[Drama 2003] 때려! Punch

Guest suzziee

Guest makemyday

haha can any one tell I wasn't a fan of his (SSK's) acting :P
yup he is a singer. I believe <Punch!> (with good reason IMO) was his first and only venture into acting.

At least he's not without self-awareness. :ph34r:

I've seen some pretttyyy bad acting, but this I think, takes the cake. It wasn't so evident in the first episodes where he was the caring Sajangnim, but got worse and worse as he had to be Yoobin's protector when the show progressed on... had to show emotions like anger, or jealousy... He just looked terribly constipated as he'd have this terribly awkward expression on his face. <_<

i 110% agree with this.

hahah and it didnt help that he co-acted with joojinmo who is an insanely GREAT actor.

because of this drama (which was basically my first exposure to sungshikyung).. i disliked him

and it took me a LONG time to get over it hahha.

GOODNEWS.

i found a clubbox with this drama

but it only has LQ episodes.

clubbox.co.kr/mukolove

a forgotten clubbox it seems.. but its a great one :) haha

still on the lookout for more... haha

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup he is a singer. I believe <Punch!> (with good reason IMO) was his first and only venture into acting.

At least he's not without self-awareness. :ph34r:

lol.. he's actually done banjuns since then and i think he does much better in them and his guest apperances in non stop and other dramas too

2003 was only 2 years after his debut and they probably had him down for doing the drama so he'd get more exposure. 3-4 years on he has had more experience and is more comfortable taking on small roles.

I've only got to episode 6 so far on my dvds cos the sbs dont even make sense >_<

am ripping subs, but it takes time - will pm whoever is gonna 'retranslate' them when i am done

Guest ripgal

I think Sung Shi Kyung also appeared in an old drama with Chae Rim and So Ji Sub called We're Dating Now..

He was okay in there..but it seems like a lot disliked him in here..

Guest fivemagic

Hey guys,

Thanks for uploading episode 1 and 2, but I feel really bad because I can't download either 1 and 2. I wish I could download and see. My thinking cap is not so good and I am not good with computers..........awwwwww shucks, I felt so jealous of you guys who were able to download and are able to watch this. I am soooooooooo mad right now. :crazy::crazy:

Guest lot_lot

Hey guys,

Thanks for uploading episode 1 and 2, but I feel really bad because I can't download either 1 and 2. I wish I could download and see. My thinking cap is not so good and I am not good with computers..........awwwwww shucks, I felt so jealous of you guys who were able to download and are able to watch this. I am soooooooooo mad right now. :crazy::crazy:

hi ^^, you really cannot download it? I was able to download up to episode 3. I hope the links work for everyone. The drama has been great so far.

Thank you my immortality for providing us with the downloads for the drama. Thank you for anyone else who will be providing us with future episode.

omg... I can not believe I see this thread.... I have been looking all over the internet to complete this drama..... thank you so much my_immortality, shirley, suzzie and everyone who help share this great drama!

I have a few eps as well... let me see what I can find and I will upload what I have... mine is 350MB version.

GOODNEWS.

i found a clubbox with this drama

but it only has LQ episodes.

clubbox.co.kr/mukolove

a forgotten clubbox it seems.. but its a great one :) haha

still on the lookout for more... haha

my immortality.... thanks for the info.... i am in this clubbox right now but I can't read Korean so I do not know which to download... I search for Punch but nothing come up... would you please help me? thanks!

Guest doraclm

my immortality.... thanks for the info.... i am in this clubbox right now but I can't read Korean so I do not know which to download... I search for Punch but nothing come up... would you please help me? thanks!

under the side ... find this link:때려(16).. thats the one if im not wrong:)

i tried to dl, but it doesnt move. maybe bcos the file was uploaded long ago:(

thanks my immortality, shirley and dnkt.

Guest clarabelle

Hey guys,

hi fivemagic....we share the same dilemma tho was able to dl epis 1 and 2.... :(

key word here is patience....because it took so long (until 8th time) before i succeeded in dl-ing the epi 2...will try again the epi 3 later.... :sweatingbullets: Goodluck dear!!!

to everyone who made it possible for us to view it, many thanks...looking forward for more.... ;)

as promised ... here are raw for 9 mq and 10 mq.... I am uploading 7, 8 right now... will post the links when it done

9 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=482BECD3

10 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ZYZMGQL

under the side ... find this link:때려(16).. thats the one if im not wrong:)

i tried to dl, but it doesnt move. maybe bcos the file was uploaded long ago:(

thanks my immortality, shirley and dnkt.

thanks doraclm.... I will look for that... wish me luck :)

Guest lot_lot

hi fivemagic....we share the same dilemma tho was able to dl epis 1 and 2.... :(

key word here is patience....because it took so long (until 8th time) before i succeeded in dl-ing the epi 2...will try again the epi 3 later.... :sweatingbullets: Goodluck dear!!!

to everyone who made it possible for us to view it, many thanks...looking forward for more.... ;)

hi ^^ the problem could be megaupload, i think it only allows you so many downloads in a span of time. Maybe you all hit your limit. I was able to epi 2 and 3 an hour between each other, but i haven't tired to download episode 5 which shirley has provided. I'll try that later. I hope that helps you ^^

Guest puppyiz

clarabelle ... fivemagic... doraclm glad you angels have found your way here.

Yeah...lot lot has a point there.

We have to wait a few hours before downloading from MU again.

MU is applying this limit so people will purchase their premium accounts.

Anyway, I love this TEAM WORK you angels are doing on the re-uploading thingy. :blush: Wished I can help too.

Very grateful to : my immortality ... shirley .... dnkt :tears: you've made our wishes come true with your love of sharing !!

If it's not for our threadmistress Suzziee ~ none of this would be happening !!

Guest 윤호 오빠 짱!

OMGSH!

i LOVED this drama!

not even kidding

LOVED LOVED LOVED it

i havent watched it in FOREVERRR tho

i watched this like 2-4 years ago?

maybe?

i dont rememberr haha

Guest puppyiz

윤호 오빠 짱! ... this is the 2nd boat for those who've missed the first BIG Cruiseship to JOOJINMO's Paradise Island ! Ha-ha!! I am glad !!

Hey guys,

BE COOL fivemagic my dearie ... I think I know what's your problem - look for my PM !!

Guest +_lena

i'm so happy the thread grew two pages x) i'm uploading episode 1 MQ right now :]

does anyone know if this is up on youtube somewhere? i'm thinking of uploading to youtube as well if there are enough people who would actually watch it...it's always nice to have a way to watch without downloading (well, for me, anyways.)

Guest clarabelle

hi pup!!!...good thing was able to catch up and board the ship with you....***sigh*** more will follow suit...

this thing called JJM SYNDROME...it is spreading everywhere....

have fun....

Archived