[Drama 2003] 때려! Punch

Guest suzziee

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seal824

I'm getting really really ticked off with the sajangnim here. Everytime I see him pop up and interrupt Yoobin and Hansae, I wanna stomp on him. When he touches her, I want to swat those arms away and enlighten him that YOOBIN BELONGS WITH HANSAE OPPA!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT, YOU BIG LUG?!?!? What's the matter? THOSE GLASSES NOT WORKING FOR YOU?!!!?!!?!!! And Haemi... words fail me... what a spoiled selfish wicked brat.... :crazy: (...calm down... it's just a tv show......)

This sajangnim's acting is getting more painful to watch as the series progress. I suspected the decision of casting for this role was not made by or did not get the buy in from the director. I had seen many child actors in other dramas doing a superb performance which I gave a tremendous credits to the directors. I got the impression that this sajangnim (don't know his real name) probably did not receive much coaching from the director. He did not act at all and his role in this drama was not a minor role. Though both the lead actor and actress had solid performance however the show would be much more enjoyable to watch if we have a better actor played the sajangnim 's role

Guest rose_petals

YAY! Someone put up almost all the episodes! I heard this was really good. I really like the OST. Shin Minah is so good! I love her in Mawang. She interesting!

i read through the comments posted after my previous one. anyways since i havent had much time these days i skimmed through episode 6, 8, 9, and probably will skim through 10. maybe if i get a chance i'll rewatch those epis. btw i was trying to d/l from mukolove and could only get 8, 9, 10 (smaller files) and nothing else after taht would start lols so thank you so much for the megaupload links of the following episdoes <3

anyways sajangnim seriously is ACK. usually i go for the guy that does not get the girl b/c that guy is always perfect and whatnot, but this time... im all for the main characters to be together. their moments together are some of the sweetest in the drama. hansae and yoobin love each other so much, but feel guilty about it. yoobin mightve forgiven him if he had told her earlier, but then again she mightve never gotten this close to him if she had known earlier. also hansae truly with all his heart regrets that match and even though he didnt intend on yoochul dying...hansae was in so much shock. if only yoobin knew how much of a guilt existence he lived after that match...

also frog and Mira's relationship. i get confused with what sort of relationship they have. their relationship is cute and a bit painful for both of them. both of them like each other and seems like they are dating, but both of them have other interests. i really like the two of them together just b/c i think frog is pretty cute and i dunno... they look nice together. the other guy is not as fun or exciting and i dunno... i dont really find him all that appealing. the other girl that likes frog is all right. she was really a b. in high school, but shes changing for the better. i like her to some extent, but i still like MiRa and Frog together. but it feels like the ending of this will be MiRa and other guy and Frog and other guy... *sighs*

i do feel bad for the evil girl also. (btw i thought bin would be the evil girl but guess not) anyways she's obviously used to being spoiled all the time so being faced w/ rejection totally pisses her off. i truly think shes childish in her actions against yoobin and at heart she just wants to be loved. her father is some perverted old guy so... =X hansae is hot, sweet, nice, and has the ability to love someone well so im guessing thats why she wants him so bad. she wants to experience the love he gives to yoobin. she goes about it all wrong at first [but from the comments, im guessing she changes a bit]

btw i LOVE the breakdancing scenes. they never fail to amaze me. also i love watching frog always giving out his business card instead of performing. i find that hilarious as in he has no talent? lols. btw that one guy with puffy hair/afro that hansae always pokes fun at. lols i like when he pokes fun at him.

JJM has matured so much as an actor. this drama shows his youthful, sweet, and charming side while nowadays his dramas tend to show his rough, SEXY, and charismatic sides. i LOVE his smirk. (always have always will) and his SMILE. each time he does one or the other, i melt. lols. i totally just want to get rid of that sajangnim and make yoochul come down from heaven or something to forgive hansae and to allow yoobin and hansae to love. yoochul was an understanding and caring guy who always wanted the best for his baby sister. his character was absolutely loveable and so whenever i watched the epis... i felt like crying each time i saw him b/c i knew he was going to eventually die. =/ anyways JJM = *drool* city <3

SMA. i find her very cute and also young in this drama. shes still very innocent and her love for hansae is pure [same with him.] but she also has the memory of her brother that she loved oh so much to think about. i understand the position shes in must be painful, but i feel yoochul pushed them to be together (remember the boxing gloves coming back...) yoobin is truly gorgeous because something about her face makes me think serene and calm but when shes boxing she totally has that determinated look. i admire SMA and have always liked her as an actress. ^_^

hansae and yoobin shine the most when they are together. the moments they share can only be shared by the two of them. the playful fights, coaching sessions, staring at each other, thinking about each other, and etc etc. they all seem like perfect moments when its the two of them. also that kiss that they share in the phone booth was <3333 when they finally confess to one another. (love how they show yoobin smiling at hansae in the end) for hansae it was sort of like a please forgive me and i love you kiss and also it was in front of yoochul (the sticker picture) so in a way he was asking for yoochul's forgiveness and help. for yoobin it was more of a whoa i love him too moment. since she is unaware of hansae's past.

i feel the sticker picture has so much meaning in them. yoochul&yoobin's and hansae&yoobin's. basically if she had left the sticker picture of hansae and herself up, it'd be like her showing forgiveness in her heart but her head no allowing it (or maybe its the other way around.) when she tries to rip the picture, its a heartbreaking moment b/c shes "breaking" her heart and ripping hansae out. the shock from knowing that hansae was a cause in her brother's death takes over and she completely breaks down. i feel the breakdown is also from the many burdens she accumulated over the years and also her guilt towards missing her brother's important match.

i HATE the sajangnim. im usual mutual towards the other character, but this time i HATE him. why? b/c hes such an interference in yoobin and hansae's lives. leave them be. also his relationship and feelings towards yoobin were poorly developed (in my opinion) it was a love at first sight sort of thing, but i still found it weird and awkward. i mean hes so big shot rich dude of some company and he suddenly likes some pretty high school girl? where are the chances in that? also when he meets yoobin again.. its so ... i dunno... weird... the thought of him liking her in such a way just didnt fit in well. anyways i think that was just poor character development/plot on the staff's part.

i LOVE the assistant of sajangnim's. she obviously likes him (also love and first sight) but hes too blinded by his one-sided love for yoobin that he cant see how much she loves him. id rather have him with his assistant even tho i feel the assistant should get someone hotter AHAHAHA. shes really loyal and was willing to love him even though he loved yoobin. but i also dislike her b/c she helped bring yoobin and sajangnim together. lols but thats her job so i forgive her.

im off to watch epi 11 <33 i love this drama. i love hansae and yoobin. love is not kind, but at the end, love will prevail <3

whoa i wrote a lot. sorry for my thoughts being so unorganized.

Guest puppyiz

AH.. sPark* ... you came back to sizzle this thread ??

Yoohoo... thanks for the highlights dnkt !!

Hee..hee... Hansae oppa + Yoobin going on a date with a 'chaperon ' , hmmm :D ?

I am watching this a snail speed .... Sorry :blush: I have not come to this part ...err... which eppy is this ??

Hope everyone can contribute a little more on the screencaps...then suzziee can update them on her first page.

I bet this will surely bring more fans in to watch PUNCH !! Dont want all the efforts from our dear uploaders go into waste !

How's this ?? Anyone to second me ?? :D

Does this sound OK to you .... suzziee dearie ???

Guest ellabel

Thanks dearies for putting up almost all the eppies of PUNCH.

Been waiting for ages fo good english subs of this series.

I already informed my friend who started d/l eppies already.

Hopefully, we can get the whole set soon.

Not reading too much coz i dont want to be spoiled. B)

Special thanks to shirley and suzziee and to dnkt for the caps.

Guest lilone

I am watching this a snail speed .... Sorry :blush: I have not come to this part ...err... which eppy is this ??

If I remember correctly, it's ep 14. I'm fast cos I skip over the cheesy/uninteresting and non-Hansae/Yoobin parts since I don't understand much Korean. The "date" was so cute and LOL funny. =)

Now, I'm just waiting to watch the last 2 eps and then after, I'm waiting for SOS and KDA fansubs to release the hardsubbed versions at d-addicts. =)

Guest puppyiz

If I remember correctly, it's ep 14. I'm fast cos I skip over the cheesy/uninteresting and non-Hansae/Yoobin parts since I don't understand much Korean. The "date" was so cute and LOL funny. =)

Now, I'm just waiting to watch the last 2 eps and then after, I'm waiting for SOS and KDA fansubs to release the hardsubbed versions at d-addicts. =)

HA-HA!! someone is trying to 'jump the queue' .

Eppy 14 ... Ok..I will put that remark on my PUNCH's diary. BIG Thank yous lilone.

I am sure eppys 15 & 16 is in the uploading process.

My connection with MU stinks ! :fury: I can only managed one eppy per day ... I am in dilemma !!

Since my downloads are delayed, i think, I'll watch PUNCH in an even slower pace !!

:blink:

Hope everyone can contribute a little more on the screencaps...then suzziee can update them on her first page.

I bet this will surely bring more fans in to watch PUNCH !! Dont want all the efforts from our dear uploaders go into waste !

How's this ?? Anyone to second me ?? :D

Does this sound OK to you .... suzziee dearie ???

lols sizzle the thread. i like your choice of words. ^_^ hehe

i would take screecaps but i have so many that the folder takes forver to load.. so ive given up on screencaps a while ago lols. =X it takes hours to delete older screencaps i made since i basically capped every second of every show/drama/movie i ever watched.. not a smart move on my part LOLS

i hope more ppl will watch PUNCH, but since its is a 4 year ago drama there are probably lots of ppl who probably already watched it. many ppl tend to finish a drama and then never watch it a second time LOLS. plus there are so many other okay/good dramas nowadays that those dramas are occupying ppl. although i like dramas that have ended cuz then i can skip to the end if i wanted to and wouldnt have to wait a week lols. anyways i like this drama and i think it'll be one where it'll have a special place in my mind/heart.

off to d/l epi. 13 and 14. <33 (hopefully megaupload will let me) [i think im just going to focus on watching hs&yb and important looking scenes lols. i want more mira and froggy <3]

btw its 3:22 AM .. =X i should be working on my global essays b/c the quarter ends friday and i have like 5 essays that are overdue.. but =X punch.. =X lols

Guest lilone

HA-HA!! someone is trying to 'jump the queue' .

Eppy 14 ... Ok..I will put that remark on my PUNCH's diary. BIG Thank yous lilone.

I am sure eppys 15 & 16 is in the uploading process.

My connection with MU stinks ! :fury: I can only managed one eppy per day ... I am in dilemma !!

Since my downloads are delayed, i think, I'll watch PUNCH in an even slower pace !!

:blink:

=) You're welcome, puppyiz. =) I'm glad my connection with MU is ok. If it wasn't, I'd be in agony... all twisted inside just waiting to dl. Curiosity will kill this cat. Ha ha. That's why I skip some parts (a waste of time watching parts I've no interest in since I don't understand Korean anyways). But I'm also "fast" cos I stay up till 3 or 4am watching the latest episodes (let's just call it a lack of will power on my part). I should've been 2addicted, not lilone (short for little one). =) Who knew, when I first started watching K-dramas, that it'd be this addictive?!!?!?

Guest puppyiz

Captures :blink: ?! Yo ..sPark* why dont you resize then share some of those caps with us...perhaps it will load faster.

( After your essays, of course :rolleyes: OMO! Time is running short - dont 4get to work harder on your essays.)

Little One - that's cute, the nickname must be very significant, i assumed.

Aaah... MU just budged ! What a great relief...but the speed is 'awesome' > 17kb/s !! <_<

Cant help it ... but i am keeping track on SSK's spects in Punch.

I dont think he's that bad looking ~ so, I'm trying to figure which specs is better for him.

Here's 2 for a start ( join me, anyone ?? )

sskam7.jpg

:P

Guest lilone

This sajangnim's acting is getting more painful to watch as the series progress. ... I got the impression that this sajangnim (don't know his real name) probably did not receive much coaching from the director. He did not act at all and his role in this drama was not a minor role. Though both the lead actor and actress had solid performance however the show would be much more enjoyable to watch if we have a better actor played the sajangnim 's role

The guy who plays the sajangnim is Sung Shi Kyung (hope I spelt it correctly). He's actually a singer. As for a better actor to play that role... :unsure: ... I don't know, I just want them to be left alone to sort things out w/o too much interference.... =) But then again, that's why we have the unni girlfriend. She sees things clearly between the two and actually tries to get them together. :rolleyes:

Cant help it ... but i am keeping track on SSK's spects in Punch.

I dont think he's that bad looking ~ so, I'm trying to figure which specs is better for him.

:P

Ha ha ha! You're funny, puppyiz. I try not to see him in Punch, and here you are keeping track on his specs. Ok, I'll go along with it. Any specs are fine as long as the frames aren't the thick ones that cover up too much of his face. I didn't like those. And I agree with you. He isn't bad looking at all. He kind of reminds me of a gentle giant. It's just his character in the drama that really ticks me off.

If you're going to keep track of SSK's specs, shall I do one of JJM's many expressions in Punch? LOL!!!

Guest puppyiz

The guy who plays the sajangnim is Sung Shi Kyung (hope I spelt it correctly). He's actually a singer. As for a better actor to play that role... :unsure: ... I don't know, I just want them to be left alone to sort things out w/o too much interference.... =) But then again, that's why we have the unni girlfriend. She sees things clearly between the two and actually tries to get them together. :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha! You're funny, puppyiz. I try not to see him in Punch, and here you are keeping track on his specs. Ok, I'll go along with it. Any specs are fine as long as the frames aren't the thick ones that cover up too much of his face. I didn't like those. And I agree with you. He isn't bad looking at all. He kind of reminds me of a gentle giant. It's just his character in the drama that really ticks me off.

If you're going to keep track of SSK's specs, shall I do one of JJM's many expressions in Punch? LOL!!!

lol!!! :lol: You too little one !!

Aww...we cant be too biased can we :rolleyes: ?? Everyone's paying so much attention to either SMA / JJM but not this specky 'gentle-giant' :D .

I feel kinda bad for him. If his character managed to get onto our nerves, then he should deserve some credit for being 'not a bad actor'.

Dont you agree ?? ( I may be wrong :vicx: )

Big emphasis on calling him 'sajangnim' but I am still curious about his name ?? Any help little one ??

Eww... I think you meant this hideous looking thingy on sajangnim eh ? This one has to go ! <_<

ddaeryuh6avi003277274lz8.jpg

Guest suzziee

LOL I'm seeing almost identical comments abt SSK to the old thread (before soompi crashed) and its sooo funny.

I feel bad for the actor Sung ShiKyung but not the character of the sajangnim.

I kept skipping the parts other than Hansae and Yoobin after she found out about his past with her brother...

Like the parts with the other boxer girl and her colleague "daerinim" I would skip. Its funny sometimes but kinda distracts from the show :ph34r:

Also sPark* don't feel bad about writing much. I enjoyed reading your comments. is this your 2nd viewing? :P

Aww...we cant be too biased can we :rolleyes: ?? Everyone's paying so much attention to either SMA / JJM but not this specky 'gentle-giant' :D .

I feel kinda bad for him. If his character managed to get onto our nerves, then he should deserve some credit for being 'not a bad actor'.

Dont you agree ?? ( I may be wrong :vicx: )

Big emphasis on calling him 'sajangnim' but I am still curious about his name ?? Any help little one ??

His name is Jo Sungwoo. (character's name)

Guest dumbtmz

i love this drama :DD but does anyone have downloadable form of arayo by kcm? the song is so gooood !but i cant find it :( please post if you do thank you :)

Guest puppyiz

His name is Jo Sungwoo. (character's name)

Much appreciated with the quick reply.. suzziee ;)

i love this drama :DD but does anyone have downloadable form of arayo by kcm? the song is so gooood !but i cant find it :( please post if you do thank you :)

Greetings dumbtmz Looking for KCM'S - ARAYO?

Your wish is my command .......

Option #1 ( FULL OST) ~ look them up at my previous post (pls click this below ---> post_snapback.gif )

I dont have the MV though.

Option #2 (KCM - ARAYO) ~ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8K0G2HDC

( I will paste the link, once the uploading is done :D )

puppyiz - they are from ep 14... these are some of screens you might want to keep looking at :)

Archived