[Drama 2003] 때려! Punch

Guest suzziee

is it just me or is sungshikyung losing terribly in the hotness deparment compared to joojinmo? lols

anyways joojinmo is such a sweet 'brother' and i love how he can act like a kid around his mom and his coach.

soyihyeon is too evil that it just seems impossible. shes like the typical rich spoiled brat. it makes it so easy to hate her, but also to pity her in a way. bin doesnt come out all that much, but for some reason i dont really hate her all that much. maybe cuz soyihyeon is the typical perfect antagonist. the story's definitely predictable, but im still enjoying it thoroughly especially hansae&shinminah moments [i cant remember character names all that well.. lols] im on episode 6 [well i d/lded it but havent watched it yet] EXCITED to watch it though hehe <33 thanks again for the megaupload links.

lol er .well he was okay in the first few esp but as the drama progress ..i decided SSK is best at his singing ~ ..yeh i love how Lee Hansae he act around his mother ~ ..and she listen to his troubles .~~ !! and how the coach like the mother and keep going there to have a haircut lol

and how romantic hansae is in his own way .building a boxing cafe up ^^ .for youbin .it really so sweet to see how he fall for her yet he want to control it but he cant .~ ..

that *evil girl * .she really quite obessed with getting hansea ~~! sometimes i cant believed what she does to make him becomes hers .but .lol that was quite a funnie thing when she got him in the hotel room and he pick up the phone when her father called .^^ ..

=

oh ppl i just want to tell you ..my connection for upload is really sooo slow these few days .but dun worry i try my best to get the rest of the esp to be upload ~

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suzziee

lol er .well he was okay in the first few esp but as the drama progress ..i decided SSK is best at his singing ~ ..yeh i love how Lee Hansae he act around his mother ~ ..and she listen to his troubles .~~ !! and how the coach like the mother and keep going there to have a haircut lol

and how romantic hansae is in his own way .building a boxing cafe up ^^ .for youbin .it really so sweet to see how he fall for her yet he want to control it but he cant .~ ..

that *evil girl * .she really quite obessed with getting hansea ~~! sometimes i cant believed what she does to make him becomes hers .but .lol that was quite a funnie thing when she got him in the hotel room and he pick up the phone when her father called .^^ ..

=

oh ppl i just want to tell you ..my connection for upload is really sooo slow these few days .but dun worry i try my best to get the rest of the esp to be upload ~

sigh... one of the reasons why this is one of my favourite dramas= evil girl actually has a heart.

Do you guys remember when Haemi came to look for Hansae after he was all down and out after Yoobin found out the truth and told him she really needed lim/liked him? Then got rejected and she tried to help out at his mom's hairdressing salon and ditched her spoilt brat ways... and his Mom told her maybe it was not meant to be between her and Hansae because he loves Yoobin too much... that scene made me feel so sorry for her :tears:

Sigh yaaa.... Hansae and Yoobin = match made in heaven... All the things he did for her was so sweet and you can truly see his pain and torment to force himself not to fall for her and not get jealous of SSK's character.... although he was always sooooooooo hot when he got jealous. I remember episode 4, when he threw the boxing helmet on the floor because she was late after going on a date with SSK... I think my dool just puddled around my computer screen then hahahhahaha

And SSK's acting.. hahahaha. I remember all the forumers back in the day used to refer to him as "that big bug". partly cos he couldn't act and also because he was sooo much bigger than SMA and JJM so he looked like a giant... :ph34r: Also if I remember, in that old soompi thread.. no one rooted for yoobin with SSK... all wanted yoobin to go back to Hansae :sweatingbullets:

Guest s0y0un*

OMG I LOVED THIS DRAMAA!

joo jin mo was soo hott

and so was go joon yup haha

ahh i love this drama

would highly recommend it for anyone

and also the ost by KCM is realli good . haha

sigh... one of the reasons why this is one of my favourite dramas= evil girl actually has a heart.

Do you guys remember when Haemi came to look for Hansae after he was all down and out after Yoobin found out the truth and told him she really needed lim/liked him? Then got rejected and she tried to help out at his mom's hairdressing salon and ditched her spoilt brat ways... and his Mom told her maybe it was not meant to be between her and Hansae because he loves Yoobin too much... that scene made me feel so sorry for her :tears:

Sigh yaaa.... Hansae and Yoobin = match made in heaven... All the things he did for her was so sweet and you can truly see his pain and torment to force himself not to fall for her and not get jealous of SSK's character.... although he was always sooooooooo hot when he got jealous. I remember episode 4, when he threw the boxing helmet on the floor because she was late after going on a date with SSK... I think my dool just puddled around my computer screen then hahahhahaha

And SSK's acting.. hahahaha. I remember all the forumers back in the day used to refer to him as "that big bug". partly cos he couldn't act and also because he was sooo much bigger than SMA and JJM so he looked like a giant... :ph34r: Also if I remember, in that old soompi thread.. no one rooted for yoobin with SSK... all wanted yoobin to go back to Hansae :sweatingbullets:

what i rem of Haemi the most was when she really kidnapped hansea ..~ .i was like :blink: and she always turned up at the wrong monent ..lol well i suppose that her role ..ah especially that time when hansea was soooo sick with fever and youbin come to visit him FINALLLY!! ..and then i rem did that Haemi turned up too ? ..

*jjm look good in any situtation hahahahaa * .....but one of my most favoruite scene is when ..in the wee hours of the morning ....he calll youbin to say this is the last time he will be calling her * dang and that SSK's pick up the phone* and listing to his words ...........*sob * while all the while ..youbin was really behind hansea .......... :tears: i thought that was such a sad scene i really wanted her to go up to him and say everything is okay .. [ but i suppose it is hard for her really ..sigh ..the man who died was her brother .even though it is a fair fight in the ring .....but the part when hansea did not tell her the truth of who he is really .probably what make her even more unable to forgive ]

ahhh and that esp of his birthday .~ .and the next day was youbin's match or something i rem he did something very sweet so to wish for good luck for youbin ..even when youbin was still upset and trying to be cold towards him ..she still end up cooking for him ....

phew finally i got it uploaded .^^

esp 11 - MQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NI8LHLOR

esp 12 - MQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZAL6PATT

Guest .alyak_

This drama is so good. Just finished episode 3. Ten minutes before the end, the subs weren't working...x_x

Its okay though. This drama is so addicting!

suzziee & shirley - you gal's summarys really wants me to see more episodes. i can't wait to see both yoobin and hansae fall for eachother. the ost is really starting to get to me. i love the song by KCM. Its a perfect song for the drama. its so sad. oh! btw, i checked the OST thread for this drama, and the links are not working. anyone know another place or have a link to where i can download?

I LOVE JJM's character. His youthfulness in the first two episodes are incrediably adorable. I haven't seen him act like this before except behind scenes and NGs of fashion 70s. He was so young and amazingly hot. Now he's sizzling sexy, gorgeous and beautiful. How he's changed. I love his smirk's he's made. I just have to rewind and see it again. Its so adorable. =) I love Hansae. He feels so guilty and can't even face yoobin. Its so sweet of him. He's so sweet. Awwwwwwww.....the part in episode 3 when he was going to tell Yoobin that it was he who boxed against her brother cut couldn't. omg! Its so sad, he feels so bad and guilty. I love Hansae! He's such a sexy playboy!!! =)

And I LOVE JOO JIN MO'S DANCING SKILLS! Who would've thought of him doing his club scene in episode 2. I've seen gifs of it, but seeing the video itself is a bajillion times more worthwhile. Its so hot and sexy of him to do that. The highlight of episode 2. I had to show it to my sister. HAHAH. I love that scene, my favorite thus far. Also, JJM's hair is a plus. I love the hair on him. Hansae and his mom. He's gone to her to wash his hair like 3 times already. I love their relationship.

shirley - i see you in every thread i go. hahha, its nice to see you here and now. your always summarizing and making me more obsess. heheh, thank-you. i dont know what i would be watching without you. =). please help keep this thread alive. entertain us with your summary's, i love reading them. thank-you again for all the uploads and pictures. ^_^

Can't wait to see more episodes. How about the subbing team?

Is there a confirmation about this? Let me know. Can't wait to watch the rest of this drama!

Kayla.

(omo, this is the longest i've wrote about a drama....)

This drama is so good. Just finished episode 3. Ten minutes before the end, the subs weren't working...x_x

Its okay though. This drama is so addicting!

suzziee & shirley - you gal's summarys really wants me to see more episodes. i can't wait to see both yoobin and hansae fall for eachother. the ost is really starting to get to me. i love the song by KCM. Its a perfect song for the drama. its so sad. oh! btw, i checked the OST thread for this drama, and the links are not working. anyone know another place or have a link to where i can download?

I LOVE JJM's character. His youthfulness in the first two episodes are incrediably adorable. I haven't seen him act like this before except behind scenes and NGs of fashion 70s. He was so young and amazingly hot. Now he's sizzling sexy, gorgeous and beautiful. How he's changed. I love his smirk's he's made. I just have to rewind and see it again. Its so adorable. =) I love Hansae. He feels so guilty and can't even face yoobin. Its so sweet of him. He's so sweet. Awwwwwwww.....the part in episode 3 when he was going to tell Yoobin that it was he who boxed against her brother cut couldn't. omg! Its so sad, he feels so bad and guilty. I love Hansae! He's such a sexy playboy!!! =)

And I LOVE JOO JIN MO'S DANCING SKILLS! Who would've thought of him doing his club scene in episode 2. I've seen gifs of it, but seeing the video itself is a bajillion times more worthwhile. Its so hot and sexy of him to do that. The highlight of episode 2. I had to show it to my sister. HAHAH. I love that scene, my favorite thus far. Also, JJM's hair is a plus. I love the hair on him. Hansae and his mom. He's gone to her to wash his hair like 3 times already. I love their relationship.

shirley - i see you in every thread i go. hahha, its nice to see you here and now. your always summarizing and making me more obsess. heheh, thank-you. i dont know what i would be watching without you. =). please help keep this thread alive. entertain us with your summary's, i love reading them. thank-you again for all the uploads and pictures. ^_^

Can't wait to see more episodes. How about the subbing team?

Is there a confirmation about this? Let me know. Can't wait to watch the rest of this drama!

Kayla.

oh the ost i try to check if there any more workable links ~ lol yessss jjm u know there this scene in the first few esp when he was in the army ..there was a kitten he pick up ..and i go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww at his scene iwth the little kitten .that how smitten i am that time `~!!! ..lol it was so cute him being the traffic police or something .....

Guest .alyak_

oh the ost i try to check if there any more workable links ~ lol yessss jjm u know there this scene in the first few esp when he was in the army ..there was a kitten he pick up ..and i go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww at his scene iwth the little kitten .that how smitten i am that time `~!!! ..lol it was so cute him being the traffic police or something .....

I forgot about those scenes. he's shouting in that cute voice. i was like :blush: . How cute can you get! omo! and his "fighting..." lines. hehhe, before he fought at the semi-finals, he went up to yoobin's brother and said "fighting..." and kept repeating it...He's so full of energy. i love it! and when he cries, its so sad but i love it too! ^_^

Kayla.

I forgot about those scenes. he's shouting in that cute voice. i was like :blush: . How cute can you get! omo! and his "fighting..." lines. hehhe, before he fought at the semi-finals, he went up to yoobin's brother and said "fighting..." and kept repeating it...He's so full of energy. i love it! and when he cries, its so sad but i love it too! ^_^

Kayla.

lol ya the FIGHTING ! .he was so full of life and engery ..he never expect his punch to be of such strenght that it can kill someone .it was a legal fair and square fight in the ring ..but still he swear not to box anymore ..~ oh u should get beyond esp 3 ..he just become more omg after he returns from his army and he meet youbin .sigh .i rem how he tried to avoid seeing her at first at her earty because he was not even prepare to ..

it was sweet to see how he become the obba for youbin ..~~the more youbin become so trusting in him the more he feel so hard .to stop falling in love with her and that guilt that keep eating him up .

.but then you keep wondering once the secret is out it wil be so terrible to witness .how two of them going to go through this .~ :tears:

Guest suzziee

what i rem of Haemi the most was when she really kidnapped hansea ..~ .i was like :blink: and she always turned up at the wrong monent ..lol well i suppose that her role ..ah especially that time when hansea was soooo sick with fever and youbin come to visit him FINALLLY!! ..and then i rem did that Haemi turned up too ? ..

*jjm look good in any situtation hahahahaa * .....but one of my most favoruite scene is when ..in the wee hours of the morning ....he calll youbin to say this is the last time he will be calling her * dang and that SSK's pick up the phone* and listing to his words ...........*sob * while all the while ..youbin was really behind hansea .......... :tears: i thought that was such a sad scene i really wanted her to go up to him and say everything is okay .. [ but i suppose it is hard for her really ..sigh ..the man who died was her brother .even though it is a fair fight in the ring .....but the part when hansea did not tell her the truth of who he is really .probably what make her even more unable to forgive ]

ahhh and that esp of his birthday .~ .and the next day was youbin's match or something i rem he did something very sweet so to wish for good luck for youbin ..even when youbin was still upset and trying to be cold towards him ..she still end up cooking for him ....

phew finally i got it uploaded .^^

esp 11 - MQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NI8LHLOR

esp 12 - MQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZAL6PATT

lol yeah... I remember he refused to eat miyookguk (seaweed soup) on his birthday (as is the tradition in Korea) because it was also the day of Yoobin's match and he believed if he ate the soup she would lose the match. Something about how the seaweed is slippery and would cause her to make a "slip" in the match etc...

And then Yoobin ended up cooking for him after but told whoever it was not to tell him that she cooked it. :tears:

Guest puppyiz

Woah :w00t: ....shirley You are fast !!

welcome back dnkt

Ekk... this 'sajangnim' should change into a better looking glasses.

Wishing I am that :P lucky kitty !!

episode3october15th2003rz1.jpg

DOWNLOAD @ CLUBBOX

-all episodes available at http://down.clubbox.co.kr/mukolove/~i4a1 -

suzziee dearie...not sure if it's just :unsure: me? Coz the above linked me to only Eppys 1-10 :sweatingbullets:

(Just in case)the rest of the eppys 11 ~ 16 is : HERE

Guest suzziee

DOWNLOAD @ CLUBBOX

suzziee dearie...not sure if it's just :unsure: me? Coz the above linked me to only Eppys 1-10 :sweatingbullets:

(Just in case)the rest of the eppys 11 ~ 16 is : HERE

yup the programme only allows up to 10 files at one time... so it only inputs the first 10.. or so the message that pops up says.. :ph34r:

========

first post updated to episode 14 links.. thx shirley! :wub:

Guest lilone

Thanks again, Shirley, for eps 13 and 14!!!! :rolleyes: 2 more eps to go and I'm nervously waiting... even though I already know what kind of ending it's going to be. =)

I'm getting really really ticked off with the sajangnim here. Everytime I see him pop up and interrupt Yoobin and Hansae, I wanna stomp on him. When he touches her, I want to swat those arms away and enlighten him that YOOBIN BELONGS WITH HANSAE OPPA!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT, YOU BIG LUG?!?!? What's the matter? THOSE GLASSES NOT WORKING FOR YOU?!!!?!!?!!! And Haemi... words fail me... what a spoiled selfish wicked brat.... :crazy: (...calm down... it's just a tv show......)

And the unni who lives at Yoobin's place - she takes the prize for trying to get Yoobin and Hansae together. =) The part where she gets the two to go to the movie with her was just so cute. And Hansae - sooooo sweet when he jumped at the chance to buy Yoobin a watch.... that eager-to-please puppy dog expression.... sigh....

Archived