Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Our Blues is so beautiful. There's a reason why NHK is one of my favorite writers. She is the best. I can't wait for tomorrow.  This is why I avoid watching live:blush:

I also love the ost, so beautiful yet this is only the 2nd ost of the series:blush:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcaI5WXpzBN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I can't count how many times I already watched this clip:blush:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ccbz__9pUbp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think with the 3rd episode completed, we already know that hjm and lje will be a permanent fixture in the drama unlike csw who I think will only be present from episodes 1 to 3. Seeing our ji min in each episode aside from those episodes that she is the focus and kwb is more than enough for me. I do believe now in what nhk said that the role is tailor made just for our ji min:blush:

I have been watching all things related to hjm in Netflix as I am impatient waiting for the next episode of Our Blues. I watched Paik spirit and no wonder ji min likes to drink as her family loves to drink as well especially her mother. So it is a requirement that her boyfriend knows how to drink too lol.  If ever she will indeed be in a relationship, we already know that their likes and hobbies align. That is what I noticed whenever there will be celebrity couples. It is always mentioned that they share the same passion on their hobbies, etc. In the ending credits, I wonder who broke her heart and it is one of those occasions that she drink while sad. She said she don't drink when she is sad. You craxy RickRoll'D to whoever you are for breaking our ji min's heart:bawling:

• Awesome 2

• gm4queen changed the title to Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - Movie 2021: Happy New Year, [Current Drama 2022] Our Blues, 우리들의 블루스 - Sat & Sun @ 21:10KST & [Upcoming Drama 2022] Beyond the Memory, 욘더

Thanks @richelle!  I have not watch Paik Spirit.  Now you make me tempted to sign up.  :sweat_smile:

Wah!  So her mum drinks too.  Cool!!

I remember during promotion of Miss Baek with Happy Together, she mentioned she was drinking and crying.  Wondering whether it is the same occassion of her description in Paik Spirit.

• Like 2

Oh my!  I just watch cuts of Our Blues from IG and i already love all the dynamics of their characters and their stories!

I also wanted to know more of Young Ok backstory and also Shin Mina character; how she becomes depressed?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Thanks @richelle!  I have not watch Paik Spirit.  Now you make me tempted to sign up.  :sweat_smile:

Wah!  So her mum drinks too.  Cool!!

I remember during promotion of Miss Baek with Happy Together, she mentioned she was drinking and crying.  Wondering whether it is the same occassion of her description in Paik Spirit.

All of them in the family drinks especially her mother. I think it is common in SK. Also, in the ending, she smiled and made a sign like she did in OSN. I am thinking that smile and sign is especially for someone lol:blush:

Actually if not for Ji min, I will not sign up again. I have so much on my plate that I don't have time to watch. It is like I only subscribed just because of our ji min as always. Maybe if I can reach retirement in the future I can have the time to watch. I can't wait for that day to come:blush:

That cover is just so sweet:blush: Their chemistry is oozing. Goodness this the reason why I don't want to watch live. The teasers are misleading. The beggining looks like we can see a lot of their sweet scenes but the scene at the end is just so short. And they cut when yeong ok is about to kiss young jun goodness. How can I wait for those scenes?:blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CceSNSQvxMr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Love 2

I am really looking forward to the weekends because it means I can rest after the stressful week of work. But on top of that, it means I can watch Our Blues again yay. My happy pill:blush:

The only problem is I feel the same as this. I will hate you PDnim if this happens lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I knew it. Based on the previous episodes and how the director cut the episode, I expected that the scene will not continue from where it left off. Voila I did not even see our ji min huhuhu. Atleast she will be in the episode tomorrow. I need to remember that their story is on episodes 11, 14 and 15:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1