[Drama 2003] 때려! Punch

Guest suzziee

Guest lilone

episodes 8-10 are missing.. for megaupload.. anyone have it?

You can find ALL the episodes on page 1. :rolleyes: Enjoy!

may i ask for the subtitles? i downloaded some of the MQ episodes and it's in raw Korean, is it possible to have an English subtitle or anything?

thanks guys!!!

You can find subs for eps 1-3 at d-addicts. There are, however, no subs for the rest of the episodes. SOS and KDA fansubs are currently subbing this and have put out a hardsubbed MP4 version of ep 1 only on the d-addict's torrent. There have been no releases since then but I know that the teams are working on the rest of the episodes.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .alyak_

You can find subs for eps 1-3 at d-addicts. There are, however, no subs for the rest of the episodes. SOS and KDA fansubs are currently subbing this and have put out a hardsubbed MP4 version of ep 1 only on the d-addict's torrent. There have been no releases since then but I know that the teams are working on the rest of the episodes.

Do you know if there is a site or place where we can see where they are at?

Like WITHS2 and their wiki site? Kinda curious as to knowing when it will be out and stuff.

Haven't posted for two pages. Anyways, thank you for all the uploads. I'll see what i can do for caps.

I'm downloading episode 4 right now, haven't been watching it lately. x_x

Anyways, i can't wait for the subs. I can't wait to finish this dama. I'm so obsess with Joo Jin Mo right now!

He's so amazing. He's so gorgeous! ^_^

EDIT

Since i still have episode three on my computer, i'll just post caps from this episode and maybe for future episodes too.

EPISODE 3 CAPS!

3ydo45c.jpg

4brqeeh.jpg

2z3qtrn.jpg

2vrzzfn.jpg

4063f38.jpg

2d8opyu.jpg

2mwrz85.jpg

436n32g.jpg

4igkoe9.jpg

34i4rhe.jpg

3ydmk9z.jpg

2a9uws5.jpg

30nkjlg.jpg

47ipkc0.jpg

2mynixl.jpg

33w3zn6.jpg

4dhliqf.jpg

2ppzb5e.jpg

2mpymif.jpg

4cjmr07.jpg

2ch2wpv.jpg

2e49ro7.jpg

2mcu0jl.jpg

4ct4310.jpg

48ey98g.jpg

2a0nbe9.jpg

2ebtvft.jpg

483ehpt.jpg

479gepv.jpg

3167wat.jpg

2yweglx.jpg

31294l0.jpg

2ztdlb8.jpg

34ffnu1.jpg

4gpdu93.jpg

2w2m23n.jpg

33y53rd.jpg

49azhoz.jpg

2nqs0ma.jpg

4hsajcy.jpg

43frfp2.jpg

2qbeomt.jpg

40fbt4n.jpg

2yyr11f.jpg

2z8ndko.jpg

2yttobs.jpg

333fx3l.jpg

44bxhcl.jpg

4ca9me0.jpg

47n30k7.jpg

And two more that i can't fit into my post. ^_^

http://i12.tinypic.com/2eba9ed.jpg

http://i12.tinypic.com/47dj72h.jpg

Credits: Soompi & Kayla

Kayla.

Guest lilone

Do you know if there is a site or place where we can see where they are at?

Like WITHS2 and their wiki site? Kinda curious as to knowing when it will be out and stuff.

Haven't posted for two pages. Anyways, thank you for all the uploads. I'll see what i can do for caps.

I'm downloading episode 4 right now, haven't been watching it lately. x_x

Anyways, i can't wait for the subs. I can't wait to finish this dama. I'm so obsess with Joo Jin Mo right now!

He's so amazing. He's so gorgeous! ^_^

EDIT

Since i still have episode three on my computer, i'll just post caps from this episode and maybe for future episodes too.

EPISODE 3 CAPS!

Hi .alyak. KDA fansub has their own site where you can check out what projects they're working on. Here's the link:

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Korean_Drama_A...dex.php?act=idx

Punch is listed in their future project category even though they have already released the first episode.

I'm dying for subs here.... and oh, aNtok... if you happen to read this, please don't take it that I'm rushing you guys. I'm not. I'm just truly grateful that somebody has decided to sub this. So please don't drop this project. :rolleyes:

Obsessed with JJM?!?! I thought he was cute in 200lbs Beauty, but since watching Punch.... I've become :w00t: A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D. :w00t: . Gorgeous can't even describe him... :blush: .... and now having seen the caps from Ep 3, I have to go re-watch Punch again for the upteenth time.... sigh... and I just started watching Fashion 70s....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest parnpui

This is one of the series way underrated here. I've watched this for quite awhile ago. It's one of the good series. It has a good storyline (I think it's based on true story right?) and you can enjoy watching it. Min Ah is soc cute!!. I love her boxing hehe. And I like Han Sea oppa. He is so loving and caring for Yoobin. He is one of my favorite heroes in K-drama.

I think my DVD have Engsub but I don't know how to extract them.

Guest lot_lot

I think my DVD have Engsub but I don't know how to extract them.

Hey parnpui ^^ Where did you get your DVD? Do you know how to upload them, hehehe?

Guest parnpui

Hey parnpui ^^ Where did you get your DVD? Do you know how to upload them, hehehe?

Ops! so sorry but I've just check it again and found out there is no eng sub. There is only a sub in my language. The TV station in my country used to show the series about 2-3 years ago. So they made it on dvd for sale. I don't know if I can upload them. There are 8 dvds for all. So it's like 30s GB. The size is so big.

Guest cand12

What's your language?

Ahhhh.. i want to watch this series badly!! oh why...

I hope they will continue subbing.

Thanks

Guest satisfaction!

Although I'm not spose to be on,

I couldnt help but just sneak onto this thread T_T

LOLOL!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS KDRAMAAAAA<3

JOO JIN MO IS EFFIN HOT T_T

Shin Min Ah suits the character so well!

The only person that's pissing me off is Sung Shi Kyung.

Oh and that other biatchy girl that likes Joo Jin Mo.

Ok, I'm sorry if this offends any SSK's fans,

but I just have to vent it out.

Sung Shi Kyung should just stick as a singer. His voice is so nice...

But his acting?

Not so much. His facial expressions are so bland and monotonous.

(that's why I skip/forward all the parts Sung Shi Kyung is STEALING Shin Min Ah away from Joo Jin Mo :lol:)

It doesnt change.... i can't tell if he's mad, sad, etc.

T___T

And of course, the fact that he's interrupting the great chemistry between JJM & SMA :lol:

But yeah, that's my opinion on him T^T

-Jessica

ps; thanks for the uploaded links!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lovewinter

i love this drama :DD but does anyone have downloadable form of arayo by kcm? the song is so gooood !but i cant find it :( please post if you do thank you :)

I'm currently watching this show too, ep 13, love the two guys and also the song Al Ah Yo by KCM.

Here it is :

OMG that makes me surprised when i see PUNCH at Official Threads. I found it before but it seemed not to work. I LOVE this drama very much. Yep, the sexy dance of JJM at the club is so HOT. JJM'd given me a strong impression for a long time. Of course, SMA in Punch so kute, a pure girl.

Guest john_anderton

i'm also waiting for the subs for 4-16..

this series is actually great.. it happened that i accidentally opened this thread and tried checking it out... turned out to be a great series (so far)... :D

hope someone would continue subbing this.. thnx in advance!!! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dbsk<3manga<3

i read d summary and it sounds interesting :lol:

it's title caught my eye since i read a manga called "punch!" haha

is it a romance/comedy drama?

Guest lollipopgraceE

i would LOVE to watch this still! i wonder why it stopped being subbed after episode3?? =[

GREETINGS EVERYONE !

lilone : I got stucked @ 26% after the 8th hour! Re-dl-ing now & it's running @ 21kb/s = 46%. :sweatingbullets:

Guessed what ? Something came up & cheered me up !! WEEEEEEEE!

1000's of apologies !! I dont want anyone to miss these bunch of goodies. So, I really need to repost this here for everyone !!

CREDITS :JooJinMo's thread & .alyak_

Enjoy !

Hi! puppyiz... OMG.. Joo Jin Mo's dancing is awesome and sooo SEXXY... man!!! he can dance like that next to me anytime anyday!!!! (and I don't dance.. for JJM anything is an exception)... =)

Archived