Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I admit, until now i can't get over ji min's win. Everything is just perfect. She is just so gorgeously beautiful:wub:

Even lee sung min who also won best actor in the film critics award was seen standing and applauding, so nice of him. The judges tabulation table was released and ji min unanimously gets 7 out of the 9 judges. Kwon so hyun just lost one vote, 5 to 4, very close fight for best supporting actress. But for best actor and best actress, the winner is very clear. So proud of our ji min and i hope i can get to watch this once in a lifetime movie of hers:wub:

• Like 1

November 26, 2018

Jang's '1987' wins Best Picture

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

25194636.jpg
Actor Han Ji-min arrives at the 39th Blue Dragon Awards ceremony at Seoul’s Kyung Hee University on Friday evening. She won Best Actress for her role in "Miss Baek." [YONHAP]

Director Jang Joon-hwan’s period epic “1987: When the Day Comes” won Best Picture at the 39th Blue Dragon Awards, which was hosted by actors Kim Hye-soo and Yoo Yeon-seok at the Grand Peace Hall of Kyung Hee University, eastern Seoul, on the evening of Nov. 23. 

Based on a real events in the June Democratic Movement, the movie vied for 10 awards at the prestigious film event, and went home with three, including Best Actor for Kim Yoon-seok and Best Cinematography and Lighting for Kim Seung-kyu and Kim Woo-young. 

“I am truly grateful to the seven million audience members who supported the movie,” said Jang in his acceptance speech. “I also want to express my gratitude towards the families of the patriotic martyrs for democracy, [who were depicted in the movie].”

Other award winners include Yoon Jong-bin, who received Best Director for “The Spy Gone North,” which tells the true story of a former South Korean military officer who was recruited in 1993 by the National Intelligence Service to infiltrate North Korea, and Han Ji-min, who was named Best Actress for her role in “Miss Baek,” which explores child abuse through the eyes of a socially excluded character portrayed by Han.

“Whenever I face a moment of hesitation or fear about [continuing my] acting [career], I will always think about this award,” Han said in an acceptance speech with tear-filled eyes. 

Best Supporting Actress went to Kim Hyang-gi for her role in the webtoon-based fantasy blockbuster “Along With the Gods: the Two Worlds” and Best Supporting Actor was won by Kim Joo-hyuk for “The Great Battle,” about an epic battle between a general from the Goguryeo Dynasty (37 B.C. ? A.D. 668) against half a million men from the Tang Dynasty.

Apart from handing out awards, the ceremony paid respects to actor Shin Sung-il, who died earlier this month from lung cancer, and Kim Joo-hyuk, who died in a car accident in October. Kim was named Best Supporting Actor for his performance as the villain in crime action film “Believer.”

By Jin Min-ji

Photos: Sports Chosun

2018112601002176300169521.jpg

2018112601002176300169522.jpg

2018112601002176300169524.jpg

Spoiler

2018112601002176300169523.jpg

'1987' wins Best Film at the 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards

Translated by DDOBOJA

Original Source (news1 via Naver): [39th Blue Dragon Film Awards] '1987' wins Best Film...'Sweeps Blue Dragon Film Awards'

Winners:
Best Film → 1987
Best Actor → Kim Yoon Seok (1987)
Best Actress → Han Ji Min (Miss Baek)
Best Director → Yoon Jong Bin (The Spy Gone North)
Best Supporting Actor → 故 Kim Joo Hyuk (Believer)
Best Supporting Actress → Kim Hyang Gi (Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds)
Popular Star Award → Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Young Kwang, Kim Hyang Gi, Jin Seo Yeon 
Best Screenplay → Kwak Kyung Taek, Kim Tae Gyun (Dark Figure of Crime)
Best Art Direction → Park Il Hyun (The Spy Gone North)
Best Music → Dalparan (Believer)
Best Editing → Kim Hyung Joo, Jung Bum Shik, Yang Dong Hyuk (Gonjiam)
Best Cinematography-Lighting → Kim Woo Hyung, Kim Seung Kyu (1987)
Technical Award →  Jin Jong Hyun (Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds)
Best New Director →  Jeon Go Woon (Microhabitat)
Audience Choice Award for Most Popular Film → Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds
Best New Actor → Nam Joo Hyuk (The Great Battle)
Best New Actress → Kim Da Mi (The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion)

1. [+2554, -103] Han Ji Min congratulations on winning the award for Best Actress!!! 

2. [+1360, -140] '1987' really left a deep impression when I watched it, I'm happy. Congratulations to director Jang Joon Hwan, actor Kim Yoon Seok, and all the rest of the actors and production crew!!

3. [+732, -20] They're too harsh on Jin Seo Yeon ㅋㅋㅋ All the questions were wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The writer of the lines is frustrating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+587, -62] 'Miss Baek' is a film you have to definitely watch, congratulations Han Ji Min-nim ❤️

5. [+636, -181] '1987' was the movie this year that resonated the most.. Congratulations on winning the Best Film award

• Thanks 3

I hope there will be english subtitles, please kbs. Everytime that she will guest live, it was just amazing how she is being treated. You can see that they are dressed like there is a special occasion and they are very amazed of her presence. Our queen:wub:

• Like 2