Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi! I'm a new fan of Jang Nara since September and I was so excited to see that she's been in the industry for so long so I can see more of her content. I went through this whole thread to soak in more of JNR! Wanted to thank those who posted all the goodies I was able to find :) I hope that there are more JNR fans out there! 

Saw the news this morning that JNR will be hosting the SBS drama awards and so excited because we get to see her a lot more than typical drama awards :)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1366912wpp/2019-sbs-drama-awards-announces-date-jang-nara-and-shin-dong-yup-to-host

I'm rooting for her VIP drama right now and also was so happy to see all the goodies that came out of her fan meeting earlier this month. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to Jang Nara ✪ 장나라 - Current Drama: VIP
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello beautiful people! I was silently reading this thread but finally decided to join the chat as I see new fans arrived here! :) Dear @Shereen friend, welcome to the soompi forums & let's rock this thread! I am so looking forward to chat with you!! 

jang-nara-putus-pacaran-dengan-ciuman.jp

First of all, I first time saw Jang Nara in Babyfaced Beauty with my fav Choi Daniel, of course! They were such sweet lovers, despite their age difference! Next, I watched them together in School 2013! Then I watched Jang Nara in Fated to Love you, Go Back Couple, The last Empress & VIP! And the only thing I noted about her is, Wow! This lady doesn't get old! She's the very same even in today! Just an evergreen beauty! :)

fc07206e5738901d7bce46e26b7fde54d35b6db9

And now that she's confirmed for Oh My Baby, I am so excited to see her as a loving mom again! She will do the full justice to her character! :o Yes, can't wait to see more about this gorgeous lady & her future works!

have a nice day, guys! See you... :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@gm4queen thank you for your warm welcome! Wow, you've been a long time fan. I missed a lot of fun because I'm a fairly new fan of hers. I just came to know of Nara-sii from Go Back Couple which was shown locally here in my country. And boy, was I amazed by her acting prowess. I've seen a fair amount of kdrama throughout my lifetime but I've never been interested to the actors and actresses in them until Jang Nara. I was really impressed that it made me look into her past works as well. I didn't even know that she was this cute girl in Mischievous Princess/My Bratty Princess and SSoBG that were also shown in my country back then!

You're so right this woman doesn't age at all. She still has this cute/youthful vibe in her that makes her really adorable. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Really excited for her upcoming drama Oh My Baby. It will be refreshing to see her again in a romcom after the Last Empress and VIP. lol

• Love 1

So sorry for the spoiler tag! I clicked the 'eye' icon out of curiosity not knowing it was for spoilers. I don't know how to remove it so I left it there. I'm so embarrassed, I don't know how any of this works. I'm still learning so pardon me if I make mistakes. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Shereen said:

thank you for your warm welcome! Wow, you've been a long time fan. I missed a lot of fun because I'm a fairly new fan of hers. I just came to know of Nara-sii from Go Back Couple which was shown locally here in my country. And boy, was I amazed by her acting prowess. I've seen a fair amount of kdrama throughout my lifetime but I've never been interested to the actors and actresses in them until Jang Nara. I was really impressed that it made me look into her past works as well. I didn't even know that she was this cute girl in Mischievous Princess/My Bratty Princess and SSoBG that were also shown in my country back then!

You are so welcome, friend! :)

And wow, you've also watched some of her works! I really haven't seen My Bratty Princess & Successful story of a Bright Girl! And she was also in Hello Monster & I haven't watched it either! But I think we shouldn't watch her every other drama but only one at a time is all enough for this lady to attract us! :heart:

And oh yes, she appeared in the variety show Master in The House last year as a friend of Lee Sang Yoon, her VIP co-star! And she sang her Sweet Dream song & all were mesmerized by her sweet voice! Here is the video & hope you will enjoy it, friend! For me, I just love it! :) She is one of a kind!

And now that you are already a fan of her, you can share everything about her here! Her pics, youtube videos, facebook/ twitter/ instagram posts & even GIFs.... :) And I also stepped off in past few months as there was no one to chat here but since you are here, let's have some fun & carry on this thread! :wub: It's a surprise that not much is happening here!

• Like 1

And oh yes, she appeared in the variety show Master in The House last year as a friend of Lee Sang Yoon, her VIP co-star! And she sang her Sweet Dream song & all were mesmerized by her sweet voice! Here is the video & hope you will enjoy it, friend! For me, I just love it! :) She is one of a kind!

Yes, I've watched it already. :D

It's really nice to see Nara outside her drama projects. I really hope she participates more in reality shows like this so we can see more of her personality. Have you watched her interview with Healing Camp in 2014? I can't find any YouTube video of it with english subtitles but I have it watched it before in a streaming site. There she shared her struggles in her career specially when she was in China. She also shared her struggle with mental health due to excessive stress and pressure from work.  I find her really inspiring and brave to have shared that very personal details of her life.  

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Shereen said:

Nara with bangs again. :o

I wonder why there isn't too much info/news about her upcoming drama Oh My Baby. Have they already started filming the drama? I also can't find any info about script reading of the casts. 

Yes! I also searched for her upcoming drama but nothing new yet! And heard that South Korean entertainment industry is on hold due to the virus infection so may be they are postponing the production because actors' safety comes first....:( But let's wait dear! She will soon be on news! 

And seriously, the lady looks different in bangs, again... I always find short haired actresses so annoying but I certainly hope that she would be super interesting to watch... :wub: Looking so young here... Eagerly looking forward for Oh My Baby! :thumbsup:

jangnara.jpg

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

11 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes! I also searched for her upcoming drama but nothing new yet! And heard that South Korean entertainment industry is on hold due to the virus infection so may be they are postponing the production because actors' safety comes first....:( But let's wait dear! She will soon be on news!

Oh I see. That might be the reason. Anyway health is more important than anything else. I hope South Korea will recover soon from the virus (and all the countries affected). I heard from news the sudden growth in numbers of people there infected by the virus.

• Love 1