[Drama 2003] 때려! Punch

Guest suzziee

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captures :blink: ?! Yo ..sPark* why dont you resize then share some of those caps with us...perhaps it will load faster.

( After your essays, of course :rolleyes: OMO! Time is running short - dont 4get to work harder on your essays.)

lols its not that the caps are too big. its that the folder where the captures go are filled with caps =X it sometimes doesnt load lols.

turns out i didnt get to do my essay =X i wrote an outline, but thats not exactly the same thing.

i have about 5 essays due by friday AUGH. i hate myself for procrastinating.

LOL I'm seeing almost identical comments abt SSK to the old thread (before soompi crashed) and its sooo funny.

I feel bad for the actor Sung ShiKyung but not the character of the sajangnim.

I kept skipping the parts other than Hansae and Yoobin after she found out about his past with her brother...

Like the parts with the other boxer girl and her colleague "daerinim" I would skip. Its funny sometimes but kinda distracts from the show :ph34r:

Also sPark* don't feel bad about writing much. I enjoyed reading your comments. is this your 2nd viewing? :P

His name is Jo Sungwoo. (character's name)

nope its actually my first time. =] maybe thats why im spazzing so much, but i probably would spazz the same if it was my 2nd time. ive watched each episode more than once already so does that count? lols wow thanks for reading my long comments =] my spazz has not gone to waste hehe

i read through the comments posted after my previous one. anyways since i havent had much time these days i skimmed through episode 6, 8, 9, and probably will skim through 10. maybe if i get a chance i'll rewatch those epis. btw i was trying to d/l from mukolove and could only get 8, 9, 10 (smaller files) and nothing else after taht would start lols so thank you so much for the megaupload links of the following episdoes <3

im off to watch epi 11 <33 i love this drama. i love hansae and yoobin. love is not kind, but at the end, love will prevail <3

whoa i wrote a lot. sorry for my thoughts being so unorganized.

^^it was fun reading your comments ^ .lol especially the wanting to asked the brother to come down and make them be together ! i wish it tooooooooooooooooooo!!! ...

this esp is sad ..i see my han sea .so in sorrow~ ..sob * ..and getting so drowning in alochol ..because of his youbin

Esp 15 - MQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SYLL93Z0

Guest lilone

Thanks, Shirley!

It was heartbreaking to see Hansae's face in the end of ep 14... and I'm not looking fwd to seeing him suffer in this one... :tears: ... better get my box of tissues ready...

Guest lilone

Aaah... MU just budged ! What a great relief...but the speed is 'awesome' > 17kb/s !! <_<

:P

>17kb/s huh..... puppyiz... May I say that I feel for you? X-)

Guest puppyiz

GREETINGS EVERYONE !

>17kb/s huh..... puppyiz... May I say that I feel for you? X-)

lilone : I got stucked @ 26% after the 8th hour! Re-dl-ing now & it's running @ 21kb/s = 46%. :sweatingbullets:

Guessed what ? Something came up & cheered me up !! WEEEEEEEE!

1000's of apologies !! I dont want anyone to miss these bunch of goodies. So, I really need to repost this here for everyone !!

CREDITS :JooJinMo's thread & .alyak_

Enjoy !

PUNCH

EPISODE 2 GIFS

sorry for not posting them sooner. its okay, right?

01. 2-gyr.gif 02. 4-dfsdf.gif 03. 6-GFDRD.gif 04. 8-JH.gif 05. 10-FCUK.gif 06. 12-68.gif

07. 14-45J.gif 08. 16-KHL.gif 09. 18-HG.gif 10. 20-465.gif 11. 22-HF8.gif 12. 24-46g.gif

The above are 100x75. The ones below are bigger versions. Click if you would like to see them. :rolleyes:

01 , 02 , 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 , 08 , 09 , 10 , 11 , 12

GIF CREDITS: PUNCH THREAD FOR VIDEO / KAYLA FOR GIFS

i'll be back with more episode 2 gifs.

--- i love the dancine scenes. HAHA =) I made a cut of the club scene.

DOWNNLOAD CLUB SCENE: CLICK HERE!

Guest suzziee

lols its not that the caps are too big. its that the folder where the captures go are filled with caps =X it sometimes doesnt load lols.

turns out i didnt get to do my essay =X i wrote an outline, but thats not exactly the same thing.

i have about 5 essays due by friday AUGH. i hate myself for procrastinating.

nope its actually my first time. =] maybe thats why im spazzing so much, but i probably would spazz the same if it was my 2nd time. ive watched each episode more than once already so does that count? lols wow thanks for reading my long comments =] my spazz has not gone to waste hehe

haha there's something quite addicting/ special about this drama.. I wonder what it is.

I remember when it first aired I had some ultra major exam and I was sooo addicted to this drama it wasn't funny :tears: so i completely empathise haha.

Is it the mix of love and obligation and loyalty? and also the brotherly-sisterly affection?? I think they really developed Joo Jinmo's character well. I always felt the guilt radiating off him. He struggled for a long time to accept that his heart loved Yoobin and even after he realised he did, he struggled more... but Yoobin found out that he was the other boxer :tears:

i found the last couple of episodes more draggy but i think thats because there were lesser hansae and yoobin scenes :lol:

^^it was fun reading your comments ^ .lol especially the wanting to asked the brother to come down and make them be together ! i wish it tooooooooooooooooooo!!! ...

this esp is sad ..i see my han sea .so in sorrow~ ..sob * ..and getting so drowning in alochol ..because of his youbin

Esp 15 - MQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SYLL93Z0

hehe shirley YOUR hansae? MY hansae. mine mine mine. heeehee.

thanks for episode 15!

1st post updated!

Guest lilone

GREETINGS EVERYONE !

lilone : I got stucked @ 26% after the 8th hour! Re-dl-ing now & it's running @ 21kb/s = 46%. :sweatingbullets:

Guessed what ? Something came up & cheered me up !! WEEEEEEEE!

1000's of apologies !! I dont want anyone to miss these bunch of goodies. So, I really need to repost this here for everyone !!

CREDITS :JooJinMo's thread & .alyak_

Enjoy !

EEKS!!! Horrors!... :blink: Stuck at 26% after 8 hours?!!!!?.... Good luck with this re-dl. But lemme know if you really need help and we can discuss options....

As for the gifs... ha ha ha... saw them earlier at the JJM thread and LOL. I'd checked out the thread a few weeks ago and didn't see so many new pics. Now, there's just tonnes of eye candy to behold. :w00t: Hee hee hee... will have to go back and check them out in detail when I have the time (...read: not re-watching my fav scenes - esp ep 2 club scene - over and over and over again.... help, is there a detox clinic for a JJM addict?!?!).

And oh, when you get to ep 15.... ooooooo, Hansae has a new hairdo and he looks...WOW... :sweatingbullets: ... just WOW.... But then again, when does he not look good? Even when he's being goofy, he's cute.

okay finale !!

Esp 16 - MQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L5TXYHDC

so mission accomplished ^ *

i found the last couple of episodes more draggy but i think thats because there were lesser hansae and yoobin scenes :lol:

hehe shirley YOUR hansae? MY hansae. mine mine mine. heeehee.

thanks for episode 15!

1st post updated!

:ph34r: *hide hansae in phone booth >lock phone booth !! ..how can u take him like that !! ....

Guest suzziee

okay finale !!

Esp 16 - MQ

:ph34r: *hide hansae in phone booth >lock phone booth !! ..how can u take him like that !! ....

haha sorrryy.. I hid and locked him in that ratty motel room a long time ago... :ph34r:

he's alll miiineee. and the room has a nice view of the phone booth as well. so you can just watch us being lovey dovey in the room HAHAHA

but because youve been so nice and uploaded the episodes, I'll let him out once a week so you can have him for a coupla hours... :lol:

========

once again first post updated. ^_^

Guest lilone

okay finale !!

Thank you for your hard work, Shirley! Where would I be w/o you?!?!! So grateful you shared...

LOL... Ok. Ladies and gentlemen, in one corner we have shirley. And in the other, we have suzziee. The prize tonight will be the handsome Hansae oppa in a memorabilia white phone booth! Let the match begin!

Guest puppyiz

EEKS!!! Horrors!... :blink: Stuck at 26% after 8 hours?!!!!?.... Good luck with this re-dl. But lemme know if you really need help and we can discuss options....

As for the gifs... ha ha ha... saw them earlier at the JJM thread and LOL. I'd checked out the thread a few weeks ago and didn't see so many new pics. Now, there's just tonnes of eye candy to behold. :w00t: Hee hee hee... will have to go back and check them out in detail when I have the time (...read: not re-watching my fav scenes - esp ep 2 club scene - over and over and over again.... help, is there a detox clinic for a JJM addict?!?!).

And oh, when you get to ep 15.... ooooooo, Hansae has a new hairdo and he looks...WOW... :sweatingbullets: ... just WOW.... But then again, when does he not look good? Even when he's being goofy, he's cute.

Huh ??! What 'WOW '? ... err .. what kind of hairdo ?? (Oooo... I cant make it to Ep 15 yet. )

DRAT ! Eppy09 just refused me again :( Oh.. what a challenge !!

I am going for the 'KILL ' ~ from the other way round :lol: . Thank you, my dear lilone need all the luck i can get. And for the time being, it's working hee.hee ! :D

~~~~~~

Seems our 2 dearies are 'fighting' over HanSae oppa ?! Err... no takers for our 'gentle-giant' ?? :P

Guest lilone

Huh ??! What 'WOW '? ... err .. what kind of hairdo ?? (Oooo... I cant make it to Ep 15 yet. )

Seems our 2 dearies are 'fighting' over HanSae oppa ?! Err... no takers for our 'gentle-giant' ?? :P

Well, it may be nothing special to some, but I just happen to go crazy for those kind of hairdo on guys. :lol:

vlcsnap-5458187.png

As for the gentle giant.... sorry, still no. But maybe I'll rewatch the parts in Lovers where he had guest appearances just so I could replace my memories of his character here. ;)

Good luck, puppyiz!

Guest IknowU

Thank u so much for uploading this, Shirley! :lol: Not only does it have Joo Jin Mo, it has Sung Shi Kyung as well. I'm so EXCITED, but supposed to be studying!!!!

okay finale !!

Esp 16 - MQ

Shirley - thank you so much for your time and effort. Now we just have to wait for the sub from saharial so we can do a little work to them and finally enjoy this great drama :)

thanks so much for putting up the rest of the episodes <33

i will come back once i have time to sit down and enjoy all the epis with one of my long comments hehe =]

btw that gif from the club scene was SEXY and HILARIOUS. hehe

Guest aeronwen

may i ask for the subtitles? i downloaded some of the MQ episodes and it's in raw Korean, is it possible to have an English subtitle or anything?

thanks guys!!!

Archived