Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Waiting for NARAGUK couple haha. I recently watched a video about SIG singing his song about loving a person like courting a girl. While I watched it he suddenly stops while singing and it turns out to be he's smiling and he was like distracted of something or of SOMEONE in his mind. I'm really thinking maybe it's our NARASSI that he's thinking about.
ANNNND I'm still thinking about the ring that she's wearing during her SBS interview it is positioned in her ring finger and I noticed that SIG has a ring too. I am very delusional hahaha so -- I just wish she'll marry right away! :D :) 

• Like 3

@annasedomo True. The reason I never watch local dramas is because I can’t take how evil they write the villain’s character. You’re right,  it’s not realistic anymore. :(

As I haven’t moved on yet from my FTLY experience, spent my weekend watching videos related to it. She really is SO PRETTY.  I love her angelic beauty. Let’s pray that she finds her Prince Charming soon so she can have a daughter as pretty as she is.:)

• Like 2

Been watching and re-watching happy together eps 104&105 where Narassi, PKL & LSY were the guests (BFF's). I really want to know what they where talking about or just the gist of it. Nara unie looks so happy and carefree during that interview. I love watching her there nowdays during interviews she looks so guarded. Does anybody understand hanguel here? 

Really really want to know what made Nara unnie laugh so hard ;) i just love looking at her smile.

Will pray ffor her to find her prince charming soonEr not later ;) 

• Like 2

Guest ChaYangSoon

Btw i hope jnr come to variety show like Running man, infinity challenge ..

What Jang nara ever came a guest star in runningman ??

Edited by ChaYangSoon

pretty sure there eng sub for that episodes of happy together, the best friends around someplace.

http://allkshow.com/watch/704-happy-together-s3-ep.244

not the best video but with english sub.

was that the one you wanted?

I would think if she did any show like RM or IC or even 2D1N or would have to be RM as that the only show that is very heavily guest driven, but the trouble is the network SBS pretty much uses as a promotional show for any drama they doing, or guests that are promoting a film or new album, so unless JN stars in a new SBS TV drama it not likey she appear on RM and certainly not if she doing a drama for one of the other two networks lol

Edited by bjharm
update
  • Like 3

@bjharmSame reason why I wanted Jang Nara to do a drama with SBS because there will be a chance to go to Running Man! Hopefully with Hyun Bin or Lee Dong Wook.. LOL! Or be in a movie with Lim Chang Jung where they can promote through Running Man. He showed interest with Jang Nara and I hope that can happen!! That would be epic! LOL!!

• Like 2

@bjharm thank you so much for that link. I haven't seen that ep with min seo unnie ;) so they became good friends thru bfb ;) 

About the happy together ep i was referring to, it was with her bff's Park Kyung Lim and Lee Soo Young way back in 1999. That interview was daebak! They were laughing all the time. If you know of any link which has eng subs on it i'll be forever your follower (hehehehe!!!!) 

• Like 3

@firebrand1120_stv i was also trying to find that episode for a long time but cannot find any! I only saw a clip of 3NE1 (LOL) in Youtube. They were hilarious in the video specially their dance. I also watched the group in YT also but cannot find other appearances. I really want to watch the Happy Together episode with 3NE1!!! If anyone haven't watched them, here is the link..

• Like 1

@MDSY Gamsahamnida chingu! ;) wait! I need to prep some doritos n lemonade before i start marathoning those videos you shared ;) 

@annasedomo hi chingu! Its on youtube. Try searching with the ff keywords: 090709 104 (1-9, there are 9 parts foe ep 104); 090716 (1-7, 7 parts for ep 105). They wete laughing the whole time. Cant helped but laughed with them even though i dont understand what they were saying. ;) 

• Like 2