[Drama 2003] 때려! Punch

Guest suzziee

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mychan86

If anyone has an account at aznv.tv. they have started to put up this drama w/ subs. right now it has ep. 1-5. :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to let people know that episode 12 and 13 were finally subbed in English by SOS just recently, they are in soft sub format, check out their site for more info.

http://sos-fansubs.com/

That is just wonderful. I was about to give up hope that the last 5 episodes would be subbed. Hope someone can share links for the videos of episodes 12-13.

The video links are available in their forums in the released work Punch thread along with their subtitle files, megaupload links around 350mb(MQ)/episode. I think you need to register to see the forums, takes 2 minutes.

And being personally involved, I can tell you the other 3 episodes will be released.

The video links are available in their forums in the released work Punch thread along with their subtitle files, megaupload links around 350mb(MQ)/episode. I think you need to register to see the forums, takes 2 minutes.

And being personally involved, I can tell you the other 2 episodes will be released.

Thank you. I just registered and am so happy for your continuing this project. Hope more people discover this gem.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just found out that SOS Fansubs just released the english subs for Episode 14. Only 2 more episodes to go. What a great holiday present!

http://sos-fansubs.com/

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived