Kyu Hyun is 21.  They are so comfortable with one another during the CF and looks so adorable.  Maybe due to Ji Min petite size, she looks younger than them in CF.  CF interview.  Ji Min is always vwry witty in responding.

Credit to author

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, richelle said:

I love all her old CF's. She is already very beautiful then and now. Will she attend the Baeksang and Grand Bell awards? I really hope so we can see her again. I miss her so much:wub:

So is Ji Min nominated for the Baeksang too? If so that's a good news because I miss her much. :bawling:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Anotherstar said:

So is Ji Min nominated for the Baeksang too? If so that's a good news because I miss her much. :bawling:

She is not nominated but she won best actress in movies last year. In Blue Dragon she presented as she won best actress as well but not sure in Baeksang. Especially with the current situation there, not sure how they will present the awards night. In grand bell, not sure if she will attend too. I just wish she attends and wins too:wub:

• Like 3

On 5/22/2020 at 8:01 PM, tok-soompi said:

During Happy Bubble CF, Ji Min is 27, Dong Hae is 22 and Kyu Hyun is 21.  They are so comfortable with one another during the CF and looks so adorable.  Maybe due to Ji Min petite size, she looks younger than them in CF.  CF interview.  Ji Min is always vwry witty in responding.

Ji Min was too adorable beyond words. Even though she looked as young (if not younger) as Kyu Hyun and Dong Hae, she behaved like a noona to them, affectionately tousled Kyu Hyun's hair when they just met that day. How could she be so brave? And Dong Hae wanted to receive the same affection from JM is umderstandable. Aigoo.. She is genuinely such an affectionate and caring person, whether to male or female, old or young friends. She is loved by many celebrities as a result.  I wonder if her love language is physical touch? This head tousle reminds me of this:-) 

• Like 4
  • Love 3